Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,136 members, 7,928,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:41 PM

Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) (52135 Views)

Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag / Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties / Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 06, 2015
MKSON:
.Many people fail 2 realise the best way to invest is in others & not just only yourself. For when you invest in people,even your children can't suffer. I learnt that from my dad,i implented it & am already/still reaping the benefits

Same here bud! My mom did the same, nigha is reaping it now.
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 06, 2015
Tbeiz:
Where in the world did you get the picture from.
Instagram, Tumblr or so. One of those photo sharing sites.
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by nigerianvenom(m): 11:07am On Jun 06, 2015
Briareos:
Today's beauty queen is tomorrow's wrinkled old lady...

Today's macho man is tomorrow's walking stick aided man...

Today's exotic cars are tomorrow's scrap parts candidate...

Today's technologies are tomorrow's dustbin residents...

Today's new born baby is tomorrow's corpse...

Nothing last forever. That is the beauty of life.

U just caused tears dripping in my cheeks. Sadly, this is just d truth but people ignore. D flaunt wealth as if they'll die with it.
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 06, 2015
dat doesnt stop me from hustling hard.
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 06, 2015
hmmm bt money is essntial
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by 400billionman: 11:17am On Jun 06, 2015
emperorceaser:

Walmart, Shoprite and d rest is not a one man's company but joint venture and private partnership unlike nigerian business men who believe that they are the ones who shld b in d business alone.....

Secondly Illiteratacy is a big problem for our business men

Wall mart is a family business started by one man.

Nigerian businesses do not outlive the owners because they do not train their children. Most Nigerian children who have rich parents are wayward, indisciplined and ill mannered. I asked a lady yesterday if she has ever joined her mum to market where she sources her goods, she said NO.

Yet that is the business that feeds their family. No other person in the family knows the source of her goods but the woman alone. What happens if she falls sick or dies ? God forbid. The business folds up and the family starts suffering..
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by crisycent: 11:18am On Jun 06, 2015
iliyande:
The Duplex and Exotic cars you have today that has made you to look down on others would soon be out of vogue, contribute meaningfully to peoples life, Whatever you have today will be history tomorrow.

What about the land he bought years ago for 10naira that has turned to 1billion? There are two sides to a coin.

1 Like

Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 06, 2015
I was in my village last year. I saw one building. Looks normal but I was told its was the finest in the village and the white men stayed there a long time ago. Some villagers still respect the house because it is still the finest among the houses built by those based in the village but not among the houses of those who relocated from the cities back home.

1 Like

Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2015
A long time ago...
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by haywire07(m): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2015
H
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by zaxinorepb(m): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2015
TRU TALK BROW. NICE PIECE
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by moderate99(m): 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
such is lyf....so ironical....
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by senemoleto: 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
so be aware "Adam offsprings" so that u will not kill a fellow human for sacrifice of money. every soul shall taste death.
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by lozanni(m): 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
indiraserv:
Hmmmm!

Has anyone really thought deeply enough about why Nigerian businesses/business men/women don't have wealth that last after their death? Like the Walmarts e.t.c
Of this world......

The things they do/did to acquire their wealth is better left to the imagination

The life style of many rich Nigerian men leaves much to be desired when you consider the fact that they marry many wives and, sometimes, have so many children that they lose count of their numbers. When the richman dies, infighting among their wives and numerous children cause the wealth to be split into very small units, which will eventually be forgotten.
Also, when rich Nigerians do not successfully groom their children to take over from them, the kids turn out to be rich spoilt kids who will fritter the wealth away.
Rich Nigerians also need to take their firms to the capital market, like Dangote, so that they are assured the firms are going concerns. This will ensure that their companies do not die with them and also leave a legacy behind for their future generations; consider the Ford family (Ford Motors) among many others.
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by litetias(m): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
That's why in Warri we don't care how rich a person is, we just ask this pertinent question:

Who e help?
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by SunnyJ2: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by igbizen(m): 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
indiraserv:
Hmmmm!

