Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,853 members, 7,889,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:56 PM

Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale (55710 Views)

Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi / President Buhari And His Legion Of Sycophants – Yemi Adebowale / My Reply To "Buhari Is Failing Already-yemi Adebowale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by jaybee3(m): 10:07am On Jun 06, 2015
Lobolintin:
Best post ever
Best post ever but yet he compared david cameron who largely brought forward ministers from his previous coalition lead government into the new conservative lead government

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by CSTR2: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2015
coputa:
Brown envelope journalism
But "the nation newspaper" is white envelope journalism.?
smart man.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Owoplenty(m): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2015
SenseiX:
I State Atiku was a better option, I thought I was the only one who noticed that Buhari basically stated in his inauguration speech that he had no power plan and that studies were underway. He won since March 28, 2 full months to plan his government at least.
Even GEJ and the notoriously slow Yar’Adua at least had given some sense of the direction they were taking by now.
the GMB's robots won't heed,they're programmed to zombie-like followership.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by CSTR2: 10:08am On Jun 06, 2015
Justfollowit:

Ode!
ode abi? No problem.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by chesterlee(m): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2015
Thank You Yemi Adebowale
Very Non sentimental and Unbiased write up...
BabaOneChance should get to work....enough of the travelling
I See no Change!!!

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:09am On Jun 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

@Emboldened
That's you doomsdaying and doomsayingcheesy

Don't we all have the doom element in us?

I don't know if you'll be realistic bro.
But what we are seeing now is not at par with what we expected.

The writer of that post made valid points that I was at a loss for words on what to comment.

If you say Buhari will perform, what is he waiting for? We need to start feeling his impact my dear.

APC used the social media and the media holistically to win the hearts of a sizable chunk of our populace.

This time, the media won't cut it.
Action will.
Action Bro.

That said, despite my all time scepticism of the change chants and movement, I haven't categorically joined the "DoomSayers" yetsmiley

If I ever do, then know that Nigeria, under this administration is beyond redemption cool

So we should have continued with Jonathan? You guys are just hopeless! Mtcheeewww! When you wrote that useless article about how you were going to give Buhari a Chance, I told people you were just looking for attention because the hatred in you and your disappointment about your useless jonathan losing the election have created a deep cut in your heart, that may never allow you to reason well!

Abegg park well joor!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by MizMyColi(f): 10:09am On Jun 06, 2015
smiley
ElDeeVee:

Hmmm now I see u r a PDP person. Anyways, its all good. Lemme ask u dis question, if u r in a gathering and u r to vote for a leader under a Democratic process which means majority will always carry d vote and a contestant had 16 while d oda one had 19...who wins?
Unfortunately GEJ made a mistake of interfering in the NGF election which is unacceptable as his anointed candidate (jang ) had 16...This prompted the seven govs to walk out of the PDP, forming a new party in d process. This, and many others were d flaws of d past administration and ultimately led to d collapse of the party

There's no need commenting on this because I wasn't into politics then.
Secondly, it's no use crying over split milk.

Jona, the clueless fisher man is no longer the president.
I hope this one won't be awarded Certified True Dullard even by his followers in the days to come.

Interesting times are aheadsmiley

Btw, I'm glad we agree that Corruption simply moved ship to APC.....and the same corruption wants to fight corruption.

Osetigo cool

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 06, 2015
CSTR2:
ode abi?
No problem.

I can't bring myself to explain to you. If you can't see the holes in the article, then I don't know where to start your treatment from. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by queenbesha(f): 10:10am On Jun 06, 2015
Why won't he fall when he has no breathing space? undecided

Haters been hating since 1700AD undecided

Although am nt a Buhari fan, but they should give him space for christ sake!!!

He can't effect tremendous changes within a week!

Let's keep the judgment till when he screws up(or if he screws up)

Screw haters!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 06, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Hmmm now I see u r a PDP person. Anyways, its all good. Lemme ask u dis question, if u r in a gathering and u r to vote for a leader under a Democratic process which means majority will always carry d vote and a contestant had 16 while d oda one had 19...who wins?
Unfortunately GEJ made a mistake of interfering in the NGF election which is unacceptable as his anointed candidate (jang ) had 16...This prompted the seven govs to walk out of the PDP, forming a new party in d process. This, and many others were d flaws of d past administration and ultimately led to d collapse of the party
who talks about NGF election when talking about policies that will impact the life of the man on the street.

