Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,626 members, 7,878,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. (80685 Views)

Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by cocoberry(f): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2015
Zicoraads y embarassed

zicoraads:
If you know you have been fvcking a lot of niggas without a proposal...you really need to up your game cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 06, 2015
Kingsasian:
It therefore means that the reason for their getting married is sex sex sex.
Thats not true.
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by seangy4konji: 10:42am On Jun 06, 2015
Obo lo dun to yi...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by Zeze06(m): 10:56am On Jun 06, 2015
**sex is bonding** it has both spiritual n physical implications, there seems to be no limits to what sex can achieve....#wondashalnevaend# undecided
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by dave2meek(m): 11:06am On Jun 06, 2015
It was beyond sex
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by Spells(m): 11:11am On Jun 06, 2015
alberto2k:

You're the one who's dumb here. . . too dumb u didn't get the joke grin
the joke is too dumb that its no longer considered a joke...
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by maxisfield(f): 11:27am On Jun 06, 2015
Dts alryt buh lets hope d 'skillfull' sex continues afta marriage n i also hope dt d same sex keeps d marriage for a vry long tym. Amin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by Yksoul(m): 11:39am On Jun 06, 2015
After sharing your problem,blessing,glory,village curses..NA WA O
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by Zuluzulu(m): 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
maxisfield:
Dts alryt buh lets hope d 'skillfull' sex continues afta marriage n i also hope dt d same sex keeps d marriage for a vry long tym. Amin
Also hoping nobody surpasses that feat before or after wedding......
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by honourhim: 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
Idiotic and satanic. Thats not what guarantees good a marriage so am not tripped. NONSENSE..
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by chekasforchekas: 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

There are females you'd tumble beneath the sheets with and they would be so in sync with you sexually, matching every undulating movement of each other, positioning yourselves correctly without uttering a word and liberal enough to match your adventurous sexual quests that the only thing that would come to you mind after climaxing is to own them for life. If you have romantic feelings for one of them it further elevates her above the rest.

Liberal women all the way!
Like this my ibo girl way scatter my waist
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
400billionman:
Good morning Jesus, Good morning Lord..

Brother!

This is the best response to this post (or any post) that I have read in NL !

Wel-done. Let's keep our priorities straight.
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by del5545(m): 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
maxisfield:
Wow dis babe pretty oo,can I meet u?
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by ironbody03(m): 2:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
It shall be well with us
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by Bolosiye: 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
maxisfield:
u beauriful
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by ciceroo: 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Yes.. just like that! Another craziness I just found on Nigeria Twitter. lol. According to Idomagirl, this actually happened to her friend. The hilarious true life story continues below. grin grin

Ladies, how would you react if you were this guy's gf?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/nigerian-guy-proposes-to-girlfriend.html

the power of pussy
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by vanvick247(m): 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
Dat babe don finish work dat day. Na A++ for Sexology 401. Yet to see dat babe wen go make me propose afta sex. Lolz.
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by babiskinado(m): 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
Should be renamed: Nigerian Guy Proposes to Girlfriend After Fornication. How can you say yes? Dont you know a mans IQ is lowest when he's aroused? smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by Kingsasian(m): 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
softysparky:
Thats not true.
how do you mean?
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
handbagss:
interesting
If you ride me the way she handled him, i will say same before you.
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by godoluwa(m): 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
alberto2k:
Bad is Better. . . boss Na Dem go tire grin
issokay
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by naijafella(m): 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
Legalizing illegality...Crazy generation.
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by Dubemkelly(m): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
When a lady cooks n dishes out uncommon food but it still boils down how responsible the guy is, not just doing silly shii
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by sarmiie(m): 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
Bamz:

You my friend deserve a chilled bottle of Champagne

Lol....
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by sarmiie(m): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
Bamz:

You my friend deserve a chilled bottle of Champagne

Lol....it takes a great mind to know another. You my friend deserve Dom perignon also
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by sarmiie(m): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
ajakaboy1:
I agree with you. But you forgot to mention that it contributed immensely to the defeat of Goodluck Jonathan at the polls. His wife was using this power to overbear him and thus could not check her excesses. And this is one reasn why he lost credibility.

Bros, this is romance section, not politics.....take am easy abeg, before some people start overreacting.
I like the fact that you reasoned along with me. Ur head dey dere.
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by tsdarkside(m): 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
he was layed by the power of the toto...hahahahahaha... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by 6fit(f): 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
Beamborla:
Ayam fine. You are fine too... We are fine cheesy
I'm off to bed kiss
shuld i join yu on bed?
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by majesticSOJ(m): 6:54am On Jun 07, 2015
Charmed
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by Beamborla(f): 11:37am On Jun 07, 2015
6fit:

shuld i join yu on bed?
Pls, come
Let's gossip a lil cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by Osjaay(f): 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
that must b one hell of a sex ride. hot and wild sex I guess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You / Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam / See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.