Stats: 3,168,849 members, 7,872,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola (4432 Views)

Fayose, Ajimobi And Aregbesola Laughing Out Loud. Caption Photo / Osinbajo, Ajimobi, El-Rufai And Aregbesola Laugh So Hard At Launch Of Free Meal / Ajimobi Sits On Ambode And Aregbesola's Laps As They Laugh Out Loud (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola by Proudnegro: 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
Behold; Famous world's tallest drum... And the legendary flying train. I heard this train jumps from one pillar to another... APC!!! Change... By the time una finish with naija, na only CHANGE go remain.

29 Likes

Re: 2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola by taiocol: 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2015

Re: 2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola by PedroJP(m): 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha. Nairalanders, nah wah oo !!

Always comic

Re: 2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola by donsmall94(m): 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
Abi

Re: 2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola by brownlord: 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
Lmao, Osun people don enter armed robber motto, sowi for them

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola by bunmititi(f): 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
Menini wannan?

Re: 2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
Dis kind thread dey always cos confusion for apc camp Dem no go smell dis thread, if dem even come na to derail d thread Make I dhe watch dem Midolian come see wonders

Re: 2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola by azpekuliar: 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
Bwahahaha

Re: 2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola by midolian(m): 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Dis kind thread dey always cos confusion for apc camp
Dem no go smell dis thread, if dem even come na to derail d thread
Make I dhe watch dem
Midolian come see wonders
Thread for the TANists..undecided

Am out!

Re: 2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
midolian:
Thread for the TANists..undecided

Am out!

Come back here and watch your fellow APC members at work

skip the rants to 7mins and see how the APC is transforming the northeast

http://cache-2.sendvid.com/jnt7t3q0.mp4

Re: 2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola by WIZGUY69(m): 11:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
mods please close this thread & ban the foolish op.
before I vex
Re: 2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
WIZGUY69:
mods please close this thread & ban the foolish op.

before I vex

why?

BackDatAssUp:

[size=18pt]Osun State Civil Servants Relief Fund[/size]
Dear fellow forumites and forum rats,
I come to you on behalf of the good hardworking but not so smart civil servants of the state of osun under aregberascal who for 7 maths and counting have not received their monthly emoluments owing to GEJ and Ngozi carting away Osun people's $20bn from the NNPC account.

Things are very hard in Osun and as I write this urgent appeal most homes go to sleep without their regular amala ati ewedu.

But with a minimum of 200 naira a month you can make a difference.

We are also considering opening a food bank where you can drop off any expired tin foods or food products without nafdac approval.

Also, with just 5000 naira a month you can adopt an Osun state civil servants.

So let's make a difference, we are the world bla bla bla

For further enquiries on how you can make donations pls PM me.

Silly janjawiid

Re: 2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola by WIZGUY69(m): 11:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

why?

Silly janjawiid
stupid tribalist. if I handle you for a day, you will regret mentioning my monicker.
deranged fellow.
where are you from?? and who are you
Re: 2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola by ki02020(m): 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
I see nothing wrong with first picture....op life need some changes
Re: 2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
WIZGUY69:

stupid tribalist.
if I handle you for a day, you will regret mentioning my monicker.

deranged fellow.

where are you from??
and who are you

Am from uranus

Re: 2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
ki02020:
I see nothing wrong with first picture....op life need some changes

BackDatAssUp:

[size=18pt]Osun State Civil Servants Relief Fund[/size]
Dear fellow forumites and forum rats,
I come to you on behalf of the good hardworking but not so smart civil servants of the state of osun under aregberascal who for 7 maths and counting have not received their monthly emoluments owing to GEJ and Ngozi carting away Osun people's $20bn from the NNPC account.

Things are very hard in Osun and as I write this urgent appeal most homes go to sleep without their regular amala ati ewedu.

But with a minimum of 200 naira a month you can make a difference.

We are also considering opening a food bank where you can drop off any expired tin foods or food products without nafdac approval.

Also, with just 5000 naira a month you can adopt an Osun state civil servants.

So let's make a difference, we are the world bla bla bla

For further enquiries on how you can make donations pls PM me.

Re: 2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola by Vicadonis(m): 12:37am On Jun 06, 2015
Aregbesola wants to make me denounce my state. that guy is heartless

Re: 2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola by blonker1: 1:07am On Jun 06, 2015
I want to ask a salient question.Had the governor and his aides received there salaries these months that the civil servants are being owe ? If yes,that is. Sheer wickedness.
Re: 2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola by yakubuomowumi: 1:19am On Jun 06, 2015
Laugh my balls out, suffer head.
Re: 2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola by yakubuomowumi: 1:24am On Jun 06, 2015
Blame the tribalist,even with argbe owing them the voted fr apc whereby states pdp was oweing voted against pdp states like benue etc but they decided to follow tribalism uf they have voted against him it would have sent a strong message to him that the know their rights they rather voted based on sentiments and tribalism they should enjoy it, suffer head.

[qte author=blonker1 post=34475644]I want to ask a salient question.Had the governor and his aides received there salaries these months that the civil servants are being owe ? If yes,that is. Sheer wickedness.[/quote]
Re: 2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola by yakubuomowumi: 1:26am On Jun 06, 2015
Blame the tribalist,even with argbe owing them the voted fr apc whereby states pdp was oweing voted against pdp states like benue etc but they decided to follow tribalism and religion, if they have voted against him it would have sent a strong message to him that the know their rights they rather voted based on sentiments and tribalism they should enjoy it, suffer head, why can't they protest? it shows they like it ,they don't see anything wrong in it.

blonker1:
I want to ask a salient question.Had the governor and his aides received there salaries these months that the civil servants are being owe ? If yes,that is. Sheer wickedness.

Re: 2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola by khadaffi(m): 4:48am On Jun 06, 2015
This thread is really funny
Re: 2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola by ahaika23: 6:16am On Jun 06, 2015
Na Nigerian's de suffer am. The same set of mumu wey vote old illiterate grin
Re: 2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola by kay1one2(m): 6:35am On Jun 06, 2015
We don't want change but the real cash!!!
Re: 2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola by basisop(m): 6:35am On Jun 06, 2015
That train is ready for hopping. PH to Enugu.
Re: 2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola by Youngsage: 6:37am On Jun 06, 2015

grin. grin
Re: 2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola by iamrealdeji(m): 6:56am On Jun 06, 2015
See as Aregbesola dey use people's future enter guinness book of record
Re: 2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola by Emphany: 7:10am On Jun 06, 2015
Oh ma koit!!! Abeg una dey make warri boy laffz... *still laffin*
Re: 2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola by Friedthunder(m): 7:44am On Jun 06, 2015
Apc!! change
Re: 2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola by Dejohnbull: 7:46am On Jun 06, 2015
Amaechi own is african wonder
Re: 2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 06, 2015
[size=18pt]AregbeRascal of the state of Osun is the only state to declare a public holiday commemorating the beginning of the Islamic new year something that even the sit of the caliphate, Sokoto does not celebrate.[/size]
Re: 2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:50am On Jun 06, 2015
Proudnegro:
Behold; Famours worlds tallest drum... And the famours flying train. I heard the train also jump from one pillar to another... APC!!! Change... By the time una finish with naija, na only CHANGE go remain
ur English is indeed 'famours'...

I wish u have a brain as half as smart as ur hate!

puns clearly intended

Biafra To Announce Its Own Government. / US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up / Dino Melaye: "There Will Be No Country As We Are Ready To Die This Time Around"