Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,175 members, 7,903,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:43 PM

Asking A Girl You Like To Borrow You Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asking A Girl You Like To Borrow You Money (4431 Views)

When You Have Different Men Giving You Money / Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. / The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asking A Girl You Like To Borrow You Money by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:45am On Jun 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

It's their type that put all their dependence on a guy and believe every financial weight is on his shoulders.

Imagine the bullshit she's saying about pride. Like heck if I have a good friend that's a female and i'm dead broke with no other person to run to i'll borrow from her as long as i'll pay back.

The kind of myopic mentality some female are programmed with make them feel it was established that only a man can give money to woman. I don't not like borrowing, not even from my fellow male friends. But that do no mean if am in need urgently I won't borrow from a female friend.
I remember my undergraduate days, I borrowed from a female friend and course mate, and when I wanted to pay back about a week later, she refused, I even had to open her bag and put the money and she became upset that she refused because she has and wants me to use it for something else.
But I made sure I took her to outings and bought some little gift sometimes for her because she did what girls like O. P would have to open a thread to read comments and at the end, still be stingy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Asking A Girl You Like To Borrow You Money by ronald4lif(m): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

She's simply trying to emphasise that it's not even to dash but just to lend and yet the lady can't.

Yes, I actually know what she meant but I was just looking for some trouble. Had hoped she would kick against a girl dashing a guy money but would accept girls being dashed.

The OP just need to grow up. Her way of reasoning is obsolete. She's just one of those girls who think everything must go their way because of 'what' she has got in between her lower limbs.
Re: Asking A Girl You Like To Borrow You Money by Omotayor123(f): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
What's wrong with asking for #100 airtel? Would you rather he pretend he has when he doesn't or do you think asking for the airtime means he's broke?

BTW some girls do beg for chewing gum.
MTN Not Airtel..

BTW Read well before quoting #

1 Like

Re: Asking A Girl You Like To Borrow You Money by Femiblacky(m): 10:53am On Jun 06, 2015
@Naijaboiy,have completely answered d OP stupid assumption,thank u guy,God bless u,and to the OP,I'm sorry to say that u are a foolish fool!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asking A Girl You Like To Borrow You Money by naijaboiy: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

The kind of myopic mentality some female are programmed with make them feel it was established that only a man can give money to woman. I don't not like borrowing, not even from my fellow male friends. But that do no mean if am in need urgently I won't borrow from a female friend.
I remember my undergraduate days, I borrow from a female friend and course mate, and when I wanted to pay back about a week later, she refused, I even had to open her bag and put the money and she became upset that she refused because she has and wants me to use it for something else.
But I made sure I took her to outings and bought some little gift sometimes for her because she did what girls like O. P would have to open a thread to read comments and at the end, still be stingy.
You are just like me mahn!

Borrowing generally is something I detest so much. But sometimes some situations are inevitable.

If a woman is the only person I can run to after i've tried my male friends I will borrow from her. The fact that I borrowed from a woman is what will push me to pay her back quickly.

If it had been from my friends i'll definitely waste time before paying.

Some ladies way of thinking are way below the rocks.
Re: Asking A Girl You Like To Borrow You Money by Deejavuu(f): 10:54am On Jun 06, 2015
Opening a thread for this op is pure BS!!

I don't get it, why didn't you just tell him off. Instead of bringing a private conversation to a public forum? And you say he is a nairalander.. na wa o..

Giving shouldn't be gender based.

"Givers never lack"
Re: Asking A Girl You Like To Borrow You Money by Luckygurl(f): 10:57am On Jun 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
The girls that commented on this thread before me are plain silly,,the Op inclusive.

Is it not your fellow female folk that drain guys of their money in just even a day of their meeting?

Are you,,hypocritical and stùpid op trying to say you have never collected money or spent off a guy in less than a month?

Now someone wants to "Borrow" not like he's even trying to "maga" you like your shameless folks do.

And you open this nonsense self degradation thread to feel good about yourself.

You should be ashamed of your stùpid self. undecided

Hey!!
What's with all these shares

The thread barely has upto 100 views and the shares on this post alone is over 300

Ogini? angry angry
Re: Asking A Girl You Like To Borrow You Money by naijaboiy: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes, I actually know what she meant but I was just looking for some trouble. Had hoped she would kick against a girl dashing a guy money but would accept girls being dashed.

