Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,088 members, 7,928,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 12:10 PM

Singles: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have When You Get Married? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Singles: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have When You Get Married? (1415 Views)

Guys How Many Kids Wuld You Luv 2 Hav If This Practice Becomes Instituted? / ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' / How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singles: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have When You Get Married? by Damianobi(m): 7:37am On Jun 06, 2015
I was talking to a friend about children of our own and he said he's planning to have five (5) kids or more while I told him I would only want two.
I also decided to ask on NL if it is still reasonable for one to have more than five kids in this 21st century.
As for me its a capital NO, minimum of two and maximum of three is all I want.

Share ur opinions.
Re: Singles: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have When You Get Married? by Cutehector(m): 7:39am On Jun 06, 2015
I want to be a father of all nations.. Let's go

Father abraham
Has many sons
Many sons, has father abraham
I am one of them
And so r u
So let us praise the lord
grin

1 Like

Re: Singles: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have When You Get Married? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 06, 2015
3 max.
Re: Singles: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have When You Get Married? by SalC: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Singles: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have When You Get Married? by Moana(f): 8:06am On Jun 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Singles: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have When You Get Married? by moremuch1(m): 8:30am On Jun 06, 2015
Hmmnn well as for me, i would like to have 4, 2 boys and 2 girls and i would love them to be twins, i love twins
Re: Singles: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have When You Get Married? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 06, 2015
kiss
Re: Singles: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have When You Get Married? by zinachidi(m): 8:53am On Jun 06, 2015
i'd love two kids of my own. Buh i'll surely adopt one. Thats three.
Re: Singles: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have When You Get Married? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 06, 2015
Two regardless of their sexes. Though I will feel so complete with a boy and a girl cool

1 Like

Re: Singles: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have When You Get Married? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 06, 2015
Haha do u think u wil b on Nairaland if ur parents has 2 kids only?
U cant cheat nature o

1 Like

Re: Singles: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have When You Get Married? by Damianobi(m): 11:46am On Jun 06, 2015
SalC:
Jesus wit his 12 disciples na wetin u want...its allowed sha
Re: Singles: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have When You Get Married? by mentorandfriend(m): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2015
Damianobi:
I was talking to a friend about children of our own and he said he's planning to have five (5) kids or more while I told him I would only want two.
I also decided to ask on NL if it is still reasonable for one to have more than five kids in this 21st century.
As for me its a capital NO, minimum of two and maximum of three is all I want.

Share ur opinions.
Two, three at most. I dont care if they are male or female.
Re: Singles: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have When You Get Married? by SalC: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
Damianobi:

Jesus wit his 12 disciples na wetin u want...its allowed sha
You must be one "hyper" intelligent guy or better still a prophet smiley
Re: Singles: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have When You Get Married? by Damianobi(m): 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
SalC:
You must be one "hyper" intelligent guy or better still a prophet smiley

Lmao, nt a prophet tho bt mere lukin @ ur post, I knew u were driving 2 dat edge...I wish u all d best in ur family ministerial journey tho.
Re: Singles: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have When You Get Married? by Damianobi(m): 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Two, three at most. I dont care if they are male or female.

Two hand in d air 4 u jare, ur head dey dere big time.

1 Like

Re: Singles: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have When You Get Married? by joywendy(f): 3:59am On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Singles: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have When You Get Married? by SAMBARRY: 6:10am On Jun 07, 2015
25 kiss
Re: Singles: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have When You Get Married? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 07, 2015
Will multiply the number my mum had by 2. So 4x2= 8.
Re: Singles: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have When You Get Married? by Mbkite(m): 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
Adaobi12:
Will multiply the number my mum had by 2. So 4x2= 8.
Adaobi, but we agreed on 10, why changing it to 8.
Re: Singles: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have When You Get Married? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mbkite:

Adaobi, but we agreed on 10, why changing it to 8.
we are in the era of Change. am doing mine.
Re: Singles: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have When You Get Married? by Mbkite(m): 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
Adaobi12:
we are in the era of Change. am doing mine.
I disagree to agree with you. It's 10 or nothing else period! Na me pay ur bride price, so therefore u no go detect 4 me. Mbanu!
Re: Singles: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have When You Get Married? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mbkite:

I disagree to agree with you. It's 10 or nothing else period! Na me pay ur bride price, so therefore u no go detect 4 me. Mbanu!
okwa mua ga ebu afo ime?
I will decide how many times I will enter the labour room. Its 8 or nothing.
Re: Singles: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have When You Get Married? by Mbkite(m): 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
Adaobi12:
okwa mua ga ebu afo ime?
I will decide how many times I will enter the labour room. Its 8 or nothing.
LOL, anya ka mua ji.
Re: Singles: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have When You Get Married? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mbkite:
LOL, anya ka mua ji.
Re: Singles: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have When You Get Married? by 007koolstar(m): 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mine would be 5 at max... And I don't agree with you that having 5 kids in this 21st century is bad. To me, number of offspring are based on peoples choice.
Re: Singles: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have When You Get Married? by 1miccza: 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
17, 11 children 6 substitutes infact a complete team
Re: Singles: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have When You Get Married? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
1miccza:
17, 11 children 6 substitutes infact a complete team

AMU surprised. shocked
Re: Singles: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have When You Get Married? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
Minimum of two, maximum of three
Re: Singles: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have When You Get Married? by 1miccza: 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
laykorn:

AMU surprised. shocked
Don't be NKPULAMU surprised oo,the more the merrier....
Re: Singles: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have When You Get Married? by Glamrock(f): 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2015

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Handle Your Deceased Friends On Facebook? / Can You Forgive Any Of Your Parents Who Abandoned You. / Rings & Court Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.