Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,280 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:51 AM

Xiaomi To Launch A New Line Of Products Come 10th June - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi To Launch A New Line Of Products Come 10th June (430 Views)

Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread / The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi To Launch A New Line Of Products Come 10th June by TechAfrikico: 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
Just like any manufacturer, Xiaomi has yet released another teaser following its launch of the Mi 4i in most Asian countries. The new teaser showcase an upcoming water-related product which we have some few clues what the products might be.

The event is scheduled to take place on June 10 in China. The picture and its text mean water, but there is nothing beyond that. Read More..

http://techafrikico.com/2015/06/05/xiaomi-to-launch-a-new-line-of-products-come-10th-june/

(1) (Reply)

Plods I Need Help On My Iphone / Recommend A Phone Please!!! / Does Any One Know A Program You Can Use To Run Ios Apps On Windows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.