Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,125 members, 7,880,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:59 PM

I Need A Partner For A Forum Startup - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Partner For A Forum Startup (474 Views)

7 Ways To Fund Your Startup Idea As A Nigerian / In Need Of A Financial Partner For Car Wash Business / Partner For Profit With Oando's O-gas And Earn Millions In Income. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Partner For A Forum Startup by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 05, 2015
Hello,

I'm a forum administrator. you can check my signature for my latest forum.

there is a very hot niche that I just discovered and I want to develop a script for that niche. I have the script ready already.

I would need a partner to host it for me. We would own the forum together and also run it.

Please If you are interested you can contact me here or just drop your email and I would get back to you.

ps: it would be best for us to start this up as soon as possible, I am looking at before this week ends....and the cost of hosting should not be more than $20.

(1) (Reply)

Be A Laptop Millionaire Today / Best Shipping Companys And Terminals To Ship And Clear Good In Nigeria / Important Question For Bachelors And Single Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.