Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,665 members, 7,882,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" (33230 Views)

Check-out the Difference Between COMPLETE And FINISHED / Differences Between Complete And Finished / What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by Mufasa1805(m): 5:44am On Jul 06, 2015
engrshakespeare:

And anyone with your exact kind of brain is finished completely and completely finished.

and when you cant think with your brain, uncle you extra-ordinarily completely finished
Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by trano(m): 6:11am On Jul 06, 2015
You are outrightly correct,,, am I really speaking correct english
Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by Jalinco: 6:21am On Jul 06, 2015
If you work and the state is able to pay your salary, you are complete but if the state is unable to pay, you are finished.
If you have a governor that is not willing to pay your salary, you are completely FINISHED but if he has no money to pay you, you are finished COMPLETELY

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by ringi82(m): 6:26am On Jul 06, 2015
Lordave:
There's a difference

When you have GEJ as your president you're completely finished but when you've Buhari as president you're complete .
When you have a Buhari as president you're complete and when you have a Boko Haram sympathiser as the former Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces you're completely finished!
You are complete!
Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by nino17(f): 6:37am On Jul 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by Feranmicharles(m): 6:53am On Jul 06, 2015
runzlord:
lmao grin grin grin very funny

i think the difference is you "complete a verb" and you "finish a noun" cool
i think o!!! NOT FACT.
This got me laffing.cheesy chaigrin dis dude funny die,u know NLanders wella,dem fit hurl abusive words on personsad you cun put [size=15]I think o!!![/size] gringringringringringringrin I gat yougrin grincheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by ncpat(m): 6:56am On Jul 06, 2015
Complete is the beginning of finished and finished is the end of complete

example: I have completed my building (it only means that at this stage one can occupy the building while other work to put finishing touches is still going on).

2. Exam in the university ( most students needs 8 examinations to complete their examinations with the school authority, therefore complete is a sum-up process towards achieving a finished objectives or goals).

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by Kirinwa: 7:04am On Jul 06, 2015
To me complete is self determinatory while finished is universally accepted end to a task.

It is wrong to say you have finished your education after merely completing your bachelor's degree.
Finished is when you reach your doctorate which is universally accepted truth.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by Graccccccccy(f): 7:07am On Jul 06, 2015
sarzwizard:

make una ask this one weting eeh the talk
U don ask em already na mak im answer remain

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by omololu2020(m): 7:09am On Jul 06, 2015
K
Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 7:12am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by Graccccccccy(f): 7:13am On Jul 06, 2015
danielmichael:
Completely finished is an insignia of dextro-pollinated ambivality concupiously means duality of medonism which is totally mephistophelean cabal that is vivaciously nictating 2 cropping tentacles which are vera tera and medo vez meaning concupiscience and vastomiscience,ad-infinitum....

Thats just it
Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by Graccccccccy(f): 7:15am On Jul 06, 2015
danielmichael:
Completely finished is an insignia of dextro-pollinated ambivality concupiously means duality of medonism which is totally mephistophelean cabal that is vivaciously nictating 2 cropping tentacles which are vera tera and medo vez meaning concupiscience and vastomiscience,ad-infinitum....

Thats just it
lol... Bros, smal smal... Abeg try add wota join em
Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by eyeon(m): 8:12am On Jul 06, 2015
You're finished completely! Lols. I am.
Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by SilverHorse: 9:18am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by davydtroy(m): 9:42am On Jul 06, 2015
Wen u r F**king a gurl without condom u r complete. If she gets pregnant u r finished buh if she's HIV+ u r completely finished
Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by fallingsky(m): 9:45am On Jul 06, 2015
Lordave:
There's a difference

When you have GEJ as your president you're complete but when you've Buhari as president you're finished.
When you have a certificateless Buhari as president you're finished completely and when you have a Boko Haram sympathiser as the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces you're completely finished!

Second class citizen
Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by charlesucheh(m): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2015
Lordave:
There's a difference

When you have GEJ as your president you're complete but when you've Buhari as president you're finished.
When you have a certificateless Buhari as president you're finished completely and when you have a Boko Haram sympathiser as the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces you're completely finished!
BABA GOD!!!n We pray that this guy's sense be made whole.
Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 06, 2015
good

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by ugoezeik(m): 10:40am On Jul 06, 2015
AlchemistDean:
If you're fully dressed for an Occasion..You're "Complete"...but if on your way there you enter "One Chance",My Brother you're "Finished" grin
gbammmmmm!!!! grin
AlchemistDean:
If you're fully dressed for an Occasion..You're "Complete"...but if on your way there you enter "One Chance",My Brother you're "Finished" grin
gbammmmmm!!!!na ur own I buy
Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by oliver003: 10:56am On Jul 06, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Saw this on my friend's WhatsApp chat and couldn't help but share.

#LaughYourAssOff grin grin grin
. What of:complete my studies or finished my studies .which one is correct?
Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 06, 2015
Feranmicharles:

This got me laffing.cheesy chaigrin dis dude funny die,u know NLanders wella,dem fit hurl abusive words on personsad you cun put [size=15]I think o!!![/size] gringringringringringringrin I gat yougrin grincheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by pexbroom(m): 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
Complete is when u marry a good wife and finished is when u married a bad wife u're finished
Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
techmart:
Well in other news, ladies kindly check my signature for your lovely slip-ons, at affordable prices.
. it depend where you are before i can order well anyway how much is it
Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by ironbody03(m): 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
All is well jare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) / Lolz. What Would You Do If You Are Man? / What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.