Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,776 members, 7,918,440 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:19 AM

Many Killed As Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Kwara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Killed As Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Kwara (2195 Views)

Soldiers And Villagers Clash In Niger State / Tension As Herdsmen Plot Invasion Of Enugu Community- VANGUARD / Boko Haram Now Disguise As Herdsmen In Benue, Taraba - Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Killed As Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Kwara by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:50am On Jun 05, 2015
Rip
Re: Many Killed As Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Kwara by francizy(m): 10:57am On Jun 05, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Why are you calling on govt? Do you not know that Buhari in his private capacity is the life president and grand patron of the West African Cattle rearers association..?

Tell your baba messiah to stop his kinsmen from killing you.

Hahahahahaa, brother na wa to you oh!

Me na PDP supporter oh.. Igbo guy for that matter. Just pointed out that those Pategi people are Nupe by tribe. I have a very close friend from and former classmate from there.

Mind you, go thru my previous posts and see truly that am a PDP supporter.

Ibu nwa afo ala Igbo ka ibu onye ébé? grin cheesy
Re: Many Killed As Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Kwara by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 05, 2015
Haba, Jonathan why na?
Re: Many Killed As Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Kwara by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
Buhari has never condemned the acts of barbarity and criminality of members of the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association.

Immediately after been sworn in, Fulani herdsmen have upped the ante with more pillaging of communities in the middle belt.

Recall that El Rufai also threatened repercussions on any security officer who killed rampaging fulanis in Nasssarawa.

So oga Buhari as life patron of Fulani cattle Breeders association, are your interests in Miyetti Allah greater than that of the peace and security of Nigeria as a whole which you were elected to govern?
Re: Many Killed As Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Kwara by superstar1(m): 11:34am On Jun 05, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
Yoruba you haven't seen nothing yet.

What did you score in Geography? Definitely it must be F9.

Is Patigi LG a yoruba territory or Nupe/Bariba territory?

Not your fault, a product of miracle centre and ariara market tutored graduate.

1 Like

Re: Many Killed As Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Kwara by Orunto: 11:46am On Jun 05, 2015
Herdsmen now move their cattle and sheep around on major roads in major capitals like they own the roads. Such is Jangali life in a Buhari Regime.

1 Like

Re: Many Killed As Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Kwara by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 05, 2015
#buharibadomen49ja
Re: Many Killed As Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Kwara by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
"The Sweet Fruits" Of "ONE" Nigeria.
Una never see nothing yet.
Re: Many Killed As Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Kwara by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
superstar1:

What did you score in Geography? Definitely it must be F9.

Is Patigi LG a yoruba territory or Nupe/Bariba territory?

Not your fault, a product of miracle centre and ariara market tutored graduate.

Re: Many Killed As Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Kwara by codedslayer: 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
Yoruba you haven't seen nothing yet.

Of course i know the reason for this thread by the fake peace keeper. We will help you with the thread:

[size=13pt]Fulani herdsmen, yesterday, killed Tamgbo Ogueji, a member of the traditional rulers’ cabinet at Eke community in Udi Local Government Area of Enugu State. The deceased, aged 85, was allegedly shot in his house in the early hours over an undisclosed issue.
President-General, Eke Town Union, Mr. Anthony Enu, said the community was irked and the youths restive. He said: “Last year, the same Fulani herdsmen killed two of our brother, Matthew Aniugo and Chiagha Chigbo, in their farms. The town is boiling with anger now[/size].

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/#sthash.Po8SnPCz.dpuf[/b]
http://www.punchng.com/news/fulani-herdsmen-kill-enugu-community-leader-on-farm/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Killed As Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Kwara by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
codedslayer:

Of course i know the reason for this thread by the fake peace keeper. We will help you with the thread:

[size=13pt]Fulani herdsmen, yesterday, killed Tamgbo Ogueji, a member of the traditional rulers’ cabinet at Eke community in Udi Local Government Area of Enugu State. The deceased, aged 85, was allegedly shot in his house in the early hours over an undisclosed issue.
President-General, Eke Town Union, Mr. Anthony Enu, said the community was irked and the youths restive. He said: “Last year, the same Fulani herdsmen killed two of our brother, Matthew Aniugo and Chiagha Chigbo, in their farms. The town is boiling with anger now[/size].