The OP just need to grow up. Her way of reasoning is obsolete. She's just one of those girls who think everything must go their way because of 'what' she has got in between her lower limbs.
What really stirred me up was when she talked about "pride".

I know there are men that can't borrow because of that but even when it's a matter of life and death?

Those kind of men should really up their thinking.
Re: Asking A Girl You Like To Borrow You Money by Deejavuu(f): 10:57am On Jun 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

Exactly @emboldened.

What's there in helping or lending money to someone you call a friend. .

Don't people render help to random folks..

Smh!
Re: Asking A Girl You Like To Borrow You Money by naijaboiy: 11:00am On Jun 06, 2015
Deejavuu:
Opening a thread for this op is pure BS!!

I don't get it, why didn't you just tell him off. Instead of bringing a private conversation to a public forum? And you say he is a nairalander.. na wa o..

Giving shouldn't be gender based.

"Givers never lack"
You see why I Love you? smiley

You just nailed everything with that statement. kisskiss

Although for some Nigerian girls their slogan is "RECEIVERS NEVER LACK" grin

1 Like

Re: Asking A Girl You Like To Borrow You Money by naijaboiy: 11:01am On Jun 06, 2015
Luckygurl:

Hey!!
What's with all these shares

The thread barely has upto 100 views and the shares on this post alone is over 300

Ogini? angry angry
Biko i'm innocent o grin
Re: Asking A Girl You Like To Borrow You Money by Deejavuu(f): 11:09am On Jun 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

You see why I Love you? smiley

You just nailed everything with that statement. kisskiss

Although for some Nigerian girls their slogan is "RECEIVERS NEVER LACK" grin

Chaii all this kisses only me embarassed

The feeling is mutual you know wink

Actually some people don't like to give guys prolly because of past experience..

But we can't use one bad egg to judge the whole poultry.
Give with sense..

Lmao@ receivers never lack. ...
Re: Asking A Girl You Like To Borrow You Money by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:14am On Jun 06, 2015
If she is financially bouyant, i'll rather let her fiqure it out herself that i need financial assistance.. i don't even know how to say it.. "Muji, lend me.." i'll pause i chanqe it to "lend me a kiss"

1 Like

Re: Asking A Girl You Like To Borrow You Money by tosyne2much(m): 11:15am On Jun 06, 2015
Omotayor123:
The poster above me Again,

Back to topic*****

OP ask them oooo. some guys are damn shameless.

Imagine a guy telling a girl he claim to love to transfer #100 MTN card to him to call his friend on Extra cool?!

Lolgrin he promised to transfer the credit back the next morning sha.
Smh!
Omotayo, are you trying to say that I should be ashamed asking you for recharge card ? cool
Re: Asking A Girl You Like To Borrow You Money by elantraceey(f): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2015
Like seriously what's there? If he's sincerely in need why don't you just help him instead of coming to ask him here? Have you never asked something from a guy you just met?
Re: Asking A Girl You Like To Borrow You Money by Omotayor123(f): 11:27am On Jun 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Omotayo, are you trying to say that I should be ashamed asking you for recharge card ? cool
Of course. Abi you want make I dey send you card wey Orijin101 sent Metongue
Re: Asking A Girl You Like To Borrow You Money by naijaboiy: 11:32am On Jun 06, 2015
Deejavuu:

Chaii all this kisses only me embarassed

The feeling is mutual you know wink

Actually some people don't like to give guys prolly because of past experience..

But we can't use one bad egg to judge the whole poultry.
Give with sense..

Lmao@ receivers never lack. ...

But shey you saw her own reason?

It's not because of past experience or anything. Not like the guy was a nuisance to her,,always borrowing and stuff.

She just felt it's wrong for a guy to borrow from a lady.

If I wan finish you with kisses Nairaland go Lock down smiley
Re: Asking A Girl You Like To Borrow You Money by tosyne2much(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2015
Omotayor123:

Of course. Abi you want make I dey send you card wey Orijin101 sent Metongue
I don hear oooo
Re: Asking A Girl You Like To Borrow You Money by Omotayor123(f): 11:36am On Jun 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Yes na... Abi u want make I dey send you card wey Orijin101 sent me tongue
Re: Asking A Girl You Like To Borrow You Money by Omotayor123(f): 11:37am On Jun 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
I don hear oooo
grin
Re: Asking A Girl You Like To Borrow You Money by Deejavuu(f): 11:38am On Jun 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

But shey you saw her own reason?

