Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,854 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Weddding Proposal Nd The Scam Behind It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weddding Proposal Nd The Scam Behind It (656 Views)

Weddding Photos : When Oyinbo Fall Inlove With A Beautiful Nigeria Woman / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years / Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weddding Proposal Nd The Scam Behind It by bawberry(m): 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
I just believe wedding proposals are fake, and all d after emotion aint real, because you would hve known about it and all the formality of hosting parties, to do such is a waste of time...
It should be like Hey dear, let's get married... #simple

My opinion though add yours

1 Like

Re: Weddding Proposal Nd The Scam Behind It by tonybosses: 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
Yes.... nw there is sumbodi dt tinks llike me, it's all a show off.... dy go to public places kneel down and propose, it's all "movie" as fake as d butt pad d girl was wearing angry

1 Like

Re: Weddding Proposal Nd The Scam Behind It by lolaxavier(m): 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Weddding Proposal Nd The Scam Behind It by ZedX6: 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lamentations of a broke arse.

Wedding proposals are not for all and sundry. If you're dating a "hey dear, let's get married" kinda girl, then "hey dear" and marry her and shut the fvck up about sentiments you know nought of!

If I choose to make my proposal to the love of my life elaborate, of what bees wax of yours is it, enough for you to condemn it and deem it fake?
Re: Weddding Proposal Nd The Scam Behind It by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
bawberry:
I just believe wedding proposals are fake, and all d after emotion aint real, because you would hve known about it and all the formality of hosting parties, to do such is a waste of time...
It should be like Hey dear, let's get married... #simple

My opinion though add yours
Good point. I share your sentiment. Your awareness is only reserved for the sane, anyways. Cretins will never get it... undecided

1 Like

Re: Weddding Proposal Nd The Scam Behind It by xtervaganza(m): 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
ZedX6:

Wedding proposals are not for all and sundry. If you're dating a "hey dear, let's get married" kinda girl, then "hey dear" and marry her and shut the fvck up about sentiments you know nought of!

If I choose to make my proposal to the love of my life elaborate, of what bees wax of yours is it, enough for you to condemn it and deem it fake?
what makes you think he's broke? And if you have enough common sense or had friends who had proposed to someone before you would know like 88% of all proposals were staged.

Not that I expect you to understand, you're too slow
Re: Weddding Proposal Nd The Scam Behind It by bawberry(m): 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
ZedX6:

Hey Mr Expensive,
What's your definition of being broke, did I mention I won't buy a diamond ring or do big wedding or go for honey moon in paris, I talked about d whole concept of public place kneeling down and all, I know u are frustrated that why u think we all are broke like you..

(1) (Reply)

100 Great Things That Makes Me Proud About Being A Guy / Issues & Solutions: 30 And Above Come In Lets Discuss / Marriage & Relationship Commandments For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.