Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,343 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:07 AM

Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (244300 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by cynthiaokaka(f): 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
So campaign is still on
Keep calm and vote for the most handsome guy sosiqdude
He is the best

www.nairaland.com/sosiqdude
#teamsosiqdude

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by RapLawd(m): 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
Omotayor123:

Chai! Organizers should really look into this..

To win Mr. NL na by force
Na wah oooo

Everybody get his pattern and way of life... sorry to be part of this again but to be sincere, almost all the contestant are guilty one way or the other, if a thorough investigation should be carried out, 75%percent of us will be disqualified...

#please I really need your support please and please...

#TeamRapLawd2015

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by RapLawd(m): 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
cynthiaokaka:
So campaign is still on
Keep calm and vote for the most handsome guy sosiqdude
He is the best

www.nairaland.com/sosiqdude
#teamsosiqdude

On and alive dear...

Just otu vote from ginwa bu nani all I need from you...

Thanks...

#TeamRapLawd2015

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
Guyz, am so thankful and grateful for all your care and graces. You owe me nothing yet you paid me so much. You trusted me and believed in my cause, leaving behind your comfort abode. My gratititude remains sacred before your altars. Its not finished yet guyz, the battle rages on. Stay by me, hold my hand and lets soar higher than the eagles. I am straighforward, credible, enigmatic,Natural and trustworthy, I AM SCENT. Thank you God bless you.

If you missed my interview today, here is the link, enjoy....

www.nairaland.com/2373210/mr-nairaland-interview-day-2

Cc: tomfrench Jarizod agarawu23 ademoladeji

Ccc: tunnamania11, adeh39 mzmayD alberto2k kingtom

ITS SCENTMARLC ALL THE WAY JOORRRR !!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
Guyz, am so thankful and grateful for all your care and graces. You owe me nothing yet you paid me so much. You trusted me and believed in my cause, leaving behind your comfort abode. My gratititude remains sacred before your altars. Its not finished yet guyz, the battle rages on. Stay by me, hold my hand and lets soar higher than the eagles. I am straighforward, credible, enigmatic,Natural and trustworthy, I AM SCENT. Thank you God bless you.

Cc: kinglekan twaci tohpahz skypeople aminat508 vhema midehi

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2015

Cc: prettyvhickie kweencypresh orijin101 wristwatch divepen1 ladyboss1 sweetsoup sweetorgasm

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2015

Cc: prettythicksme, thesonofmark, ipledge2, subbied, sandrahnaub, iceberry, moana, friedplantain

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Akposy(m): 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
I thank God my interview is over.

I want to specially thank you all for taking time to view my interview,,,though am not perfect but i believe i put in my best.

Thanks and good night
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2015

Cc: richidinho, teempakguy, teeboy22, peeparty, oyin17, omotayor123, Nneka123, chiam55, sinaj

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
scentmarlc:

Cc: prettythicksme, thesonofmark, ipledge2, subbied, sandrahnaub, iceberry, moana, friedplantain

Trust me i was present,i really love d way u answered questions.Thumbs up dear.
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Omotayor123(f): 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
RapLawd:

Everybody get his pattern and way of life... sorry to be part of this again but to be sincere, almost all the contestant are guilty one way or the other, if a thorough investigation should be carried out, 75%percent of us will be disqualified...

#please I really need your support please and please...

#TeamRapLawd2015
Are you saying you are part of those 75%
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by starlight101(m): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
BREAKING NEWS

Ayima declared WINNER of mr nairaland thank u our fans
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Omotayor123(f): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
scentmarlc:

Cc: richidinho, teempakguy, teeboy22, peeparty, oyin17, omotayor123, Nneka123, chiam55, sinaj

Okays. I missed the interview. .
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by RapLawd(m): 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Omotayor123:

Are you saying you are part of those 75%

How could I possibly know

I'm imperfect and so are the rest, Nairaland has rules and so does this contest,anyone of us who thinks that he is a saint as far as this contest is concern is the real replica of what you're looking for, I don't wanna over burden you with my perception of this contest, but the truth is that we're (all the contestants) guilty, directly it indirectly...

Thanks but always know that I am a human and is prone to fail in some aspect but be it so -do not use it as excuse an excuse to cover up my failure,...

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by cho25bc(f): 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jarizod:
ok dear.. But try and put in some votes at the preliminaries smiley
Ok But on d condition dat u will also put in sooome votes 4 Flow1759
#Teamflow
#Saiflow
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by TheHood: 10:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
SWAGGAVILLAGE:
TheHood ,sire,with all due respect, interviews are meant to be prepared for, I did that and took out the points I think was important to me,infused mine and deemed it fit to use as answers,you can review it and see, thank you sire
sharaap!
google higlighted the whole thing word for word!...i went through that site and the person said it was a sample. sample is, u ponder over it and have an idea not quoting verbating!

abeg, next time, be original, take a queue from akposy....the guy no mind say e be warri pikin, e flow with the warriness...there must be somethng that makes u unique, flow with it.
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by cho25bc(f): 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
misspresident:
who should i vote for?
Vote for d real man who knows n av what it takes 2 be MR Nairaland 2015.pls check out his pix n profile. Love u deaar.
Flow cares
#Teamflow
#Saiflow
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
Vote for the best!

Vote for He who truly deserves the crown!

Join the winning team today!

Vote for Kizmarty!

