Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,121 members, 7,977,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:59 PM

Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Turns Woman Out Of Boutique - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Turns Woman Out Of Boutique (842 Views)

President Buhari’s Daughter, Halima's Children / “life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks / Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Turns Woman Out Of Boutique by dampola(m): 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
A woman in Abuja, Shalom Miriam Shehu, has recounted how one of the daughters of President Muhammadu Buhari turned her out of a boutique yesterday.
Shehu, who says her father is a prominent figure in southern Borno and her mother is a retired federal permanent secretary, claimed an unnamed daughter of President Buhari came into the boutique in Wuse 2, Abuja, where she was shopping.
Shehu said that everyone was ordered out of the boutique, and she was particularly embarrassed.

She took to Twitter to explain how it happened.

See some of her tweets below:

Unbelievable!! I have just been walked out of a boutique in Wuse II by 4 armed Security Operatives on the order of Buhari’s daughter.

— Shalom Miriam Shehu (@ShalomNigeria) June 2, 2015

Gosh! I have never been this embarrassed in my entire life.. — Shalom Miriam Shehu (@ShalomNigeria) June 2, 2015

Just shopping jejely my thing ooo.. only for almighty president daughter to now walked in and ordered everyone out.. #ChangeIndeed.

I was once in the same mall with Sara Netanyahu in jerusalem, she was even acknowledging cheers from citizens without ordering anyone out. — Shalom Miriam Shehu (@ShalomNigeria) June 2, 2015

Only in Nigeria one see this sort of Nonsense.

A very big thank you to all “Buharists” who insulted the hell outa me for calling out the apple of their eyez.. — Shalom Miriam Shehu (@ShalomNigeria) June 2, 2015

I don’t have much to say on this matter, and I hold no one further explanation as regard my ordeal today. It might be your turn tomorrow.

There’s nothing the Internet can tell me about myself that I don’t already know. The rest is foolishness and people killing time. — Shalom Miriam Shehu (@ShalomNigeria) June 2, 2015

You don’t believe me but curios to know where and how it happened…sorry, I can’t help your ignorance.. wait for your turn.

— Shalom Miriam Shehu (@ShalomNigeria) June 3, 2015

However, her tweets got the attention of many Twitter users who said that they did not believe her. While some requested her to produce photos of the story, others asked her for the name of the boutique. Shehu, however, did not name the boutique nor provide photos to confirm the story. Some told her that she is just a propagandist.

@ShalomNigeria Lol your entire account is all about Buhari propaganda. We do not believe you. You need more people. — Pepisko D. Pepeye (@MissIgho) June 2, 2015

@ShalomNigeria @TillyTillie let us know which of his daughter so we can escalate the issue

— ADEwales (@Smogkubzy) June 2, 2015

@ShalomNigeria @Iyawoasiko_ What’s the name of the boutique? — N. M. Nwachukwu★ (@PUREHAIRE) June 2, 2015

@ShalomNigeria LOL. back up ur claim with a twitpic.. even if its that of her car

— Kora Kezman (@sir_k_kezman) June 2, 2015

@ShalomNigeria @StrictKiD how true is this? The thought of it is utterly unreasonable. But the big question is – how true is this — IBRAHIM NDANUSA (@Ibrothedon) June 2, 2015

@ShalomNigeria Only in the world would you see blatant unashamed liars like you

— #ChangeisHere (@MrPheyreyrah) June 2, 2015

http://www.naij.com/452720-buharis-daughter-allegedly-walks-lady-out-of-boutique-in-abuja.html?utm_source=traqli&utm_medium=traqli&utm_campaign=traqli&source=traqli
Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Turns Woman Out Of Boutique by Proffdada: 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
shocked
Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Turns Woman Out Of Boutique by olu77(m): 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
Don't waste your precious time writting about that attention starved enemy of progress
Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Turns Woman Out Of Boutique by goodmorning40: 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
Gbagam! Buhari barely started and too many bad news already pouring in, may God help una
Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Turns Woman Out Of Boutique by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
The lady is just seeking attention..the story is a bit somehow to me. Well if Zahra actually did that.... then she is just flexing her newly acquired muscles.. cheesy grin. It doesnt mean Buhari is behind it.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Turns Woman Out Of Boutique by ladyteska(f): 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
i see you want to gain popularity by force....sorry bad market
Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Turns Woman Out Of Boutique by Abduljohn(m): 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
My father is a prominent Nigeria from Borno n ur mother was a retired permanent secretary

Dis shows u re an hausa breed, Hmmm ur expression didn't conform @all is either u were brought up in Lag or u re truly blackmailing as accused . miss jeje laye gba

(1) (Reply)

Pollice Recovers 10 Stolen Rivers Govt Vehicles / The Great Betrayal Open Letter To Gani Adams (Part I) / Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.