Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman (50046 Views)

Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) / 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) / Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman by sunnyeinstein(m): 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
isacolukay:

I bet the gal would be as sexy as you.

But what was the foolish man thinking? Have marathon sex with a lady probably in her mid twenties and survive? At 71?

Hmmm, u r using style-style to syk Jenny1010 abi? angry angry
Jenny dont gree ooo, he's almost 71 ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman by NobleG1(m): 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
The man must have died of heartattack or something.

Sex doesn't kill anyone. Those who died while having sex, died from something else they had before having the sex. It's usually a coincidence dying while having sex.

Sex is very healthy and below are the ten reasons;

1. Helps Keep Your Immune System Humming.

Sexually active people take fewer sick days because they have higher levels of what defends your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders.

You should still do all the other things that make your immune system happy, such as;
-Eat right.
-Stay active.
-Get enough sleep.
-Keep up with your vaccinations.
-Use a condom if you don’t know both of your STD statuses.

2. Boosts Your Libido

Longing for a more lively sex life? Having sex will make sex better and will improve your libido.
For women, having sex ups vaginal lubrication, blood flow, and elasticity, all of which make sex feel better and help you crave more of it.

3. Improves Women's Bladder Control.

A strong pelvic floor is important for avoiding incontinence, something that will affect about 30% of women at some point in their lives. Good sex is like a workout for your pelvic floor muscles. When you have an orgasm, it causes contractions in those muscles, which strengthens them.

4. Lowers Your Blood Pressure.

Research suggests a link between sex and lower blood pressure. One landmark study found that sexual intercourse specifically (not masturbation) lowered systolic blood pressure. That's the first number on your blood pressure test.

5. Counts as Exercise.

Sex is a really great form of exercise. It won’t replace the treadmill, but it counts for something. Sex uses about five calories per minute, four more calories than watching TV. It gives you a one-two punch: It bumps up your heart rate and uses various muscles.

So get busy! You may even want to clear your schedule to make time for it on a regular basis. Like with exercise, consistency helps maximize the benefits.
Re: 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman by INTROVERT(f): 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
vislabraye:

Hmmm.......so u think he deserves to die ?

How can a 71yo man be doing marathon on the bed with 20 something yo. 1 or 2 rounds is enough na. I didnt say he deserves to die, but he had it coming.
Re: 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman by isacolukay(m): 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
sunnyeinstein:

Hmmm, u r using style-style to syk Jenny1010 abi? angry angry
Jenny dont gree ooo, he's almost 71 ooo cheesy cheesy

Aswear u be mad man. Lols.

1 Like

Re: 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman by forbisi: 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
jmoore:
Who told you the sex was hot?
These mods sef....

It's even the marathon part that's funny to me. Whether they were timing the activity from start to finish for them to know it was marathon..
Re: 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
I have no iota of pity for him.
Why? What's his offence?
Re: 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman by legaxi(m): 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
I have no iota of pity for him.
Why na
Re: 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman by legaxi(m): 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
What is Marathon sex self
Re: 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
isacolukay:

Aswear u be mad man. Lols.

undecided

# TEAM SCENT
Re: 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman by Belmot(m): 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
INTROVERT:

How can a 71yo man be doing marathon on the bed with 20 something yo. 1 or 2 rounds is enough na. I didnt say he deserves to die, but he had it coming.
The man was feeling like a macho man.... May be he drank something before the action believing he can go all the way.
Re: 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman by zeusdgrt(m): 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jenny1010:
Poor old man! He did more than his strength can carry. shocked
correction he is not a poor old man.he ought to know his size and prepare alomo mixed with yoghurt for strength before action
Re: 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman by kenny1313(m): 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
jikjimmy2:
hahaha, u must be a one minute joystick man.
use ur 100 hours go heaven.
Re: 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman by Beync(f): 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
The family members even get time to investigate, the old man died a useless death, needless. Imagine 71 Yr Old stil patronizin prostitudes
Re: 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman by Jenny1010(f): 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
zeusdgrt:
correction he is not a poor old man.he ought to know his size and prepare alomo mixed with yoghurt for strength before action
lipsrsealed
Re: 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman by mechanics(m): 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nawa o, i dont knw why people wil nt learn their lesson, at his old age, he was stil having sex, may God help us.
Re: 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman by oladavies(m): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
how una sure say na hot sex kill am? make police do proper investigation & carry out post-mortem on him to make sure say no be set up.
Re: 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman by pet4ril(f): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
Kk go n tell d Almighty what happened
Re: 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman by zeusdgrt(m): 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jenny1010:

lipsrsealed
oh i forgot! U luk lyk a goddess cutie

1 Like

Re: 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman by Terrytobino(m): 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
RIP.......!!!!!!!! shocked shocked
Re: 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman by isacolukay(m): 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
adeh39:

undecided

# TEAM SCENT

No be wetin u dey think o. D dude was just speculating and he was very wrong with his speculation. HW was ur day?
Re: 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
isacolukay:

No be wetin u dey think o. D dude was just speculating and he was very wrong with his speculation. HW was ur day?

God save you

My day was cool and yours?

#TEAM SCENT
Re: 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman by isacolukay(m): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
adeh39:

God save you

My day was cool and yours?

#TEAM SCENT

Lol. Twas not fine joor, after you tactically left me high and dry yesterday.
Re: 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
isacolukay:

Lol. Twas not fine joor, after you tactically left me high and dry yesterday.

Re: 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman by ebosed: 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
na thunderbolt joor. o lo magun ni maybe the girl na Yoruba. if you Bleep Yoruba girl any how wey him papa or mama or husband don place magun on her toto. na die be that. forget that yeye story of marathon sex, was anybody there? If na magun once the Mr. P enter Madam Toto, finish
Re: 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman by billyG(m): 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
D thing whe dey sweet goat na him dey kill am.
Re: 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman by Amazo: 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman by may0001: 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
Silvofitz:
The man died in active service.
He thought he could see the end.
Re: 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman by vislabraye(m): 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
INTROVERT:

You are funny Oh.... how do you know he went more than 1 round ? You be the referee.. grin
Re: 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman by handie(m): 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
kenny1313:
use ur 100 hours go heaven.
Re: 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman by lawboss: 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
Silvofitz:
The man died in active service.
....two bottles of origin for dis person abeg....
Re: 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman by 6fit(f): 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
Konji na slowpoke....how papa@71 go still dey ride horse? D family of papa sopos hold dat house brother responsible for his death cos na him teach papa how to onlish d dragon. Mayb na him even giv papa d monkey tail wey papa use. Papa c pucci forget him sences
Re: 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman by stepaz: 7:34am On Jun 07, 2015
Are you sure the Woman is not a ghost?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) / Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos / Rapist Terrorizing EKSU Students, Arrested and stripped unclad (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.