Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,477 members, 7,926,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:12 PM

Man Stuffs 225g Of Cocaine In His Anus. Still Nabbed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stuffs 225g Of Cocaine In His Anus. Still Nabbed (482 Views)

‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) / NDLEA Discovers Cocaine In Man's Anus, Ephedrine In Female Foot Wears. PICS / South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Stuffs 225g Of Cocaine In His Anus. Still Nabbed by kushma(m): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency arrested a 46 year old businessman Tochukwu Prosper Nzom with 225 grammes of cocaine in his anus while preparing to board an Air France flight to Paris from the Murtala Mohammed International Airport.
When interrogated, 46 year old Nzom who hails from Anambra state and is married with two children, said he would have made $1, 500 if he had succeeded in trafficking the banned substance.
“I was drinking with friends when I heard them talking about drugs. I actually volunteered to smuggle drugs because of my financial situation. They agreed to pay me $1,500 because it was only three wraps weighing 225 grammes. I am from a poor home,” he said

Re: Man Stuffs 225g Of Cocaine In His Anus. Still Nabbed by dapsin999(m): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
These pple sha

(1) (Reply)

PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assassinated (graphic Photo) / How My Lover Deceived Me, Sold Our Son For N.3m / White Male Kills Black People In Church In The Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.