Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,796 members, 7,905,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:26 PM

Incase You Are About To Judge A Guy Based On His Phone. Look At Otedola's Phone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Incase You Are About To Judge A Guy Based On His Phone. Look At Otedola's Phone (691 Views)

Nigerian Guy Based In South Africa Posted Unclad Photos Of Himself / Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) / Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incase You Are About To Judge A Guy Based On His Phone. Look At Otedola's Phone by balash(m): 10:12am On Jun 06, 2015
Incase you are about to judge a nigga based on his phone. Look at Otedola's phones.

Re: Incase You Are About To Judge A Guy Based On His Phone. Look At Otedola's Phone by buygala(m): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2015
Moral of the Story..

1- The hood doesn't make the monk sad

2- Life is too short not to enjoy it... Otedola can afford a jet as his toy, so he may have lost interest in the 'lesser pleasures' which a nice phone can give...but if I am not as rich as him, but I can afford a good phone as my own toy, there is no reason for me not to indulge myself grin ... Call it 'enjoying myself according to my size' smiley

3- Things are not what they always appear to be... It's possible that his customized diamond-encrusted iPhone is safely tucked away in one of the pockets of that expensive suit cool
Re: Incase You Are About To Judge A Guy Based On His Phone. Look At Otedola's Phone by Hotstew(m): 10:18am On Jun 06, 2015
Nice
Re: Incase You Are About To Judge A Guy Based On His Phone. Look At Otedola's Phone by saxwizard(m): 10:28am On Jun 06, 2015
my nokia torchlight still intact. ...
Re: Incase You Are About To Judge A Guy Based On His Phone. Look At Otedola's Phone by pussygotlips: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2015
Hehehe excluding igbo girls
they are hyper sensitive to money matters,

if you like work with only boxer they will know.

(1) (Reply)

12 Rules Of Street Football When We Were Kids / How Can U Entrust Life Of President To Dss / Why You Need To Pray Before Embarking On That Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.