It's not because of past experience or anything. Not like the guy was a nuisance to her,,always borrowing and stuff.

She just felt it's wrong for a guy to borrow from a lady.

If I wan finish you with kisses Nairaland go Lock down smiley

Yeah i saw it.. Just saying about the experience part..

Well to each his or her own sha.. whatever paddles one's canoe..

shocked shocked

Abeg nor let am lock down o cheesy
Re: Asking A Girl You Like To Borrow You Money by naijaboiy: 11:51am On Jun 06, 2015
Deejavuu:

Yeah i saw it.. Just saying about the experience part..

Well to each his or her own sha.. whatever paddles one's canoe..

shocked shocked

Abeg nor let am lock down o cheesy
No,,some people paddle their canoes with slippers so we have to take it from them and give them a real paddle made from wood or metal.

If we allow them they'll remain behind in the river while those with good paddles move forward. We need to help everyone move forward.

Ya dig? tongue
Re: Asking A Girl You Like To Borrow You Money by Deejavuu(f): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

No,,some people paddle their canoes with slippers so we have to take it from them and give them a real paddle made from wood or metal.

If we allow them they'll remain behind in the river while those with good paddles move forward. We need to help everyone move forward.

Ya dig? tongue

smiley

Yeah yeah tongue
Re: Asking A Girl You Like To Borrow You Money by Fkhalifa(m): 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
i can bet all what the op is putting on including her fake hair were bought by a maga...
see her reasoning sha
No wonder guys fear relating with naija gurls, What a myopic and negative set of people we have in this generation angry
Re: Asking A Girl You Like To Borrow You Money by segend(m): 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
When people say that 'what do ladies offer apart from sex?' I often say companionship and support, now someone is saying is it wrong to ask a lady for support, so what does the op now have left to offer.
Re: Asking A Girl You Like To Borrow You Money by drmikeadams(m): 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
pinkpebbles:
Is it proper for a guy to ask a girl he barely knows for a month to borrow him money? Like seriosly,where is his pride? Cant he borrow from his friends? You want to date a girl,and you are trying to impress,y would you evn ask her to borrow you money even if you are dying?
?....don't worry I won't ask you for moni....make we hook up nah..we fine togeda.
Re: Asking A Girl You Like To Borrow You Money by iamkingzlee(m): 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
The girls that commented on this thread before me are plain silly,,the Op inclusive.

Is it not your fellow female folk that drain guys of their money in just even a day of their meeting?

Are you,,hypocritical and stùpid op trying to say you have never collected money or spent off a guy in less than a month?

Now someone wants to "Borrow" not like he's even trying to "maga" you like your shameless folks do.

G, you killed it!!!!! grin
Re: Asking A Girl You Like To Borrow You Money by xtervaganza(m): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
Omotayor123:
The poster above me Again,

Back to topic*****

OP ask them oooo. some guys are damn shameless.

Imagine a guy telling a girl he claim to love to transfer #100 MTN card to him to call his friend on Extra cool?!

Lolgrin he promised to transfer the credit back the next morning sha.
Smh!
lol
Re: Asking A Girl You Like To Borrow You Money by Adaeze003(f): 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
I'm sure this post is a joke... if not, op you no try at all.
Re: Asking A Girl You Like To Borrow You Money by xtervaganza(m): 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

you deserve a medal for this.

No mind dem girls
Re: Asking A Girl You Like To Borrow You Money by blesszzy(m): 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

Many thanks to you for this post.
Re: Asking A Girl You Like To Borrow You Money by yorubaboiy: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
pinkpebbles:
Is it proper for a guy to ask a girl he barely knows for a month to borrow him money? Like seriosly,where is his pride? Cant he borrow from his friends? You want to date a girl,and you are trying to impress,y would you evn ask her to borrow you money even if you are dying?
i c notin dier o......iz u dat iz taking it personal.....if u have borrow im

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Handsome?? / Reasons You Should Stop Shaving Your Pubic Hair / Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.