Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,391 members, 7,940,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

How To Become A Celebrity OVERNIGHT. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Become A Celebrity OVERNIGHT. (692 Views)

Meet Top 12 Celebrities Who Went From Riches To Penniless, Gone Broke Overnight / How Agege Bread Seller Became A Celebrity, Overnight / Lady Turns Celebrity Overnight After Being Sighted Cruising A Dangote Truck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Celebrity OVERNIGHT. by Afromano: 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
So you've probably heard the rumors about a snobbish guy who can make woman look younger, make a girls' bum bigger or make her hips more pronounced simply by working a secret formula on her, right? Well, I'm a fashion freak that way, and those rumors are not totally contrived. And this is a similar technique, except it works for both male and female.

Its for anyone who yearns to become a celebrity through music....not movies....music. Your voice, your song, your personality, your OUTFITS, your attitude, the studio, the video, nothing would be left untouched. Its all in the swift steps that would be taken once you've decided who you want to be; the kind of songs that'll be written for you, the beat, the connections all in blueprint like magic. You will be a celebrity Overnight, and you wont believe it was possible until it happens. And its happened to some people you know now (confidential stuff though, as you will probably want it too). But, Like I said, I'm a snobbish imp. So can you deal with that?

How badly do you want it?

(1) (Reply)

Watch Out "Mr Ibu" Dancing 'shoki'-shoki Dance Movie Part 1, By Naijabreeze.com. / Picture Of The Day:did You Use These? / Question Of The Day! What Will You Do If You Are In This Kind Of Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.