Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,659 members, 7,918,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:17 PM

Pastor:god Commanded Me To Have Sex With Them - And Their Daughters - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor:god Commanded Me To Have Sex With Them - And Their Daughters (1076 Views)

Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint / What Was The Source Of The Light God Commanded, B4 God Created D Sun & Moon? / Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor:god Commanded Me To Have Sex With Them - And Their Daughters by vedaxcool(m): 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2015

Culprit:The man in the middle

Ngwu told the same website he has 13 children with five different wives and the mistresses God's 'prophetic' will told him to acquire.

He also claims he never had sex with any married woman unless their husbands consented to the Holy Spirit's request.

Calista Omeje and Assumpta Odo both left their husbands to live with the pastor based on these holy commands.

Mother-of-eight Odo said Ngwu impregnated both her and her daughter, whose age is not known.

And Calista - who has 10 children with her husband - said the pastor impregnated her but the baby died. She also revealed that she 'gave' her daughter to him.

The pastor's brother - who did not want to be identified - said he had warned both Ngwu and his family about the self-proclaimed clergyman's behaviour for a long time but they refused to listen.

He claims the arrest is 'God's wrath falling on his brother', adding: 'God's anger has befallen my brother, we have severally appealed to him to stop what he was doing but he refused.

'He has colonised our compound, bearing children with recklessness. He accused us of being jealous of him because he is doing the will of God.'

Pointing at the church's compound, he continued: 'Look at these buildings here... He has converted all of them to himself in the name of vineyard.

'He sacked his betrothed wife who has three children for him and embarked on impregnating married women and young girls. Look at the whole compound littered with children of different sex and age.'

'All members of the vineyard are fools, how can a woman abandon her husband for another man in the name of worshiping God and practice adultery? I cannot get myself involved in this matter.

'Let them sort themselves out with the police but I want the ministry to be shut down completely,' he added.'
Sauce

shocked shocked shocked shocked When you believe in a religion where people claim they speak with God, this is what happens.

1 Like

Re: Pastor:god Commanded Me To Have Sex With Them - And Their Daughters by ExpressBooking(m): 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
stale news
Re: Pastor:god Commanded Me To Have Sex With Them - And Their Daughters by loomer: 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
U get luck say God no de slap person for using His name anyhow
Re: Pastor:god Commanded Me To Have Sex With Them - And Their Daughters by Lovebond34(m): 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
'He has colonised our compound, bearing children with recklessness..... lolz..
Re: Pastor:god Commanded Me To Have Sex With Them - And Their Daughters by Scholar8200(m): 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
This is despicable but not surprising; such men and their victims have been spoken of beforehand

2 Peter 2: 1But also [in those days] there arose false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among yourselves, who will subtly and stealthily introduce heretical doctrines (destructive heresies), even denying and disowning the Lord Who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.
2 And many will follow their immoral ways and lascivious doings; because of them the true Way will be maligned and defamed.
3 And in their covetousness (lust, greed) they will exploit you with false (cunning) arguments. From of old the sentence [of condemnation] for them has not been idle; their destruction (eternal misery) has not been asleep.
14 They have eyes full of harlotry, insatiable for sin. They beguile and bait and lure away unstable souls. Their hearts are trained in covetousness (lust, greed), [they are] children of a curse [[b]exposed to cursing]!
15 Forsaking the straight road they have gone astray; they have followed the way of Balaam [the son] of Beor, who loved the reward of wickedness.
19 They promise them liberty, when they themselves are the slaves of depravity and defilement—for by whatever anyone is made inferior or worse or is overcome, to that [person or thing] he is enslaved.

2 Timothy 3:6,7
6 For among them are those who worm their way into homes and captivate silly and weak-natured and spiritually dwarfed women, loaded down with [the burden of their] sins [and easily] swayed and led away by various evil desires and seductive impulses.
7 [These weak women will listen to anybody who will teach them]; they are forever inquiring and getting information, but are never able to arrive at a recognition and knowledge of the Truth.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Thanking God Is Ridiculous - - Imoh Ezekiel / In The Light Of Truth (the Grail Message) / The Reason Why Cheating, Polygamy & Bigamy Will Never Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.