Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,935 members, 7,933,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:48 AM

Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari (22971 Views)

Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa / Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa / Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by Legitbaba(m): 7:17am On Jun 05, 2015
hassan85:
Opposition or mushrum? No wonder they never won anything with ds kinda way of opinioning. Expecialy dt kaduna forma gov. Amin hw can u fight insugency in borno without chad and niger? If Gej would have done this from d beginning this would ve been FAR better now. Mushrum parties smh. Better join ur friend pdp and share ur opinon with them.
get ur facts right...Ur Daura brother condemned Gej when he did d same...

9 Likes

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by chesterlee(m): 7:19am On Jun 05, 2015
The traveller loves nothing more than travelling....

He once criticized GEJ on depending on Foreign countries... now he's doing the same, within days of his administration.. SMH!!!

As confused as Buhari

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by okpeketee: 7:28am On Jun 05, 2015
Make dem no sell us back to slavery abeg.

1 Like

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 7:29am On Jun 05, 2015
midolian:
Judging by the way u ve bn playing the opposition in the past few days, If given a village, I am sure u guys won't govern well. cheesy
You sound pained, you've seen nothing yet! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 05, 2015
S
Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by unigdh: 7:30am On Jun 05, 2015
I don't understand why you think PMB is confused with just few days in office, you can see the movement he is making, this shows he is reading and planning to take Nigeria to its promise land. Was GEJ like this a week in office? he was busy celebrating.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by Echelle(m): 7:32am On Jun 05, 2015
if he didnt follow foreign countries for what so ever, what u guys will do is pass every bill to law including sleeping with infants.....

1 Like

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by espn(m): 7:33am On Jun 05, 2015
Elose11:

The parties under the umbrella of CAA include the Social Democratic Party, Peoples Redemption Party, Fresh Democratic Party, Nigeria Advance Party, Peoples Salvation Party, Change Advocacy Party, United National Party for Development, Peoples Progressive Party and Action Party of Nigeria

Please tell them ooh!
parties wey no get 100 thousand vote altogether. Pls modify your heading to: group of clowns.

6 Likes

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by stanbuggy(m): 7:34am On Jun 05, 2015
xcolanto:
Buhari, apc and their supporters are the worst hypocrites I have ever seen in my life. I mean who says "getting aid from neigbouring countries is disgraceful" and goes back to these same countries for help? Answer= the babaonechance himself.
This nigga didn't even make an attempt to chase boko boys with the army he controls and goes off like a weak man to cry for help. This move is uninspiring and demoralizing to the NA.
What a brainless move to anticipate!
The opposition are right on this one for sure.

Am trusting the worshipers of Demi god aka born to rule babaonechance to come here and castigate the remarks of the elders.
dry talk

4 Likes

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by Jarus(m): 7:34am On Jun 05, 2015
Dannyset:
These people think Nigeria is a Local Government abi? I don't think they know what governing a dilapidated State entails. I don't think they know the level of damages that has been done to this country by the outgone govt. If they knew, they would even want to consult heaven for solution.

I'm an APC sympathiser but I think their argument was civil. I like what they are doing. If PDP cannot do the job of opposition, these guys should be able to mobilize to scrutinise the actions and inactions of APC government.

It's a welcome development if you ask me.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by midolian(m): 7:34am On Jun 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:
You sound pained, you've seen nothing yet! cheesy
cheesy cheesy

E go soon tire una..Buhari go shame u guyz. I see the day coming. That day when you ll say "Buhari my Hero, BUhari my role model" cheesy cheesy
Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by Gboliwe: 7:36am On Jun 05, 2015
The disoriented PDP must have paid this group to voice this propaganda out!

tongue
Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:36am On Jun 05, 2015
Legitbaba:

What should i say....when hypocrisy is ur way of life....jst like d daura man...Was it not Buhari dah condemned JoNathan's seeking of foreign aid or is he so dull dat he has forgotten d things he said just few months ago. .....ur are jst too Fulish to Educate, so I'll stp here
Buh is u are dis fulish...when u go get sense..(at least small)
i wanted to ignore your post, but was scared that these crass of yours would spill further!!!
Now look @ what GEJ did that isnt exactly what PMB is doing now...

(1). GEJ went to contract the fight of BH to Nigerien and Chadian soldiers at the tail end of his admin WHILE buhari went to chad and niger to officially seek permission for their troop withdrawal from our soil..meaning they are now to guard dia borders alone against any incoming threat of BH from their side, while we take up with the main battle field.

(2). GEJ indebted us heavily in fighting BH, yet no result..Apparently the service chiefs took advantage of him WHILE buhari would be frugal and resourceful...there is nothing bad in seeking foreign aid...aid can be in form of intelligence assistance and trainning..and not using foreign soldiers to fight your own war; it's degrading! Formerly, during OBJs tenure, our soldiers was the best in Africa, always securing UN contracts on peace keeping in the Region...with what's happening now, do you think that the UN would consider us for such job again? That's the essence of what buhari has been doin dis past 3days re-branding our military.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by goodgate: 7:37am On Jun 05, 2015
midolian:
kudos! May ya enemies be clueless forever
AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by brainpulse: 7:38am On Jun 05, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Nigeria Army need more weapOns and not manpower
so who will use the weapons. That is why u peopl are called bloody civilians. Stategizing, manpower, experience and equipment in warfare plays a major and I don't think you children knows anything about that. The general has all than many of some poeple fathers. The man has not sat down since he was commissioned, he has been taking visible steps. So dissapointed that Some youths sit down here through out the day commenting rubbish without value for their lives wasting away. The strategy is that all the neighbouring countries guard and defend their borders, then create a single wide point of attack that will muscle up the insurgents in the middle.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by adtiezy1(m): 7:38am On Jun 05, 2015
:-XAbeg I downloaded dis nairaland app...buh keeps bring me to d homepage on my borwser y? Back to d topic..- have nothing to say.. Patience is d key lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by neocortex: 7:38am On Jun 05, 2015
Babaonechance should listento the voice of the wwise men, he should stop dissipating his energy outward ,enough of begging Niger , and Chad to help him fight Bokoharam.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2015
It is very clear that all APC have is rhetoric and nothing else. Its been a week plus since taking office but the government is yet to take any sensible decision.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by GudluckIBB(m): 7:40am On Jun 05, 2015
Norada:
Bushari is confused

Wether you like it or not, he is your president and there is nonthing you can do about it.

