Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,088 members, 7,880,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:37 PM

Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway (29625 Views)

Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded / KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos / Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by DaBullIT(m): 11:10am On Jun 06, 2015
klevjey:

minority?? bro don't be deceived...have u been to Benin before (the closest SS state from the west)? With 20million yorubas ,25million igbos, 30 million hausas/fulanis...Then how do we manage to be 170million people? or probably you've forgotten Lagos has more foreigners than the yorubas themselves (Igbo+Niger Delta+hausa)...

And again I laugh at that 'invading' part....You'll invade our land, or we'll invade yours?? Not even your military might is enough to conquer the militants (though we have our SS brothers and Biafra brothers there)...And if you think the Hausa/fulanis are mad men, then I introduce you to the ijaws... Pls invade them and let's see how it turns out...

You are yet to explain the unscrupulous act
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by klevjey: 11:27am On Jun 06, 2015
DaBullIT:

You are yet to explain the unscrupulous act

more than 90% oil blocks in Niger Delta are owned by foreigners...can such happen in sw or ne? Anyway, its either each state control their resources or the battle will be like this:

Hausa/Fulani vs Niger Delta/I jaw

Biafra vs Yoruba

we shall play the game and let's see who d victors would be...

(and hope u know out of 300,000 of our military in 9ja, 45% goes to ss and Biafra?? Together with our ever-dangerous militia, let's see who will get hurt....haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by DaBullIT(m): 11:49am On Jun 06, 2015
klevjey:

more than 90% oil blocks in Niger Delta are owned by foreigners...can such happen in sw or ne? Anyway, its either each state control their resources or the battle will be like this:

Hausa/Fulani vs Niger Delta/I jaw

Biafra vs Yoruba

we shall play the game and let's see who d victors would be...

(and hope u know out of 300,000 of our military in 9ja, 45% goes to ss and Biafra?? Together with our ever-dangerous militia, let's see who will get hurt....haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)

[b]Its a lost cause to try to reason with you . Oil in Niger Delta belongs to Nigeria , If you can accept that

Then , What were your people doing when the foreigners ( I assume you mean whites) [or if you mean Nigerians who aren't Niger Deltans] were acquiring the oil blocks ?

Everything you say is still greed talk , If all states were to take control of their resources , then your famous container business will come to stand still , but then what about other states that have no mineral resources ? You want them to die in penury ?

The people who made constitution are reasonable people in conjunction with more experienced and mentally advanced white people , Until greed set it , everything worked so fine

So lets assume each state controls its resources and suddenly as it began , Crude ceases to exist in your Biafra / Niger Delta , what will you do ??

and what makes you think the 45% SS in the military will all serve your course , Print a leaflet now and ask people most people what they think , they will tell you they think the SS/Niger Delta/ Biafra are being the pain in the butt and common opinion is to silence them

Do that survey and let me know the outcome [/b]
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by klevjey: 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
DaBullIT:

[b]Its a lost cause to try to reason with you . Oil in Niger Delta belongs to Nigeria , If you can accept that

Then , What were your people doing when the foreigners ( I assume you mean whites) [or if you mean Nigerians who aren't Niger Deltans] were acquiring the oil blocks ?

Everything you say is still greed talk , If all states were to take control of their resources , then your famous container business will come to stand still , but then what about other states that have no mineral resources ? You want them to die in penury ?

The people who made constitution are reasonable people in conjunction with more experienced and mentally advanced white people , Until greed set it , everything worked so fine

So lets assume each state controls its resources and suddenly as it began , Crude ceases to exist in your Biafra / Niger Delta , what will you do ??

and what makes you think the 45% SS in the military will all serve your course , Print a leaflet now and ask people most people what they think , they will tell you they think the SS/Niger Delta/ Biafra are being the pain in the butt and common opinion is to silence them

u are quite funny...u way u are analyzing this, you make it seem ss and se constitute like than 5% of the population of Nigeria...dream on bro...so if war eventually breaks, our ss and Biafra brothers in the army will be on the side of the kunu and amala men? Guess what: there will be no Nigeria again...it would be LOWER NIGER DELTA vs UPPER NIGER DELTA...
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by spacechuks(m): 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
DaBullIT:

I don't understand what u mean container business.... let me assume you are talking about importation and exportation...... it's obvious u r not travelled.... U sit in that God forsaking dry land and spew rubbish out of ur smelling mouth..... ok back to the issue....... container biz in naija are done via sea ports........ or do we have one in the north or u want to convert the cursed Sahara desert to one...... for your info...... when this control divide...... U and ur broads will suffer......... the west can manage their Lagos port to import while we the God blessed naija delta enjoy our warri port and portharcourt port which are export free zone........ calaber port is there also.... can't u see we are blessed. then this ur acclaimed most richest man would have to pay through his nose before we would allow him use our ports to export........ the earlier you get it into that your dumb skull the better...... and tell this your fulani president that we are giving him time to implement his change.... if not we would crumble the economy
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by DaBullIT(m): 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
spacechuks:
I don't understand what u mean container business.... let me assume you are talking about importation and exportation...... it's obvious u r not travelled.... U sit in that God forsaking dry land and spew rubbish out of ur smelling mouth..... ok back to the issue....... container biz in naija are done via sea ports........ or do we have one in the north or u want to convert the cursed Sahara desert to one...... for your info...... when this control divide...... U and ur broads will suffer......... the west can manage their Lagos port to import while we the God blessed naija delta enjoy our warri port and portharcourt port which are export free zone........ calaber port is there also.... can't u see we are blessed. then this ur acclaimed most richest man would have to pay through his nose before we would allow him use our ports to export........ the earlier you get it into that your dumb skull the better...... and tell this your fulani president that we are giving him time to implement his change.... if not we would crumble the economy

who the heck is we ?

You don ever handle rifle before ? abi na bomb you sabi assemble
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
INTROVERT:

Don't you think they should just be paid at least till December when amnesty will officially end. I have a soft spot for the militancy cause although it's not even 60% pure but I have had a direct feel of the environmental impacts of oil exploration in ND.

I'm surpriseed!!! D 1st time i'm seeing u comment reasonably on a topic... i'm really startleed... I pray dis new year really bring u more good things...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC / Yusuf Mu’awiyyah Muye Weds Yasirah In Grand Ceremony [PHOTOS] / How Saraki Turned Emir Of Ilorin Into ‘houseboy’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.