Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

Yola Blast: Hospital Urges Public To Donate Blood - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yola Blast: Hospital Urges Public To Donate Blood (6734 Views)

Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) / Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid / Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yola Blast: Hospital Urges Public To Donate Blood by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 06, 2015
buygala:
I already donated twice in the last 6 months.... Been doing so for the last 9 years sad

I just hope my blood was or is used for a worthy cause such as bringing relief to these bomb victims, instead of using it to extend the worthless life of some dimwit politician angry

I FOR GO DONATE AGAIN... BUT THE NBTS NURSE HAS STERNLY ADVICED ME AGAINST IT, SO THAT I DON'T END UP NEEDING BLOOD TRANSFUSION MYSELF embarassed
grin
Re: Yola Blast: Hospital Urges Public To Donate Blood by darejem4real: 8:56am On Jun 06, 2015
Clarion call to all and sundry
Re: Yola Blast: Hospital Urges Public To Donate Blood by sunnyanet(m): 8:57am On Jun 06, 2015
Baba Pls dey need blood donor urgently, be d first to donate as a good leader. May God help us
Re: Yola Blast: Hospital Urges Public To Donate Blood by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 06, 2015
Don't be surprised if patients start behaving funny after receiving blood from donors as a result of madness in donors blood.
Re: Yola Blast: Hospital Urges Public To Donate Blood by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 06, 2015
I hope they won't sell the blood to the victims.
Re: Yola Blast: Hospital Urges Public To Donate Blood by KingTom(m): 9:00am On Jun 06, 2015
Faba:
Please dont travel to go and donate blood oo couz dem fit explode u join. I implore people living around dat area shud elp out.. KIN GTOM BE CAREFUL.
Yes sir cool
Re: Yola Blast: Hospital Urges Public To Donate Blood by KingTom(m): 9:01am On Jun 06, 2015
IzonOwei:
you want make the people begin dey find trouble abi after them take ur blood... grin
Dem say my blood no be normal blood, say e dey make man develop breasts, e dey make woman grow dick grin grin grin
Re: Yola Blast: Hospital Urges Public To Donate Blood by April07: 9:04am On Jun 06, 2015
nairamaverick:
seriously, you think this is cool? I understand you want to book space but you can do that with a meaningful comment.

Park well jor..
undecided

Oga meaningful comment tongue
Re: Yola Blast: Hospital Urges Public To Donate Blood by richidinho(m): 9:06am On Jun 06, 2015
Aminat508:
angry Okay

Tnx dear

Happy birthday to Richidinho LLNP kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Yola Blast: Hospital Urges Public To Donate Blood by Cutehector(m): 9:33am On Jun 06, 2015
MizTyna:

Lol! Nice. I plan donating blood myself
nice. Hw many gallons do u plan donatin
Re: Yola Blast: Hospital Urges Public To Donate Blood by lastmessenger: 9:34am On Jun 06, 2015
I would like to donate all my blood to the victims but unfortunately i am not in yola.
Rip to the dead
Rih to the suicide bomber.
Re: Yola Blast: Hospital Urges Public To Donate Blood by peeta89(m): 9:48am On Jun 06, 2015
KingTom:
I would gladly donate my blood. I try to donate blood every time there's an opportunity. However, make dem no carry my blood go sell o if not! Madness go catch the person angry
we r talking about human life u r talking abt selling your blood. Pls let's try and apply our number 6 b4 we type anytin here.
Re: Yola Blast: Hospital Urges Public To Donate Blood by KingTom(m): 9:54am On Jun 06, 2015
peeta89:
we r talking about human life u r talking abt selling your blood. Pls let's try and apply our number 6 b4 we type anytin here.
Please you would do well to read thoroughly through posts before quoting ok? smiley

Dictionary
however: despite anything to the contrary (usually following a concession)
Re: Yola Blast: Hospital Urges Public To Donate Blood by bamite(m): 10:58am On Jun 06, 2015
buygala:
I already donated twice in the last 6 months.... Been doing so for the last 9 years sad

I just hope my blood was or is used for a worthy cause such as bringing relief to these bomb victims, instead of using it to extend the worthless life of some dimwit politician angry

I FOR GO DONATE AGAIN... BUT THE NBTS NURSE HAS STERNLY ADVISED ME AGAINST IT, SO THAT I DON'T END UP NEEDING BLOOD TRANSFUSION MYSELF embarassed
kai ab.ok.i.. You can lie oh.
Re: Yola Blast: Hospital Urges Public To Donate Blood by simdam500(m): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2015
Wish I can donate embarassed
Re: Yola Blast: Hospital Urges Public To Donate Blood by undisputedgbola(m): 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
Decibel:
Where is Aisha Buhari?Her 10.5M wrist watch will go along way getting more bloods from National Blood Bank for these victims than asking the public to do such. Anyway God is in control.
Ur stupidity is 1st class...
Re: Yola Blast: Hospital Urges Public To Donate Blood by Spells(m): 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
Is public the name of a person? If so the guy go get blood wellaa b that oh, cos the public i know are being starved by da government that they don't even have blood to donate.
Re: Yola Blast: Hospital Urges Public To Donate Blood by Samirana360(m): 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
Buhari should donate his REMAINING blood 2 them...

Dat wil show dat he's a gud president
Re: Yola Blast: Hospital Urges Public To Donate Blood by ayoromer: 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
buhari stima n d abokis elders should go n donate first because of niger delta oil blocks they are paying politics wit their people live leave d oil blocks or continue killing urselves d owners of doil blocks are watching wicked islam wicked buhari jona is laughing fighting d boko boys is fighting d north buhari said dat is why anyhow he try he can not fight them so they kill ikll n kill.
Re: Yola Blast: Hospital Urges Public To Donate Blood by kuchikau: 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
Buhari is bent on killing abi? Tell him that he will not succed
Re: Yola Blast: Hospital Urges Public To Donate Blood by BLOTRS: 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
so babaonechance these deaths are not enough abi? chanji kor debt ni

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Treat Stomach Ache, Typhoid Fever, Menstrual Pains / Many People Are Suffering In Silence. It's Called Depression! Lets Talk About It / JUREMI-A.I.D WALK; People With Disabilities Get NGO Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.