Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,933 members, 7,890,069 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:48 AM

Religious Fanatics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Fanatics (1049 Views)

Tension In FCT Community As Muslim Fanatics Raze Down Redeemed Church / My Collection Of Religious Memes. / Religious Section Amazes Me!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religious Fanatics by Richmond996: 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
This happens when pastors run out of programs to host. With the new sexual law been passed. I go know where Una go find virgin [url][/url]

Re: Religious Fanatics by tpiadotcom: 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
you know who to see for supplies.

btw what's with your thread title which doesnt match your content?

(1) (Reply)

The Believers Responsibility In His Community And Country-dclm Mbs / The Redeemed Church And God On The Opposite / Distraction In The Presence Of The Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.