Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,393 members, 7,901,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:40 PM

Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures (28208 Views)

Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) / Nigerian Governors At Presidential Inauguration In Niger Republic (pix) / National Assembly Inauguration ‘Not Postponed’ - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
spencekat:
Before?
They tried to impeach him.
Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
aproko247:
The inauguration of the Ekiti State House of Assembly has kicked off and several dignitaries and residents of the state are presently at the occasion.

Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State was welcomed into the hallowed chamber amidst loud roar of cheers from the audience.

He will be performing the inauguration of the state Assembly today, Friday, June 5, 2015.

This is expected to bring an end to his woes with the former Assembly, which was dissolved not too long ago. The last Assembly, especially the majority, comprising 19 members of the All Progressives Congress, APC, had tried to impeach him without any success.

Source: http://www.aproko247.com/2015/06/05/ekiti-assembly-inauguration-in-pictures/

Sir Ayodele peter fayose, Garkuwan Yarbawa™!
Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by tpiadotcom: 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
emmajiya:

Sir Ayodele peter fayose, Garkuwan Yarbawa™!

make una dey sell una selves small small, just don't be in too much of a hurry to do so.

I don't know which northerner or middle belter refers to themselves in similar fashion, using foreign titles.
Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by peddyoosa1: 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
i respect fayose,i respect d ppl of ekiti&i want to advice d 19 lawmakers dat were prevented frm der legislative duty. dey should go&re-strategise for anoda polical dispensation.Fayose proved to b a political factor in ekiti.i giv him kudos to av succesfully excaped d impeachment
Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by lurlah2014(f): 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
spencekat:
He defeated Fayemi hands down.He also delivered the highest votes for Jonathan in Ekiti in the just concluded presidential election and finally,the landslide victory of PDP in the state House of Assembly election.So all of them,na ojoro?
haha,aside the fayemi election the resty are ojoro.com
Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
tpiadotcom:

make una dey sell una selves small small, just don't be in too much of a hurry to do so.

I don't know which northerner or middle belter refers to themselves in similar fashion, using foreign titles.

What's foreign about the title? Kpele O! U are still licking your garkuwa inflicted wounds.
Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by johnie: 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
Wonderment!

Does this put to rest the Ekiti-gate debacle?

You know, the Obanikoro-Fayose election fiasco.
Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by coolitempa(f): 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
Fayose...enjoy your moment......we will soon get you.....bloody idiat governor.... angry..who does he think he is Election rigger....
Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by badesco(m): 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
If i were to Gov. Fayose i will not pay their severance pay and if i to pay, i will delay it for so long, i mean till end of his term, because those immediate APC lawmakers are nothing but lawbreakers and saboteurs. It is over now, so let them an impeach their God father.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
This is gonna be the most unimpressive house ever.
The executive cum the governor will be like the school Principal.
The Legislators, the school Prefects.
The Local Government chairmen, if any, the class captains.
Credible opposition is an asset in governance.
I'm not impressed.
Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
DropShot:
This Fayose tried sha. But hmm ....... I rest it.
has passingshot pass d shot to u?
Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by NIRANGEORGE1(m): 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
To be sincere, fayose is just like a korean in most movie dat do buy time in any dangerous state. He really tried in holding them back. My congratulations to him
Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by PassingShot(m): 7:18am On Jun 06, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

has passingshot pass d shot to u?
Why are you obsessed with my moniker?

You can pick from the following if you find it too tantalizing: Looping Shot, Flying Shot, Volley Shot etc, and get off my mention unnecessarily.

Thank me later. wink

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Assembly Inauguration In Pictures by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:52am On Jun 06, 2015
PassingShot:

Why are you obsessed with my moniker?

You can pick from the following if you find it too tantalizing: Looping Shot, Flying Shot, Volley Shot etc, and get off my mention unnecessarily.

Thank me later. wink
passingshot dropping shit as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption / Ibrahim Babangida Hosts Wike At His Hilltop Residence In Minna(photos) / Jonathan won’t contest in 2019 – Babatope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.