Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,774 members, 7,889,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:30 PM

Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (244682 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by RapLawd(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
agarawu23:
This contest will not make me dull o

this shiit is for fun and there is no big deal in losing.

if you think you can type trash and expect me to keep mute, fvck the election cos I am ganna reply you

I am doing my own thing since and I am not dissing any of the contestant / campaigners.

I am not a cool guy o and the election isn't ganna make me take shiit from any one

Get hold of yourself bro... what were you thinking that everybody will like youyou've got it wrong cus even Christ that died for was not even loved by his own people, that's humans for, Stop going barzuka over little issue, this is e-life, live it like you don't even exist, it will all pass by, even in real life, nothing lasts for all eternity...

wishing you and your team success in your campaign as Mr Nairaland 2015...

#SaiRapLawd2015
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
InvisibleGhost:

The guy is good for what he's doing, let's just call it a mistake...

RapLawd said that we all does -cus we're all humans, never complete...

#SaiRapLawd2015

..Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ademoladeji(m): 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
A simple life has a different meaning and a different value for every person. For me, it means eliminating all but the essential, eschewing chaos for peace, and spending your time doing what’s important to you.

Hello family, my name is Ayodeji (ademoladeji), a Civil Engineer by profession, 3rd Dan Taekwondo Black Belt, Member, Nigerian Taekwondo Blackbelt College, Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers, Member, Nigerian Institution for Civil Engineers, Member, Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria, expressing myself towards being MR. Nairaland.

Mr. Nairaland to me isn't a contest but a freedom of expression. An expression towards coordinating people of different tribes n men of different belief to believe that we the youth of this great generation are destined to achieve much more than the achievements of previous generations.

Chief Obafemi Awolowo said as I quote "Political Sagacity is not a Garrulous Asperity but a Symbolic Jingoism"

In view of this, let's get rid of many of the things we do so we can spend time with people we love and do the things we love.

It means getting rid of the clutter so we are left with only that which gives us value...

[size=30pt]#PEACE #UNITY #LOVE #ademoladeji[/size]

cc:
hanny99

oyin17

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hanny99:

Oh I see cheesy

Anyway, Let him pass through the interview first tongue
thanks,we sure won't disappoint
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Stancity(m): 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
kEEP

CALM

AND

VOTE

FOR

AAAAA YYYYY IIIII MMMMM AAAAA

KINDLY VOTE FOR AYIMA AS MR NAIRALAND 2015......

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MrRainBigxtorm(m): 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
RapLawd:

Get hold of yourself bro... what were you thinking that everybody will like youyou've got it wrong cus even Christ that died for was not even loved by his own people, that's humans for, Stop going barzuka over little issue, this is e-life, live it like you don't even exist, it will all pass by, even in real life, nothing lasts for all eternity...

#SaiRapLawd2015

That's the boss.... always and all ways teaching people how to live up with haters since 0000 BC...

#SaiRapLawd2015

Join

Us

@

#TeamRapLawd2015

Or

Via

#RapLawdSquad
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by agarawu23(m): 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
RapLawd:

#SaiRapLawd2015
thanks bro cool you have my one vote in the elimination round.
you are making sense cool

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
MzMayD:
you are welcome.

Anytime. smiley

Don't listen what people are saying about him.

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by donbigboy(m): 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
Of all the contestants, I think Agarawu 23 has the tenacity and charisma for Mr Nairaland 2015,

So ladies and gentleman, I present to you the next mr nairaland 2015

Agarawu 23 !!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by loomer: 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
RapLawd:

#SaiRapLawd2015

Guy na wetin be ur aim as u de try pick on the guy.

You just want make him get upset and de exchange words with u ni?
Make u do ur campaign and let him be.
The contest na do or die?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Briee(f): 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
Who want my support?
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by agarawu23(m): 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
ademoladeji:

It's not about co-contestants buh peeps generally...

Take care bro
OK boss cool

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
stephenqueen:

That's agarawu23 for you, I'm not surprised bout what he said. He is ma niccur thou cool
waooooo !!!

I think yours will be another definition of friendship cool

A niccur who doesn't think twice before spewing dust on you because of a joke ?

isn't he suppose to know you more than we do ? undecided

What a niccur!!!

what a pal!!!

