Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,630 members, 7,951,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:14 PM

Wonders Of God In Our Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wonders Of God In Our Time (450 Views)

Must Read: Olodumare (GOD) In Yoruba Ifa And Orisha Is Monotheistic / Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. / Concept Of God In Islam (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wonders Of God In Our Time by MightySparrow: 11:45am On Jun 05, 2015
Many have wondered if God exists? If he his does He relate to man as of Bible times?
I like to share these testimonies as I read, heard, or witness one of them.
1. In the RCCG camp years ago a lady in her twenties attended the monthly Holy Ghost service. In the course of the service Pastor Adeboye said there was someone whose one leg was shorter than the other and that God had touched the fellow. in the testimony time the lady came out and testified. In her own words, ' when I get home today, my mother will not recognise me.
2. A testimony shares by Pastor Adeboye. A family had four children before they got converted to christianity. Later the family won Visa lottery of the USA. While conducting DNA to ascertain the parenthood of children,the result of the last one who was eighteen at that time was negative. The woman confessed to her husband, somehow they would not hurt the emotion of the child they ran to the Camp. Pastor Adeboye prayed and ask them to believe God for a miracle.
They went back to the same hospital run by Americans, conducted the same test, this time the DNA had changed to that of the husband. Wonder isn't it?
3. A quack doctor operated on a man and died as a result of the operation. The family of the patient suspected a foul play, sue the doctor. The court order the corpse be exhumed and autopsy carried out. The Doctor ran to Baba Abiye in Ede, Osun State. The prophet told the doctor that God has promised to help him. When the corpse was examined, there was no sign of any operation. The line of sutures had disappeared. God healed a sore so to say on the dead. Wonder isn't it?
The list is endless. You are free to add your own. Our own God works wonders.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Seeks Donation To Acquire A $65 Million Dollar Jet / UP COMING EVENT We Are Inviting All Christians / Why Certain Delays, Am I Not Serving God Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.