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by subbieD(f): 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
scentmarlc:

Well-done dear......you Did so well.... wink

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Ayima: 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
Vote AYIMA as mr nairaland, vote a selfless leader. AYIMA AYIMA AYIMA.

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Akposy(m): 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
TheHood:

sharaap!
google higlighted the whole thing word for word!...i went through that site and the person said it was a sample. sample is, u ponder over it and have an idea not quoting verbating!

abeg, next time, be original, take a queue from akposy....the guy no mind say e be warri pikin, e flow with the warriness...there must be somethng that makes u unique, flow with it.
Thanks Oga
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by cho25bc(f): 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
sexynabila:
how & where can i vote for u?
Pls dear also vote for my candidate too by d name Flow. He's intelligent,humourous,learned n very caring.he"s also a pro-nairalander.pls n pls.
Your for vote flow is a vote for Quality and integrity.
Flow cares.
U will be notified when d election proper starts.
#Team flow
#Saiflow
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by softnipples(f): 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
Keep calm and vote
JARIZOD

He's the cutest, sweetest and nicest dude on nairaland. grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
softnipples:
Keep calm and vote
JARIZOD

He's the cutest, sweetest and nicest dude on nairaland. grin
thanx sweetie kiss
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by cho25bc(f): 11:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
Dahjhi:
Anyway.. Enjoying the trend of things as far as this Contest is concern.
Warning to contestants:
Be your real self,
Try as much as possible to avoid image breaking,
Get ready for betrayals, Shocker,
Don't take the contest too serious (I nor wan hear somebody don deactivate after d contest o)
Remember if there are no losers there won't be a winner,
Appreciate your supporters and finally

[size=18pt]#KEEPCALM #THISISNAIRALAND cheesy smiley[/size]
Wise words from a wise man. Dat is why we need ur support n vote becos our candidate flow has all d endowments u mentioned above.
He's himself
He's gentle n neutral.
He talks less becos he knows dat actions apeaks louder dan words.
He can only act when given d chance.
Thanx 4 d GREAT words of advice.
Flow cares
Looking forward to hearing from u sir. God bless u plenty.
#Teamflow
#Saiflow
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by haywire1: 11:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jarizod:
thanx sweetie kiss

Fumbled and tumbled all question woefully angry angry

U can't never win Mr. Anything even within ur family member
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
Short and simple letter of appreciation

Dear friends,

I wanna use this medium to appreciate y'all for your love, support and kind words, I thank you all for the trust and assurance you have placed in me and I promise not to disappoint smiley

Remember friends, Its not over until it is eventually over so I request that you all continue to support me until the very end. .

Once again, accept my gratitude smiley

God bless you all

#drops_pen smiley

Cc Speakdatruth yurme ZeezaRapture femaleGuy scentmarlc GeneralQuamdeen wristwatch ladyboss1 Tomfrench Akposy LEvuls czarr agarawu23 cherlene duchesslily snadguy007 pbs628 Mhizkel mizmycoli
Midehi Chinachriss ptomz pbs4real tosyne2much

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by cyprus000: 11:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
[size=13pt]
WTF..serious spamming is going on heregringrin

scentmarlc hw far na,I see say na you dey lead for the spamming gametongue

No allow anti-spamm mark your moniker like me,cos e go even they witch-hunt you for dreamwinktonguegrin
Hope say market tight..brotherly?
I dey your back,till I breath my last.

Jarizod: wadup bro,I sight you from afarwink
I dey feel you...brotherly
I gat your back browink

Raplawd my man,I dey gbadu your ruggedity and originality brotherly.

Keep representing the brotherhoood..wink

sosiqdude I sight you..brotherly.wink
Hope say you be true igbo son,I no lyk all this "my mama tell me say I be igbowink"

And to all my other other hommies.

Una dey my heart come rain come shine
I no fit mention all monikers,abeg make una pardon a fellow brdawink

Tizblink

My blood brother from anoda mumsy/popsy.

I miss your presence,where you go hide na.

Come be campaign manager for one of the above.
[/size]
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
WTF..serious spamming is going on heregringrin

scentmarlc hw far na,I see say na you dey lead for the spamming gametongue

No allow anti-spamm mark your moniker like me,cos e go even they witch-hunt you for dreamwinktonguegrin
Hope say market tight..brotherly?
I dey your back,till I breath my last.

Jarizod: wadup bro,I sight you from afarwink
I dey feel you...brotherly
I gat your back browink

Raplawd my man,I dey gbadu your ruggedity and originality brotherly.

Keep representing the brotherhoood..wink

sosiqdude I sight you..brotherly.wink
Hope say you be true igbo son,I no lyk all this "my mama tell me say I be igbowink"

And to all my other other hommies.

Una dey my heart come rain come shine

Tizblink

My blood brother from anoda mumsy/popsy.

I miss your presence,where you go hide na.

Come be campaign manager for one of the above.
[/size]

thanx boss smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by cho25bc(f): 11:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
kwencypresh:
Hmmmm M loving dis
Hi dear,u remember me? #teamflow D incredible team D visionary team D team wit integrity. Pls don't forget ur man Flow1759. He won't disappoint u. Remain blessed. #Teamflow #Saiflow
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Ayima: 11:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
VOTE AYIMA as mr nairaland 2015 plssssss.

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
cho25bc:

Ok But on d condition dat u will also put in sooome votes 4 Flow1759
#Teamflow
#Saiflow
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (234) (Reply)

5 Signs She's A Virgin / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / A Thread for Single Ladies :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.