Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:47 AM

Advice Is Needed For Name Of Sex Gel That Can Make A Man Stay Longer In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Is Needed For Name Of Sex Gel That Can Make A Man Stay Longer In Bed (439 Views)

I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta / Can A Sexully Active Man Stay For Six Months Without Sex? / How Long Can A Man Stay Without Making Love To A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Is Needed For Name Of Sex Gel That Can Make A Man Stay Longer In Bed by ehiavbhi(m): 9:33am On Jun 05, 2015
GOOD MORNING ALL MY REASON FOR TALKING TO YOU THIS MORNING IS TO SEEK YOUR KNOWLEDGE REGARDING THIS ISSUE THAT IS REALLY BECOMING AN ISSUE TO MY FRIEND PLEASE ADVICE IS REALLY NEEDED: I HAVE A FRIEND THAT NEED TO KNOW THE NAME OF SEX GEL THAT IS SOLD IN NIGERIA AND HOW MUCH IF YOU CAN HELP WITH THE PRIZE WILL STILL BE FINE I AWAIT YOUR RESPOND.THANKS MATURED ADVICE IS NEEDED

(1) (Reply)

Wanderful This Must Be The Best Chat Site Ever Made From Wapka / Talk To A Counselor For Free / Competition! Competition!! Competition!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.