Go and learn POL 101 before you join in a political discourse because your arguements are so boring, nauseating and brainless like your master

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
The social media made PMB and its also the social media that will doom him if he continues with all these his brainless policies highlighted by the Op

APC will Rule Nigeria for a minimum of 20 Years regardless of their performance! Just pray they perform instead of running around blogs preaching hate for Buhari! Inugo?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by CSTR2: 10:14am On Jun 06, 2015
Justfollowit:

I can't bring myself to explain to you. If you can't see the holes in the article, then I don't know where to start your treatment from. grin
lol.
okay.
Dey deceive yourself there.
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by tosyne2much(m): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2015
Foolish people everywhere

Criticizing someone who has barely stayed a week in office

Losers always looking for loopholes

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by philips70(m): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2015
What you guys destroyed for 16 bladdy years will not be fixed in one week. If you are impatient you can relocate to Sambissa so Shekau can preside over you with military dispatch. These idiots forgot a handover book was given to this man just a night before swearing in. GEJ and co were in a hurry to fail and they failed woefully. Yar'Adua was called a baba go slow yet he achieved something meaningful in his short time before our Nobel candidate came to destroy everything.

Buhari will fix your dead car in his own terms and you can only wait till 2019 to vent your anger and frustrations. 13m+ Nigerians said so!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 06, 2015
It is not business as usual.

Cry me river all pdpains. We that voted for PMB believes in him.

There is a lot to be changed. The country is messed up.
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by rhemaon22(m): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2015
I knew ab initio that it MIGHT come to this. Many of us are easily "cooled" off. I was certain we are never the patient type. Just a week into a new administration, we are already expecting miracle. I most time just read comments to see or have a feel of how people think. No matter what happens, we all will be the better for it tomorrow. We want Goodluck to do it all. Now he is out we want GMB too to do the same. A silent elder knows. What to say but chose to keep quiet. The Naija of today has a big wound that has eating the bones far in. The consultant we called, GMB is looking for other consultants to work with and like we all wanted not the knows thieves around. Do you think the wound of naija will heal in a week or year? Don't be too expectant. So many cross road on his way for now that he needs to clear. Pls let be on him with good criticism and not baseless talks.
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by mployer(m): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2015
themilanway:
"A better-prepared Atiku"yet he couldn't win the primaries despite the"dollar rain".

To the doom saying crew,PMB will perform.

In the mean time,your criticsms whether over the top or not are welcomed.
The jazz never still clear for your eye?

Be patient bro, e go soon clear grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by hayoakins(m): 10:16am On Jun 06, 2015
I am PRO-Buhari but he is indeed falling short of expectations. I may not be in sync with the entire article but the excerpt below is sure right.

"Buhari should be reminded that a forward-looking leader like
David Cameron of the United Kingdom announced his cabinet with 48
hours of emerging victorious."

Baba, please wake up, you are yet to alter a word and some agencies are beginning to use their sense/brain already e.g NYSC, EFCC including the DISCOs. Please man up and act ASAP.

Don't let those I compelled to give you a chance stone me.

I didn't regret voting for you in 2011, help me not to regret it this time. I know you can deliver the change we crave for.

Release your ministerial list and let those who aren't pleased go and die. No NASS can impeach you without our consent only if your list is CREDIBLE. We voted you and the NASS and only our mandate can fire you. Gone were the days when our voice do not COUNT, now we pull the shots. Your loyalty should be to the electorates not some political cabal. Walk your TALK because you belong to NOBODY

#SAI BABA

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by tosyne2much(m): 10:16am On Jun 06, 2015
rhemaon22:
I knew ab initio that it MIGHT come to this. Many of us are easily "cooled" off. I was certain we are never the patient type. Just a week into a new administration, we are already expecting miracle. I most time just read comments to see or have a feel of how people think. No matter what happens, we all will be the better for it tomorrow. We want Goodluck to do it all. Now he is out we want GMB too to do the same. A silent elder knows. What to say but chose to keep quiet. The Naija of today has a big wound that has eating the bones far in. The consultant we called, GMB is looking for other consultants to work with and like we all wanted not the knows thieves around. Do you think the wound of naija will heal in a week or year? Don't be too expectant. So many cross road on his way for now that he needs to clear. Pls let be on him with good criticism and not baseless talks.
May God bless you bro cool
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by coputa(m): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2015
Justfollowit:

You can start from the BRAIN
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by kayus4luv2(m): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2015
I am surprised we still have so many dull heads in this country claiming to be literate what ur clueless GEJ couldn't achieve in 6 years you fools expect in 1 week. Somebody is taking his time to make sure he selects the right ppl and one ediot said he doesn't care who he chose to be minister. So he should chose anybody to follow the path of ur clueless hero GEJ shey smh. Sorry if u are stupid, daft and clueless not everybody will be like u

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

So we should have continued with Jonathan? You guys are just hopeless! Mtcheeewww! When you wrote that useless article about how you were going to give Buhari a Chance, I told people you were just looking for attention because the hatred in you and your disappointment about your useless jonathan losing the election have created a deep cut in your heart, that may never allow you to reason well!