If e dey pain you too much, take Otapiapia or find your way to Idumota and jump inside the lagoon.Buhari has come to stay, the earlier you realise that, the better it will be for your health.

If you quote me then I'll know you are the confused One.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 05, 2015
Norada:
Bushari is confused
like ojukwu and Ohaneze ndigbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by 2fine2fast(m): 7:41am On Jun 05, 2015
Baba Falae please go and sit down.
Spend your Jonathan's money on peace.
You still have the mouth to come and talk here.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by kenex4ever(m): 7:42am On Jun 05, 2015
How do u expect a brain dead man not to seek foreign help.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by 2fine2fast(m): 7:42am On Jun 05, 2015
Baba Falae please go and sit down.
Spend your Jonathan's money in peace.
You still have the mouth to come and talk here.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by Dannyset(m): 7:42am On Jun 05, 2015
Jarus:

I'm an APC sympathiser but I think their argument was civil. I like what they are doing. If PDP cannot do the job of opposition, these guys should be able to mobilize to scrutinise the actions and inactions of APC government.

It's a welcome development if you ask me.
Am not an APC sympathiser but a Member. But I agree with u on this.
Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 05, 2015
Elose11:
About 14 political parties from the opposition, under the aegis of Credible Alternative Alliance, on Thursday in Abuja stated that “it is it too early” for the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari to be relying on foreign countries for support and direction on certain policy issues pertaining to governance.

The organisation, which also includes 13 civil society organisations, restated their resolve to provide a credible opposition to the All Progressives Congress.

The parties under the umbrella of CAA include the Social Democratic Party, Peoples Redemption Party, Fresh Democratic Party, Nigeria Advance Party, Peoples Salvation Party, Change Advocacy Party, United National Party for Development, Peoples Progressive Party and Action Party of Nigeria.

A former Governor of the old Kaduna State, Alhaji Balarabe Musa; elder statesman, Dr. Tunji Braitwaite; and former Minister of Finance, Chief Olu Falae, expressed these feelings at a press briefing read by the National Coordinator of CAA, Dr. Damian Ogbonna, on Thursday in Abuja.

According to them, while they wish the new administration well, “its ability and readiness to meaningfully govern Nigeria remain in doubt.”

The parties said, “We note that APC appears to want to cultivate and rely too much on the support of foreign governments. This is not good for the sovereignty of our nation. CAA calls upon APC to rely less on foreign support.

“The party should do more to cultivate domestic support from political parties in the country. You cannot govern effectively when you do so alone; it s not sustainable.

Both the President and other leaders of APC have been in government for decades to warrant knowing exactly what they want to do and how they want to do it. Even those of us here at CAA, with less than a year into our formation, do have bold and visionary plan upon which we predicate our drive to govern Nigeria.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/stop-chasing-foreign-helps-balarabe-others-tell-buhari/

Please tell them ooh!
Ghen Ghen...

1 Like

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by goodgate: 7:43am On Jun 05, 2015
sheymoni:
Balarabe ati falae grin grin grin I don't know what adjective to use for them
FAILED MEN?

1 Like

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by neocortex: 7:44am On Jun 05, 2015
Dannyset:
These people think Nigeria is a Local Government abi? I don't think they know what governing a dilapidated State entails. I don't think they know the level of damages that has been done to this country by the outgone govt. If they knew, they would even want to consult heaven for solution.

Please tell us how to govern a dilapidated household since you seem to have experienced it firsthand.
Only someone from a dilapidated house will make such comment.
Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by BlissB(f): 7:45am On Jun 05, 2015
Will keep watching.......will comment on this administration in a year time
Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by akudinaobi(m): 7:45am On Jun 05, 2015
Its a very surprising thing that up till today day 5 a former general is still confuse on how to draw his personal plan in aproaching combats , a general must not seek foreing opinion rather foreing volunteers should seek directives from his master plan
We need the idiagbon of 1984 to lead us not a pastor turn politician why our darling general rule us amicable
God bless the republic of nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 05, 2015
Norada:
Bushari is confused
Are u ok?
Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by VhatAmazingDude: 7:46am On Jun 05, 2015
midolian:
Judging by the way u ve bn playing the opposition in the past few days, If given a village, I am sure u guys won't govern well. cheesy

Judging by the way you've been playing a support-role in the past few days, you can't recognize any fault of this government even if it slept with you till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by watbas: 7:48am On Jun 05, 2015
They are entitle to their opinion but issue can you solve every problem with domestic consultation alone? Do they think American can fight terrorism without support of international allies? Or could their be economic advancement without same? Most of this people were former ministers. What did they do to contribute to development of this country. Did they did all that in one week? I wish and pray God almighty guide this administration right and from unwanted local distraction of 'ELITES'.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Could Face 14-year Jail Term, Ban From Public Office If Convicted / Federal Executive Council Meeting Will Not Hold Tomorrow - Lai Mohammed / APC Primaries Is Today, Which Of Our Entertainers Will Scale Through?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.