Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,146 members, 7,970,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:10 AM

See How Aisha Reacted To Buhari's "...I Belong To Nobody... " - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Aisha Reacted To Buhari's "...I Belong To Nobody... " (1430 Views)

You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her / Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) / Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Aisha Reacted To Buhari's "...I Belong To Nobody... " by Demichaels: 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
Lol

Re: See How Aisha Reacted To Buhari's "...I Belong To Nobody... " by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: See How Aisha Reacted To Buhari's "...I Belong To Nobody... " by 1stola: 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
Teempakguy:
grin grin grin
This guy go laugh till all hin teeth break comot finish grin
Re: See How Aisha Reacted To Buhari's "...I Belong To Nobody... " by Enegod(m): 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
grin grin
Re: See How Aisha Reacted To Buhari's "...I Belong To Nobody... " by tessylove2(f): 12:17am On Jun 05, 2015
Re: See How Aisha Reacted To Buhari's "...I Belong To Nobody... " by Begonia(m): 12:29am On Jun 05, 2015
He was joking when he said that grin
Re: See How Aisha Reacted To Buhari's "...I Belong To Nobody... " by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 05, 2015
Kai Naija. We are always joking about everything even when the country is burning. No wonder they said we are the happiest folks on earth. I don't know if this attitude is a gift or curse.
Re: See How Aisha Reacted To Buhari's "...I Belong To Nobody... " by endowednicky(f): 1:03am On Jun 05, 2015
Just passing by!!!
Re: See How Aisha Reacted To Buhari's "...I Belong To Nobody... " by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 05, 2015

Re: See How Aisha Reacted To Buhari's "...I Belong To Nobody... " by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 05, 2015
Dry. Somebody pls get me lubricant undecided
Re: See How Aisha Reacted To Buhari's "...I Belong To Nobody... " by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 05, 2015
endowednicky:
Just passing by!!!
Waka fast
Re: See How Aisha Reacted To Buhari's "...I Belong To Nobody... " by endowednicky(f): 1:23am On Jun 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Waka fast
come no push me o.
Re: See How Aisha Reacted To Buhari's "...I Belong To Nobody... " by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 05, 2015
endowednicky:
come no push me o.

I go call LASTMA for you
Re: See How Aisha Reacted To Buhari's "...I Belong To Nobody... " by endowednicky(f): 1:38am On Jun 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

I go call LASTMA for you
I pass 1way ni
Re: See How Aisha Reacted To Buhari's "...I Belong To Nobody... " by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 05, 2015
endowednicky:
I pass 1way ni

You no pack well tongue
Re: See How Aisha Reacted To Buhari's "...I Belong To Nobody... " by czarr(m): 4:57am On Jun 05, 2015
No10:
Kai Naija. We are always joking about everything even when the country is burning. No wonder they said we are the happiest folks on earth. I don't know if this attitude is a gift or curse.
.....that's why we'll never be taken seriously.
its definitely not a gift.
you don't expect to be taken seriously by ur oppressor, when you joke about your condition.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Can You Go Being Celibate? / A Nairalander Opinion On "Reasons Why Guys Dont Date Girls with pics / Am Dark In Compleshion Nd I Wanto Blish¿¿

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.