Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,502 members, 7,911,177 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 06:55 AM

Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary (2781 Views)

Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha / 9ice Appointed Special Adviser To Oyo State Governor / Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by zimoni(f): 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
I don't understand what is wrong with our Governors.

The monthly allocation from FG isn't sufficient to pay salaries, yet they keep receiving the money.

Why not use 2-month allocation to pay for a month salary?

They are all dumbassess.

Alaaabaa.
Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

Coming from someone that run whenever i show in any tribal isssh. You have been bruised, battered, beaten, pummelled and disgraced here many times that everyone now knows you are just a jobless Igbo smoker. I am really laughing at you right now cos you lie alot just to feel important. Your past post shows the person that post trash about other trive daily, jumping from Igbomonk, OkijaAmaka, Anambradota, chuksphill, and other useless monikers. Buhahahahaha. Ebuka Chuks Phils denying his job since 1870BC.

Tunde I can see your case requires UN intervention,
Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by codedslayer: 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Tunde I can see your case requires UN intervention,

The Igbo smoker is going insane. No be only Tunde, its Jide. You are more foolish than your PA, even though he achieved nothing in life before kicking the bucket but he at least gave birth to you. BUhahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by jethro2: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
The Oyo State Labour force has been forced to resume with immediate effect yet no pay and no assurance of when the payments will be made.
Its obvious some big wigs has been settled.
Some change(coins) has been exchange.
My people has been suffering with no hope of relief.
Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by jethro2: 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
I am worried that the news has been silent on this.
Who will save my people?
When will help come?
Back to work on empty stomach.
The workers were threatened to resume or lose their job
Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by jethro2: 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
God please help my people
Send them reprieve unexpected
Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by nigerdeltaa(m): 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
we told you guys that the southwest will suffer most when the country eventually disintegrates. still under one Nigeria you guys are unable to pay salary. what will happen when we finally cut the bridge. na I'm be say na die una go die
Re: Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary by sthugo: 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
I hear he just did the payment,governor aregbesola

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Donald Trump Said About Hilary Clinton! (must See!) / Amaechi Allegedly Looted $757million In US Foreign Accounts- Cnn's Amampour / APC Senator Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.