Has anyone really thought deeply enough about why Nigerian businesses/business men/women don't have wealth that last after their death? Like the Walmarts e.t.c
Of this world......

The things they do/did to acquire their wealth is better left to the imagination
some of them did not put structures in place there was no plan after death that was why not Becos of juju or fraud.
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
Briareos:

Then, I dare you to enter your grandmother for the next Most Beauty Girl in Nigeria.

don't mind him his mind is caked..
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
indiraserv:
Hmmmm!

Of this world......

The dismal failure to transfer power and wealth to others, other than their family members who may not need it or put it into proper use
Fear of hostile takeover of bringing others or some like minded persons or firm to publicly incorporate.
Lack of transparency and hiding of business secrets even to immediate family members.
Failure to reveal bank accounts, which not be kept secret.
Under these scenario, when a man or woman dies his or her wealth dies with him
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Terrytobino(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
I need money like
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by NobleG1(m): 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
rhema4u:
Okay.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2486424_img0563_jpeg2b16a1863aea445e4b77e2a6f5581480

What is that in the picture?! What the hell is that?!!!
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by myklangelo(m): 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
jjy:

contact me if you need a standard website for your blog at a very cheap price 08176461979
No prob will do so wen ready.

I have started my weekly lecture in the Igbo language!!!!!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by uwa1(m): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
USB On-The-Go, often abbreviated USB OTG, is a specification that allows USB devices such as digital audio players or mobile phones to act as a host, allowing other USB devices like a USB flash drive, mouse, or keyboard to be attached to them. This OTG Flash Drive has a dual USB, that is (Micro USB for smartphones) and (USB 2.0 for computers).

With this OTG Flash Drive, you can do the following and more;

(1) Transfer files between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet
(2) You can carry your files (documents) for that interview and read on your smartphone.
(3) Traveling on that long journey, then you can save films to watch, music files to listen to or document files to read.
(4) Free up space on your Smartphone with the Smartphone flash drive
(5) Backup and viewing of documents, photos or video content from your Smartphone or tablet or PC.
(6) Store your favorite photo/video/music files on the Smartphone USB and enjoy them on your smartphone or tablet.
(7) Search, copy, delete, playback and sort your files with ease.
(cool Supports Smart Handheld Devices (micro-USB) and PC (USB) data transmission.
(9) Plug and play, no cables required
And lots more....

Compatibility
(1) Compatible with most Android devices.
(2) Other Android device that do not have OTG function, can download any of these application from goggleplay so as to enable OTG Functions on their smartphones;
(a) StickMount by ChainFire
(b) USB OTG Helper
(3) Also download "Es file explorer" from Goggleplay for easy useage

Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by amanikondo: 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
iliyande:
The Duplex and Exotic cars you have today that has made you to look down on others would soon be out of vogue, contribute meaningfully to peoples life, Whatever you have today will be history tomorrow.

But the plate number is recent grin.

1 Like

Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by digitsolution: 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
iliyande:

Aptly said..........

Anyways do contact for all your branding/customization and promotional items.

Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by babasade(m): 12:37am On Jun 07, 2015
If the rich man dey alive he would be a new one in vogue but a poor he was looking down on may not still afford it..what your point

1 Like

Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by SenatorJames(m): 7:46am On Jun 07, 2015
400billionman:
Agreed.

Who still drives Volkswagen beetle, Mercedes 200 or 504 GL / GR ?
That is the message, the best achievement today may be the worst tomorrow.
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
iliyande:

Op,na lie o,have you seen Georgian houses of 16th century that are the most expensive now? And Vintage cars are fucking expensive
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
babasade:
If the rich man dey alive he would be a new one in vogue but a poor he was looking down on may not still afford it..what your point
you get it bro,proverb and traditional mentality is affecting the way our people think,Georgian houses that were built in 16th century are the most expensive today,vintage cars and old wines are very expensive as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M / Story Book: My Sweet And Lovely House Boy (part 1) / Lady's Wig Removed By A Bus Conductor During Fight (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.