Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

Anxiety As Buhari Set To Implement The Oronsanye Report. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anxiety As Buhari Set To Implement The Oronsanye Report. (2526 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post / Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anxiety As Buhari Set To Implement The Oronsanye Report. by sunshine1974(m): 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
* 45,000 ghost workers in affected agencies, ministries

*220 agencies to be scrapped, merged or rationalised.

If the Muhammadu Buhari administration will accept to implement the Chief Stephen Oronsanye committee report, it may lead to either the scrapping, merging or rationalisation of 220 out of 541 federal parastatals, commissions and agencies. This is sending jitters round the personnel that may be affected.

President-elect Muhammadu Buhari has said he does not want a wieldy cabinet suggesting 20 ministers. This led to the bringing back to live the Stephen Oronsaye-led Presidential Committee on the Rationalisation and Restructuring of Federal Government Parastatals, Commissions and Agencies.

“The Oronsaye Committee considered suggestions, recommendations from different quarters and in total, that committee looked at 541 federal parastatals, commissions and agencies.

There is growing anxiety among Federal Government workers as the Buhari government looked the way of the report.

Source: http://www.gongnews.net/tag/stephen-oronsanye-report/

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Buhari Set To Implement The Oronsanye Report. by oluvick(m): 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
Long overdue!

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Buhari Set To Implement The Oronsanye Report. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
GMB guy! If you do this one alone.. U have built the foundation of true progressive CHANGE

4 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Buhari Set To Implement The Oronsanye Report. by ayanbaba2(m): 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
seconded... as long as it will bring the needed change we crave for.
#GodWillSeeYouThroughBaba
Re: Anxiety As Buhari Set To Implement The Oronsanye Report. by T4taiwo(m): 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
Please baba, sanitise the corrupt ridden system of the so call federal civil service.
Re: Anxiety As Buhari Set To Implement The Oronsanye Report. by olusola2bello: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
I think the oronsaye report, if implemented will be one of the best ways to reform the public service....but the downside of it is lots of folks will lose their jobs.....#itiswell
Re: Anxiety As Buhari Set To Implement The Oronsanye Report. by sunshine1974(m): 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
That is if NLC will allow him implement it.
olusola2bello:
I think the oronsaye report, if implemented will be one of the best ways to reform the public service....but the downside of it is lots of folks will lose their jobs.....#itiswell
Re: Anxiety As Buhari Set To Implement The Oronsanye Report. by Aitee1: 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
sunshine1974:

Is the NLC superior to the presidency? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Buhari Set To Implement The Oronsanye Report. by knostbrown01(m): 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
Thinking of merging and scrapping of 22 or more ministries without counter measure for soon to become jobless?? , they will come into masses to join those without Jobs,
Have i voted for the wrong man
Re: Anxiety As Buhari Set To Implement The Oronsanye Report. by dokyOloye: 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
Speculative journalism and wrong heading.
Re: Anxiety As Buhari Set To Implement The Oronsanye Report. by sunshine1974(m): 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
When they start dere mumu strike u will know how far
Aitee1:

Is the NLC superior to the presidency? undecided
Re: Anxiety As Buhari Set To Implement The Oronsanye Report. by sunshine1974(m): 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
U must be high on some cheap drugs
dokyOloye:
Speculative journalism and wrong heading.
Re: Anxiety As Buhari Set To Implement The Oronsanye Report. by libertyfather(m): 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
Baba In Everything u Will be Doing to develop this economy pls dunt ban origin its my choice..cos some state are now banning kaikai! Ogogoro etc...I beg

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Buhari Set To Implement The Oronsanye Report. by Aitee1: 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
sunshine1974:
When they start dere mumu strike u will know how far

All those stunts worked when we had a weakling as a president, change they say is here so everyone must sit up!

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Buhari Set To Implement The Oronsanye Report. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
Kk
Re: Anxiety As Buhari Set To Implement The Oronsanye Report. by sunshine1974(m): 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
My dear if dos mumu strike can end ehn, I will be so very much happy
Aitee1:

All those stunts worked when we had a weakling as a president, change they say is here so everyone must sit up!
Re: Anxiety As Buhari Set To Implement The Oronsanye Report. by sunshine1974(m): 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
What a funny individual grin
libertyfather:
Baba In Everything u Will be Doing to develop this economy pls dunt ban origin its my choice..cos some state are now banning kaikai! Ogogoro etc...I beg
Re: Anxiety As Buhari Set To Implement The Oronsanye Report. by sunshine1974(m): 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
Job creation doesn't mean job duplication. This is the right move in the right right direction.
knostbrown01:
Thinking of merging and scrapping of 22 or more ministries without counter measure for soon to become jobless?? , they will come into masses to join those without Jobs,
Have i voted for the wrong man

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Buhari Set To Implement The Oronsanye Report. by sunshine1974(m): 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
Yes my broda.
olusola2bello:
Re: Anxiety As Buhari Set To Implement The Oronsanye Report. by sunshine1974(m): 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
Just imagine the Nigerian Police and Civil Defense. Abeg what's the difference?

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Buhari Set To Implement The Oronsanye Report. by gen2briz(m): 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
sunshine1974:

You mean say NLC power superb pass federal government own abi.
Re: Anxiety As Buhari Set To Implement The Oronsanye Report. by sammyj: 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
Good moves coming from an intelligent incorruptible President !!! cheesy
Re: Anxiety As Buhari Set To Implement The Oronsanye Report. by dokyOloye: 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
sunshine1974:
U must be high on some cheap drugs
Your mum's toto is high not me.
Did U not see that d article started wt d word of "if"?
Where in this whole article did U see anything suggestive of d fact that Buhari has studied d report talk more of considering it?
If U r frustrated wt life,just buy a rope and hang Urself instead of prowling online looking for who to vent Ur frustrations on.
Ewu.
Re: Anxiety As Buhari Set To Implement The Oronsanye Report. by sunshine1974(m): 1:35am On Jun 07, 2015
Bloody biafrans everywhere. Smh
dokyOloye:
Your mum's toto is high not me.
Did U not see that d article started wt d word of "if"?
Where in this whole article did U see anything suggestive of d fact that Buhari has studied d report talk more of considering it?
If U r frustrated wt life,just buy a rope and hang Urself instead of prowling online looking for who to vent Ur frustrations on.
Ewu.

(1) (Reply)

In Pics - China's Military Power / Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution / [Photos] Cross River State Holds ‘bikers Day’ Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.