Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,740 members, 7,885,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones (4944 Views)

Supreme Court Unable To Deliver PDP Ruling Due To Political Interference / Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide / Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by tomakint: 9:52am On Jun 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I'll heed to your advice, I definitely will.
Thanks a million sir
Anytime......my Half-Blood Prince wink
Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by francizy(m): 10:08am On Jun 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Don't mind the pained lap dancer, they've not yet gotten over barcani*sta's exit.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahahaha, person dey him own, some mofos just dey gossip about am. Chai! These bunch of retrogressive(s) eh!!

That's how one of their watch dogs keeps following me about, obtaining info about my real names and using them as moniker to attack me and other people. Some people really do need to get a life.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 10:34am On Jun 05, 2015
smiley
tomakint:

Anytime......my Half-Blood Prince wink
smiley
Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 10:39am On Jun 05, 2015
francizy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahahaha, person dey him own, some mofos just dey gossip about am. Chai! These bunch of retrogressive(s) eh!!

That's how one of their watch dogs keeps following me about, obtaining info about my real names and using them as moniker to attack me and other people. Some people really do need to get a life.
I tell you my brother, very pathetic lot.
They think they can bring the guy down, they will get tired eventually.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
Caseless:
madam, long time...
I am great brother, how are you doing
Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
TheOtherview:
I echo cramjones' positive appraisal of the contributions made by both of these Amazonians.

Now you all know that I am not a dyed-in-the-wool Buharist. In fact, Obiagelli may recall our long running 'back and forth' on a particular thread.
The point is, regardless of our occasioned differences in opinion, you've both fought the good fight - in furtherance of a progressive cause.

Obiagelli/Berem, keep doing what you do best.
Keep the faith wink

Yeah i remember that thread, that was my first month on nairaland. Thanks sir.
Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by Caseless: 11:26am On Jun 06, 2015
Obiagelli:

I am great brother, how are you doing
good to know u re fine. I'm fine too. Thank u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crude Oil Imminent Fall The End Of Biafra Agitation / Who Says PMB Is Not Working? (photos) / Will Nigeria Ever Give Niger-deltans Resource Control?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.