Abegg park well joor!
a leopard can't change its spots, you ve been known to have bile rising in your stomach anytime you visit politics section.

APC is the govt in power so give us sound reasons why Buhari is not failing now and what impact have we seen or we are about to see there.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by codedslayer: 10:18am On Jun 06, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

The quality of the Nigerian opposition is just shocking.

The author of this piece is comparing a Buhari government who has just taken over the government of Nigeria from the PDP to the UK's Prime Minister who has just been re-elected after being in power for the last 5 years.

SMH...

I love how Buhari is ignoring these mad folks and bitter losers. They want him to fix the problem there dumbo struggled with in 7days. They never believe in this man and didnt vote for him yet making noise like a bitter kid.

Some of them are from states where there governor is worst and raping them but they are even ashamed to criticize him but making noise over a 7days President that inherit boko haram and a nearly collapsed country. I just hope that man ignore these jobless oafs and continue with his own way of getting the job done.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by mohisi: 10:18am On Jun 06, 2015
DickDastardly:
Men of truth.
Tell them!
I won't call Buhari a Brainless Dunce, Dullard, Illiterate, Ancestor, living Mummy, Haramite so that his rabbied online dogs won't come baring their foam and saliva filled sticky canine for me.
PDP ur a big fool sai baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by wowo2: 10:18am On Jun 06, 2015
Is this article under Thisday newspapers section called "Wild Rants"?
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 06, 2015
Don't mind all this mofos. Wonder how they really think self. How would you want a permanent solution to an issue will benefit over 170 million people in just one week. SMH

Seriously if PMB should follow their rants. He will fail woefully.

philips70:
What you guys destroyed for 16 bladdy years will not be fixed in one week. If you are impatient you can relocate to Sambissa so Shekau can preside over you with military dispatch. These idiots forgot a handover book was given to this man just a night before swearing in. GEJ and co were in a hurry to fail and they failed woefully. Yar'Adua was called a baba go slow yet he achieved something meaningful in his short time before our Nobel candidate came to destroy everything.

Buhari will fix your dead car in his own terms and you can only wait till 2019 to vent your anger and frustrations. 13m+ Nigerians said so!
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by MizMyColi(f): 10:19am On Jun 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Abegg park well joor!

Your comment is as usual hate filled and bile spewing.
I did not open that thread for your ilk to glory on Bro sis..

Stop being deluded into thinking we're still angered at Jona's loss. We have moved on!
The onus is on you and your comrades up there to prove to the Nigerian populace you are worthy.
And Thankfully, The Past One Week Has Shown Us How Proactive You Are.

Btw, who doesn't like attention sef?grin

Cleverly, I must be bored silly to be dignifying your mention with a replycheesy
You are known in this clime as someone who cannot engage another in all civility.

Kill your hate before it kills You!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by codedslayer: 10:19am On Jun 06, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
a leopard can't change its spots, you ve been known to have bile rising in your stomach anytime you visit politics section.

APC is the govt in power so give us sound reasons why Buhari is not failing now and what impact have we seen or we are about to see there.

A transgender like you insulting others, scammer like you are many on this forum. Jobless men deceiving people with fake women pics.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by BabaO2: 10:20am On Jun 06, 2015
We are only feeling the effects of primitive and uncivilized way way Jonathan handled the transition. If the writer is well informed he should have known that David Cameron government is a continuous one unlike the incoming here that Jonathan intentionally laid landmines against. Dear rookie writer, you tread slowly and cautiously in a landmines terrain
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Cheeba: 10:20am On Jun 06, 2015
grin
yang:
An illiterate is an illiterate. . .the way the North and south-west voted for an illiterate with no WAEC certificate and expect him to produce a blueprint, draw up strategy manage bla bla bla beats me. You cannot plant cassava and expect to see a palm tree. What you have done is remove a working govt of GEJ and put a confused dullard putting the Africa biggest Economy in reverse gear and the small agricultural minister that was growing agriculture, they chased him away to AFDB to sit in an office and speak English when he could be of better use here in Nigeria growing the Agriculture sector

Even jesus thinks you are dumb! Copy your post, go and show it to your parents and see if they both won't shed tears because of you!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by MabraO: 10:20am On Jun 06, 2015
Cos d previous administration failed woefully now they re expecting so so so so much from d new one

U know what? U would get disappointed wen ur expectations re not meant
Best is just chill nd watch how things unfold gradually
Like he said don't expect a miracle
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by tomzman: 10:21am On Jun 06, 2015
It seems this is the trending thing now. Every Tom, Dicck and Harry now wants to write on Buhari.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN / APC Primary: Osinbajo Ice Cream & Popcorn Stand Sighted At Eagle Square (Photos) / Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.