Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,166 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:53 PM

Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures (47392 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) / Mr Ibu John Okafor On Suicide Battle: How I Almost Jumped Into A Well In Ajao / First Photos: Bovi Mother's Burial Live - Vivian Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures by lawal28c: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
Oboy burial turn 2 bash
Re: Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures by cyberdurable(m): 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
Eiya sad RIP to the mother of MR IBu
Re: Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures by condralbede(m): 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
R I.P Mama Mr Ibu,you lived a full filled life!
Re: Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures by Whizzdom(m): 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
StarFist:
Gospel Musician Prince Chinedu Nwadike performing live

Gospel Musician performing among alcoholic drinkers shocked ... What a shame.

Gospel as been turn to another tin

1 Like

Re: Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures by Swaggzkid: 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hmmm e be like those commenting on dis thread don taste BLack Label
Re: Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures by dbaptist1(m): 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
StarFist:
Spotted!! Nkem Owoh and Dauda
That's zulu adigwe n not dauda

1 Like

Re: Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures by biafransoul: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
Whizzdom:

But turning water into wine was Jesus first miracle.

1 Like

Re: Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures by Neplusultra(f): 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nkem Owoh is getting old, it seems his humour is getting old too smiley

1 Like

Re: Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures by AreaFada2: 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
Atikubi:

Mom is still mom. Dont u have emotions? cool

Abi o, my aunty lived up to nearly 106. We still mourned. My granny and all her siblings lived over 95 to 112. We still mourned when they died.

Age is no reason not to mourn. In fact when people have been around so long they become like babies again that every looks after.
Making their demise even more painful.

1 Like

Re: Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures by agboskipool(m): 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
Wen dede one dede goin 2 giv birth na?
Re: Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures by cyprus000: 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
Atikubi:

Mom is still mom. Dont u have emotions? cool
[size=13pt]
He is a man and men don't mourn bcs som1 died.

They do so,only if they couldn't give their mom that perfect life here on earth or if he/she died early.

Which is not the case for mr ibu,cos he gave her the perfect life and she lived long.
That doesn't mean that he won't feel sad,but to wail.
Is not our kind of thing,especially in igbo land.
It is our own mates and elders that will tell you to shut up.
You can't compare men and women in terms of emotion.
So I understand that you are speaking has a woman.
[/size]
Re: Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures by Isoni(m): 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
WTF!!!
M0GIDI:
R.I.P to the dead.

Ibu should be made president while Ibu-hari takes over as full time comedian.
Re: Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures by Ujupsy: 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hope he his behaving,no jokes this time around
Re: Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures by olempe(m): 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
Truth24:
They are all full of smiles
Maybe Mr. Ibu himself dey tell them jokes. @ 2nd Picture.
Re: Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures by daholiest(m): 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
R i p mama
Re: Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures by Atikubi(f): 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
He is a man and men don't mourn bcs som1 died.

They do so,only if they couldn't give their mom that perfect life here on earth or if he/she died early.

Which is not the case for mr ibu,cos he gave her the perfect life and she lived long.
That doesn't mean that he won't feel sad,but to wail.
Is not our kind of thing,especially in igbo land.
It is our own mates and elders that will tell you to shut up.
You can't compare men and women in terms of emotion.
So I understand that you are speaking has a woman.
[/size]

I never said he shud cry n roll on the ground, that ll be too childish. But He doesn't display the mood of a mourner, as far as I can see from the pics. I'm not judging him tho. And ur very wrong by saying ibo men don't show emotions during burials coz I've seen them a lot

1 Like

Re: Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures by mommyice: 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
Atikubi:
I never said he shud cry n roll on the ground, that ll be too childish. But He doesn't display the mood of a mourner, as far as I can see from the pics. I'm not judging him tho. And ur very wrong by saying ibo men don't show emotions during burials coz I've seen them a lot

Yeah rite, cos this seems like a street bash to me
Re: Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures by sirTesco(m): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
delishpot:
Abeg, na howmany years the woman be? Because those pictures look like na birthday dem dey celebrate for dia.
u have just said my mind.
Dem dey forbid light?
Re: Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures by julieton: 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
wow see dauda that used be huuugly with bonny face o, in a short word, money is good,
look at the way osuofia is starring at the palm wine in one of the pic, him and pammy be like 5 and 6
last bullet mr. ibu face looks like ressurected corps.
Re: Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
sirTesco:
u have just said my mind. Dem dey forbid light?
them go fix light for heaven ni?
Re: Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures by xreal: 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
Was she waiting for him to get married?

R.I.P Mama Okafor.
Re: Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures by StarFist(m): 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
Poor network down here! More pics coming up later
Re: Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures by nnamdi1958: 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
U SURE SA NA BURIAL ABI NA FILM DEM COME ACT? C ALL OF THEM NA IBU. ONLY I NO KNO WEDA IBU REZMBL D MOTHER.WEL MR IBU, I SA HADLUK NO CRYOOOO because 4RM UR FACE LOOK U DY CRY ALWYS. KPELE
Re: Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures by HopeAlive14(m): 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
Transition to higher glory.

Na pikin dey bury parent.

May her soul RIP.

1 Like

Re: Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures by cyprus000: 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
Atikubi:
[size=13pt][b]
Let me clear the air on this.

Not that igbo men don't show emotion,but those are mostly all this "my mama say i be igbo".
Who didn't grow up in an igbo enviroment or those who allow emotion overcome them.

Not that it is a bad thing,but in igbo "youthhood",if am permited to use that word.

A man is not expected to show emotion.

when a person dies in a family,you will see the elder sisters of the home,crying and wailing while their junior brother will keep mute,tho there will be xpresion of saddnes on his face.

When the elders/his mates comes,they will go straight to him,shake or tap him on the shoulder and tell him that "he is a man and he should bear it has a man"
If they meet him crying,they will even smack him or tease him,by telling him that he is disgracing himslf and he is no different from women.

This is a kind of discrimination against women in igbo culture.
Just lyk women are not permited to break kola .
,Whether she is the firstborn.
Only her senior or junior brother,if they don't have male in the family,her father will do it.

You seeing igbo men break the code,doesn't change "fact".

[/b][/size]

2 Likes

Re: Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures by mstik(f): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
Atikubi:
R.I.P. But Ibu doesn't seem to be in mourning mood
yeah its more like a celebration of life. In igbo land(I don't know if this happens everywhere else), if someone Lives to a very ripe old age, its actually a thing to celebrate. Less mourning happens. But if the parson is young, there is no merriment, just mourning and tears,
Re: Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
R.I.P MA
Re: Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
dbaptist1:
That's zulu adigwe n not dauda
Dats dauda joor
Re: Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures by eaglechild: 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
Whizzdom:

Did Jesus not come for sinners?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Vs Tana Adelana: Who Wore The Intro Ceremony Outfit Better (pic)? / Woli Arole's Comedy partner, Asiri gets married as his comedian friends Tease / Flavour And Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rock Igbo Attire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.