Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,014 members, 7,933,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:49 AM

How To Overcome Spending Without Caution - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Overcome Spending Without Caution (28037 Views)

See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money / Nigerians Must Begin To Overcome The Fear Of Becoming An Entrepreneur Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Overcome Spending Without Caution by spencekat(m): 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
In a nutshell,don't spend above your means.
Re: How To Overcome Spending Without Caution by spicy244(f): 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
pekelepekele:
Nice one op but Prayer is the key ., even when you choose to spend wisely , you can suddenly fall sick and chunk of money goes to hospital bills or meds ,. Your home appliances can even start developing fault .

With all these half nude call gals roaming around the streets & with everybody going into Bar/restaurant business making you see a Bar every corner you turn (reminding you that you need a cold beer).

Saving some funds is no joke.

God Help Us.

LMAO.....partially true

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome Spending Without Caution by film2(m): 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
Chineke biko nme mu eriwe agwu agwu.... Saving depends on your salary... Someone that earns 40 can save how much after spending like more than half on just transport and feeding? D Op is good but I will try next time
Re: How To Overcome Spending Without Caution by Booty4me: 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
JingoOAU:
As for me, it's not just working for me....two weeks to the time I will receive my salary, I always write down everything needed for the next one months, infact, I ensure I go about with this written document so that it can stick to my faculty

But Immediately the alert enters, there are always so many unforeseen circumstances arising, that you dare not overlook....for instance, this morning, I realise that my gas finished.whereas, I never budgeted re-filling of gas in my plan, thinking the remaining gas should be enough to take me for the whole month, so I shed another 4k to fill my gas.....am the type that love cooking as I will never eat in any eateries or mama Put.....

Moreso, fuel is another thing that consume a lot of my salary...its not easy to be a man.....maybe next time am coming to this world, I will have to come as a woman

and you think it's easy for women also??
Re: How To Overcome Spending Without Caution by lexaydfg(m): 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
soe:
u r drunk...did you have to type okay?
couldn't u have just said it in ur mind?

Bia, the fact that u r a waste of sperm doesn't give you the right to cause waste of space

haha, datz was too much. it nt gud 2 abuse ur fellow man lyk dat, he/she meant be of help 2moro. pls change
Re: How To Overcome Spending Without Caution by charloski(m): 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
True Words... am kinda guilty about some it sha...

which day i go become FTC...... Still praying smiley smiley smiley
Re: How To Overcome Spending Without Caution by daresimon(m): 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
Burger01:
On top of how much? A civil servant that earns less than 50k, how he wan plan and be contented Op!, your writeup there na fabu...until minimum wage is reviewed, to the very least, 80k angry

Thumb up jare

These days dat even banks encourage spending and not savings
Re: How To Overcome Spending Without Caution by SunnyJ2: 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
WOW!
Re: How To Overcome Spending Without Caution by Krisddon: 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
soe:
lol
why should i read this article??
you are advising people on how to spend their money ..
did you even find out if we have any money at all??

in the precious words of Mam-Piss
"Tish me how to Fish, Not Giving me Fish"
"ehn? Mai dear Mi...hey hey heyyyy .. I say"
" tish me how to fish ooo...not giving meeeee fissshhhhhh!!!!"
So what have you said now?
Re: How To Overcome Spending Without Caution by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
Krisddon:

So what have you said now?
did u read it?

or you want me to re-type in your native tongue?
Re: How To Overcome Spending Without Caution by Nicepoker(m): 5:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
JingoOAU:
As for me, it's not just working for me....two weeks to the time I will receive my salary, I always write down everything needed for the next one months, infact, I ensure I go about with this written document so that it can stick to my faculty

But Immediately the alert enters, there are always so many unforeseen circumstances arising, that you dare not overlook....for instance, this morning, I realise that my gas finished.whereas, I never budgeted re-filling of gas in my plan, thinking the remaining gas should be enough to take me for the whole month, so I shed another 4k to fill my gas.....am the type that love cooking as I will never eat in any eateries or mama Put.....

Moreso, fuel is another thing that consume a lot of my salary...its not easy to be a man.....maybe next time am coming to this world, I will have to come as a woman
don't even think of coming as a woman. Wait till u hear. Their own palava.
Re: How To Overcome Spending Without Caution by governor2015(m): 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
God bless[color=#770077][/color]
Re: How To Overcome Spending Without Caution by Adegbodolu1: 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
what about the unnecessary children we are fond of bringing to the world?

Avoiding unnecessary children will go a long way in saving a lot of Nigerians from biting poverty.

Imagine a household with less than 30k monthly income having children? Thats life time poverty right there.

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome Spending Without Caution by Gynacologist(m): 10:25am On Jun 05, 2015
pekelepekele:
Nice one op but Prayer is the key ., even when you choose to spend wisely , you can suddenly fall sick and chunk of money goes to hospital bills or meds ,. Your home appliances can even start developing fault .

With all these half nude call gals roaming around the streets & with everybody going into Bar/restaurant business making you see a Bar every corner you turn (reminding you that you need a cold beer).

Saving some funds is no joke.

God Help Us.
my broda u just nailed it...no b lie...mk God help us....

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome Spending Without Caution by Gynacologist(m): 10:29am On Jun 05, 2015
JingoOAU:

my broda u just nailed....
Re: How To Overcome Spending Without Caution by sojihandsome: 10:52am On Jun 05, 2015
great one i see
Re: How To Overcome Spending Without Caution by LegatusGlaber(m): 6:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
DjAndroid:
What of a situation where your newly acquired tokumbo car swears to deplete your pocket?

Park the darn car
Re: How To Overcome Spending Without Caution by khukhi(f): 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
hasmuz:
this helps

Yep it does. With practice spending habits improve. It is not easy to change behaviour but it can be done with persistence.
Re: How To Overcome Spending Without Caution by khukhi(f): 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
Adegbodolu1:
what about the unnecessary children we are fond of bringing to the world?

Avoiding unnecessary children will go a long way in saving a lot of Nigerians from biting poverty.

Imagine a household with less than 30k monthly income having children? Thats life time poverty right there.

African problem. The governments needs to do more to promote family planning in Africa.
Re: How To Overcome Spending Without Caution by hasmuz(m): 9:19am On Jun 06, 2015
khukhi:

Yep it does. With practice spending habits improve. It is not easy to change behaviour but it can be done with persistence.

I believe
Re: How To Overcome Spending Without Caution by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 23, 2015
Burger01:
On top of how much? A civil servant that earns less than 50k, how he wan plan and be contented Op!, your writeup there na fabu...until minimum wage is reviewed, to the very least, 80k angry

in John the Baptist voice "LET YOUR PAY DO YOU "
Re: How To Overcome Spending Without Caution by nseekpo: 3:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
Thank u, Dis topic make sense sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facebook Now Charges In Naira. Awesome! / Kofo Akinkugbe Becomes The First Smatcard/Sim Producer In West Africa. / We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.