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/#sthash.Po8SnPCz.dpuf[/b]
http://www.punchng.com/news/fulani-herdsmen-kill-enugu-community-leader-on-farm/

I am from Delta tongue
Re: Many Killed As Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Kwara by codedslayer: 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

I am from Delta tongue

Of course, All cursed yeebhoe fools are from Delta or SS, you will claim other tribe cos you are ashamed of your worthless Igbo tribe. You can tell that to your m.oronic friends. Shameless people.

1 Like

Re: Many Killed As Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Kwara by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
codedslayer:

Of course, All cursed yeebhoe fools are from Delta or SS. You can tell that to your m.oronic friends. Shameless people.

And you think we like you in SS?

Slave get ready to join the Islamic State when we pull out.

Useless cowards
Re: Many Killed As Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Kwara by codedslayer: 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
[s]
BackDatAssUp:

And you think we like you in SS?

Slave get ready to join the Islamic State when we pull out.

Useless cowards
[/s]

B.astard yeeboe fool, stop denying your useless tribe you dingbat. You are a curse to your foolish parent for denying your tribe. Your father will be cursing you in grave now for this stupidity. Animal from the SAD east of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Many Killed As Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Kwara by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

B.astard yeeboe fool, stop denying your useless tribe you dingbat. You are a curse to your foolish parent for denying your tribe. Your father will be cursing you in grave now for this stupidity. Animal from the SAD east of Nigeria.

If it will make you crazier then I will accept am Igbo so you can rant out your irrational jealousy and hatred.

Get ready for Oduastan because the descendants of Uthman Dan Fodio have since resumed their jihad.

Slave
Re: Many Killed As Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Kwara by codedslayer: 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
[s]
BackDatAssUp:

If it will make you crazier then I will accept am Igbo so you can rant out your irrational jealousy and hatred.

Get ready for Oduastan because the descendants of Uthman Dan Fodio have since resumed their jihad.

Slave
[/s]

b. astard sad east animal, shameless oaf denying his tribe cos of shame. Woe betides you cursed fool. Ediot.

1 Like

Re: Many Killed As Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Kwara by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

b. astard sad east animal, shameless oaf denying his tribe cos of shame. Woe betides you cursed fool. Ediot.

How is the hunger treating you in Osun
Re: Many Killed As Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Kwara by codedslayer: 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

How is the hunger treating you in Osun

Yeebhoe cursed fool, whats my own with osun? You should be worried about your cursed erosion ravaged land. Sad east of the naija. Ediot
Re: Many Killed As Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Kwara by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
codedslayer:

Yeebhoe cursed fool, whats my own with osun? You should be worried about your cursed erosion ravaged land. Sad east of the naija. Ediot

BackDatAssUp:
Dear fellow forumites and forum rats,
I come to you on behalf of the good hardworking but not so smart civil servants of the state of osun under aregberascal who for 7 maths and counting have not received their monthly emoluments owing to GEJ and Ngozi carting away Osun people's $20bn from the NNPC account.

Things are very hard in Osun and as I write this urgent appeal most homes go to sleep without their regular amala ati ewedu.

But with a minimum of 200 naira a month you can make a difference.

We are also considering opening a food bank where you can drop off any expired tin foods or food products without nafdac approval.

Also, with just 5000 naira a month you can adopt an Osun state civil servants.

So let's make a difference, we are the world bla bla bla

For further enquiries on how you can make donations pls PM me.

Re: Many Killed As Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Kwara by codedslayer: 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Accursed yeebhoe b.astard. You should be worried about your cursed region of the sad beast. Woe betides you all

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Won’t Resign As Senate President – Saraki / The 21st Century Akure Kingdom And Her Political Exploits / NASS, Nigerian Bank & Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.