#rolls eyes

Team scent
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by stephenqueen: 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
Briee:
Who want my support?
www.nairaland.com/lekinz cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Briee(f): 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
RapLawd:

#SaiRapLawd2015

Let me keep mute
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by InvisibleGhost: 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
People are confused...

They are contemplating on whom their vote should be casted to...

But here is why they shouldn't be cus...

It's not by choice that we choose him -but a record that must be kept straight...We saw no failure in him-and to his selflessness we've given our faith...He's a respecter of no one -but gives honour to whom it belongs... Gentle by nature and humble in spirit...someone who's phobia of failure fuels his passion for success...a young and vibrant individual that has a lot to accomplish in life-a positive outcome... someone who believes in the spirit of struggle cus he is a partaker of #NoFoodForLazyHumans...a cheerful giver and humanitarian who expects nothing in return when giving...

In short, words can't enumerate his potentials and credibility... cus in terms of creativity, he's someone who has ventured into the music world to keep fighting till he thrives,someone who has perfect replica of JACK OF ALL TRADE AND MASTER OF ALL... he's educated,and when I say educated, I really mean a gifted and intelligent lad who doesn't need to be taught twice before learning the course or the topic-he's awesome indeed and in reality,so smart and absolutely cute, is it handsomeness...he's outstanding amongst mate, tall with an average body that keeps ladies longer thro-ating (Olu gbajie girls ),someone that knows what fashion and looking cute is all about-a got it all in the world of SWAGGZ!!!.

He's someone that believes in anything that goes with God, but doesn't entirely in it pure form deny others their right to live as pleased... anyway let call it a break for now, maybe if the race of whom to be crowned Mr Nairaland 2015 deems it fit to give him a chance to prove to the forum and it's members what he's capabilities and uniqueness are, I believe and uttermostly will agree that he will never prove me wrong...

Fellow members of this Great forum, I hereby present to you all our young and vibrant candidate for the ongoing Mr Nairaland 2015 grand competition, our BELOVED LYRICIST AND RAPPER RAPLAWD NWA-AFOR...

Vote RapLawd as Mr Nairaland 2015...

Thanks everyone...

#SaiRapLawd2015

#TeamRapLawd2015

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Briee(f): 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
[quote author=stephenqueen post=34631524] www.nairaland.com/lekinz cool[/quote

let me see what he's got?
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Stancity(m): 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
AAAAA YYYYY IIIII MMMMM AAAAA

A ====AJILE

Y ====YUMMILICIOUS

I ====INDELIBLE

M ====MAGNANIMOUS

A ==== ADMIRABLE

KINDLY VOTE FOR AYIMA AS MR
NAIRALAND 2015......

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
TEAM SWAGGAVILLAGE,JOIN THE TRAIN,YOU ARE WELCOME
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Briee(f): 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
Where are the contestants? come and show me what you've got so I can pick the best.
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by InvisibleGhost: 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
Briee:

Let me keep mute

Why

I don blasphem?
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by peeparty(m): 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
agarawu23.the choosen one.
Briee:
Who want my support?
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Briee(f): 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
InvisibleGhost:

Why

I don blasphem?

no, I don't like how they are picking on that guy, he must be well known
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Briee(f): 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
peeparty:
agarawu23.the choosen one.

Tell me why I should support him?
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by iamkingzlee(m): 5:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
Briee:
Who want my support?
Good Evening! I do!!! smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by loomer: 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
Briee:

He's calm, honest, straight forward.
He's smart.
He cares, and he does listen
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by 2dice(m): 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
Mehn ....see as thread dey hot .... Shoutout to all you contesting ... I dey una back GIDIGBA
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by peeparty(m): 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
www.nairaland/agarawu23
Briee:

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by loomer: 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
2dice:
Mehn ....see as thread dey hot .... Shoutout to all you contesting ... I dey una back GIDIGBA

Guy, vote for my man pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by agarawu23(m): 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
2dice:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by 2dice(m): 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
agarawu23:
grin grin grin grin
hey boss ... I hail your ministry ...
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by agarawu23(m): 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
2dice:
hey boss ... I hail your ministry ...
wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (234) (Reply)

5 Signs She's A Virgin / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / A Thread for Single Ladies :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.