Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,027 members, 7,949,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Sexy - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Sexy (697 Views)

I Need A Mature, Sexy Lady For Something Mutual And Intimate..lol / Sexy N Swt Model In Need Of A Cute Guy For Fun / Sexy Clemcykul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy by onyke34: 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2009
any sexy lady btw 30 and 40 in abuja? i need u now[b][/b]
Re: Sexy by tpia: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2009
all you people posting want ads for men and women all over the place- are you for real or simply joking?

Sometimes I wonder.

If someone responds, you mean you're really going to have sex with her just on the basis of a casual response you got on the web?

amazing. undecided Its like reading the personals section of a newspaper- some of the requests are crazily weird. Though wetin be my own sha.
Re: Sexy by onyke34: 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2009
i am for real
Re: Sexy by tpia: 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2009
onyke34:

i am for real

so you mean if someone responds to your want ad, all you two will do is shag immediately after exchanging pleasantries like How do you do.

Una go even reach room/car so?
Re: Sexy by sistawoman: 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2009
You demand sexy but are you sexy?

What are you offering?

what are you seeking, a roll in the hay maybe?

What about you would make a woman want to go to bed with you?

If you can provide a video that would help us sexy women that are sitting on the fence.
Re: Sexy by onyke34: 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2009
baby i dont need to convince u with a video. just tell me if u are intrested and i will give it to u rreeeel gud
Re: Sexy by sistawoman: 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2009
If I had a penny for everytime a man told me it was going to be good and it was not I would be rich. LOL

Really thou. we need proof cuz for real thou if one of us sleeps with you that is 5 mins of our life we will never get back if it is bad.

So come on now sell yourself.
Re: Sexy by onyke34: 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2009
baby just give it a trial and u will keep beggging for more. i dont need to display videos. if u are intrested am ready to make u moan
Re: Sexy by tpia: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2009
so after the fast shagging between you and the Abuja respondee, what next?
Re: Sexy by onyke34: 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2009
are u interested
Re: Sexy by tpia: 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2009
onyke34:

are u interested

No. Am just curious about all these alternative lifestyles.
Re: Sexy by pureminded: 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2009
orisirisi Thread sha , Oga o

(1) (Reply)

Help! We Quarrel Always / Love Bird / Gusau-zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.