Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,803 members, 7,918,605 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:28 PM

Ambode Demolishes Ijangbara Market - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Demolishes Ijangbara Market (2664 Views)

Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) / Kaduna Government Demolishes All Islamic Movement Properties, Cemeteries - Musa / Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ambode Demolishes Ijangbara Market by disumusa: 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=DropShot post=34463676]Was a notice of evacuation given the sellers there?
Is there an alternative arrangement for the people you're taking away their source of income.
Is this part of your promises to them when you begged for their votes?

I think this guy's over zealousness will be his downfall.
I pray he succeeds though.[/qu ambode is systematically telling you yamini that lagos belong to yorubas.
Re: Ambode Demolishes Ijangbara Market by omonnakoda: 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
Notice of evacuation is not always necessary e.g where people are trading in places that may constitute safety or security hazards like close to electricity or petroleum installations etc in such cases they are lucky they are not arrested and jailed.In virtually all cases it is CRIMINAL activity to trade illegally in areas not designated as markets

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! / Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend / Buhari Not Sick; Went To Negotiate With Niger Delta Avengers (see Evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.