Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,284 members, 7,887,831 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:46 PM

Who Do U Love Most? Your Mother Or Your Girlfriend.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do U Love Most? Your Mother Or Your Girlfriend.... (543 Views)

How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? / 6 Sex Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most / 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do U Love Most? Your Mother Or Your Girlfriend.... by Cutehector(m): 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
Please read carefully, I wouldn't entertain any sort of callous comment..

You are dating a girl, and you kinda love her.. Mehn she loves u so much, like she is the clingy type... She just can't stop askn u questions like why ddnt u call me or chat wit me.. Bla bla bla.. And on a very good day, she asks u dis question, "who will u choose, me or your mum"

Nw, I need u to be realistic! What will be ur reaction to that statement?
Re: Who Do U Love Most? Your Mother Or Your Girlfriend.... by xynerise: 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
Stop asking Silly and rhetorical questions

1 Like

Re: Who Do U Love Most? Your Mother Or Your Girlfriend.... by ronald4lif(m): 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
A girlfriend must be doltish and thickheaded for asking me such a ludicrous question. She must have been beclouded with some false sense of self-importance to elevate her status close to that of a woman that toiled day and night to see me where I am today. What nonsense!. angry
Re: Who Do U Love Most? Your Mother Or Your Girlfriend.... by Sveen: 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
Love works many ways, the same love I have for my mum cannot be the once I'd do my GF, love doesn't work like that.
Re: Who Do U Love Most? Your Mother Or Your Girlfriend.... by wenson(m): 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
Most ppl will claim deir mother buh sincerely dy luv deir gf more
Re: Who Do U Love Most? Your Mother Or Your Girlfriend.... by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
Sweet mother

Only an immature gf will ask such a question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do U Love Most? Your Mother Or Your Girlfriend.... by mrpackager(m): 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
ronald4lif:
A girlfriend must be doltish and thickheaded for asking me such a ludicrous question. She must have been beclouded with some false sense of self-importance to elevate her status close to that of a woman that toiled day and night to see me where I am today. What nonsense!. angry

SECONDED....undecided.....Mai MAN cool
Re: Who Do U Love Most? Your Mother Or Your Girlfriend.... by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
Did uu ask her that same question? That gf just started craze newly not her fault. Na mumsy me gbadu pass jare, she too sure gan!
Re: Who Do U Love Most? Your Mother Or Your Girlfriend.... by Nuisance(m): 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
All this nigga with been asking meaningless n rhetoric questions.
Re: Who Do U Love Most? Your Mother Or Your Girlfriend.... by Cutehector(m): 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nuisance:
All this nigga with been asking meaningless n rhetoric questions.
I bet u ddnt read my disclaimer at d top of my topic.
Re: Who Do U Love Most? Your Mother Or Your Girlfriend.... by CertifiedFreak(m): 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
Dude, gals who ask such questions need to visit MFM ASAP.
Re: Who Do U Love Most? Your Mother Or Your Girlfriend.... by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
You didnt even say wife. Girlfriend? Imagine.

(1) (Reply)

3 Things A Super Couples Talk About / How Would You Handle This Case..? / All The Single Ladies: Where Have All The Men Gone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.