Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,897 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? (7944 Views)

10 Bad Habits Guys Find Hard To Leave / 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady / Have You Ever Resist Temptation Of Sleeping With A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by Drinkwater(m): 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
You'r suffering from lack of mental firmness
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by Jayjay0(m): 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
I can resist sex.

I have been tempted several times and they end up calling me Gay..tho am not gay.

I love sex but sometimes am not just moved so not every guy is addicted to the pussy
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by Pheals(f): 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
Clevvermind ain't a guy also ?? Answer the question now
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by Prosil(m): 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
Not every guy @ O.P...COS I BELIEVE SOME DUDES HERE, LIKE ME STILL GOT THEIR SELF CONTROL...hit Like if u got ur self control at full bar
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by clevvermind(m): 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
Drinkwater:
You'r suffering from lack of mental firmness
i don't think so.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by clevvermind(m): 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jayjay0:
I can resist sex.

I have been tempted several times and they end up calling me Gay..tho am not gay.

I love sex but sometimes am not just moved so not every guy is addicted to the pussy
story.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by Jasperwhizz(m): 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
clevvermind:
many guys including myself find it hard to resist the temptation of sex. we can't just resist the pussy. if many guys in nairaland were Joseph in the bible, they would have devoured portiphars' wife pussy without looking back.

that was how one of my church babe came to my place for a visit and we ended up in bed after using my sugar coated tongue to lure her because i want her pussy. she was dressing seductively and i can't just resist it. i have to find a way to get under her pant and i got it. i don't know why I couldn't resist her seduction. guys always find it hard to resist such temptation. the question is why is it so? grin
WHY IS IT...? IS UTTER UNHELPFUL, IF ONE PRAY AGAINST IT ONE WOULD PASS IT. Joseph pass it and GOD favour him Psalm 105:17-19, he was tested by GOD and he pass... it took self-cautious and prayer, pray against the ill-desire and you will overcome sexual immorality and seductress, do remember premarital sex is sin.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by ihedinobi2: 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
xynerise:
Ya fada
Chop knuckle, bros.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by clevvermind(m): 7:46am On Jun 12, 2015
Jasperwhizz:
WHY IS IT...? IS UTTER UNHELPFUL, IF ONE PRAY AGAINST IT ONE WOULD PASS IT. Joseph pass it and GOD favour him Psalm 105:17-19, he was tested by GOD and he pass... it took self-cautious and prayer, pray against the ill-desire and you will overcome sexual immorality and seductress, do remember premarital sex is sin.
i hear o. but conji na bad thing o.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by jashar(f): 8:13am On Jun 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
obviously, I don't have time to yield to sex. I have better things to do, angry
I also have strong moral values.

Your head is there jare. No mind those ones that lack self control. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by eghos12(m): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2015
self control ke self control ni. untill you are faced with a well endowed arrange sweet sudctive unclad woman @ your front . Then you will know if your self control works.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by Jasperwhizz(m): 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
clevvermind:
i hear o. but conji na bad thing o.
Sir.i know how it is. but when the urge do come the best is to consult FATHER JESUS
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by timilehing(m): 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
All women I can resist but one.................................

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Woman Given 26 Lashes For Having Sex Outside Of Marriage In Indonesia. / Nigerians Mock Man Using Fingers On His Woman Publicly, Spark Outrage / Who Taught You How To Make Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.