Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,510 members, 7,888,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:44 AM

Lets Rub Minds!! Wht Do U Think Abt The 11 Years Legal Age For S*x In Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Rub Minds!! Wht Do U Think Abt The 11 Years Legal Age For S*x In Nigeria? (1155 Views)

Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos / Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years / Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Rub Minds!! Wht Do U Think Abt The 11 Years Legal Age For S*x In Nigeria? by youngsahito(m): 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
What do you think about the new bill
passed by Senate, making 11 years the
legal age for s*x.
Re: Lets Rub Minds!! Wht Do U Think Abt The 11 Years Legal Age For S*x In Nigeria? by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
Believe me... If the government set it to 18, no one would follow the law
Re: Lets Rub Minds!! Wht Do U Think Abt The 11 Years Legal Age For S*x In Nigeria? by satelliteDISH(m): 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
youngsahito:
What do you think about the new bill
passed by Senate, making 11 years the
legal age for s*x.

*modified*
I thought i had my luck with her but i realise that it is not the proper thing to do. thanks to all nlanders for ur advice.
Re: Lets Rub Minds!! Wht Do U Think Abt The 11 Years Legal Age For S*x In Nigeria? by Cutehector(m): 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
They neva said it was d legal age for sex
Re: Lets Rub Minds!! Wht Do U Think Abt The 11 Years Legal Age For S*x In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
satelliteDISH:

This law ll favour me cos i ve a willing 13yr old in the making. will devour her punny soon.
bro,re you a child molestor?:-/

4 Likes

Re: Lets Rub Minds!! Wht Do U Think Abt The 11 Years Legal Age For S*x In Nigeria? by Cutehector(m): 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
satelliteDISH:

This law ll favour me cos i ve a willing 13yr old in the making. will devour her punny soon.
it is much bera for a mill stone to be tied around a man"s neck and thrown into d bottom of d sea dan for him to take advantage of little ones
Re: Lets Rub Minds!! Wht Do U Think Abt The 11 Years Legal Age For S*x In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
Yes of course.

These people should be given a right to do whatever they want to. Even if it entails knowing how coitus feels like before they can spell it . . . . grin
Re: Lets Rub Minds!! Wht Do U Think Abt The 11 Years Legal Age For S*x In Nigeria? by satelliteDISH(m): 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
KiidaACE:
No. but she is beging me for it each time she come to my room.
Re: Lets Rub Minds!! Wht Do U Think Abt The 11 Years Legal Age For S*x In Nigeria? by satelliteDISH(m): 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
KiidaACE:
Re: Lets Rub Minds!! Wht Do U Think Abt The 11 Years Legal Age For S*x In Nigeria? by sweettease(f): 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
satelliteDISH:

satelliteDISH:

If you are joking, it's a sick joke that is not funny undecided and if you aren't, that's just sick. So, either way, your posts proved one thing, you are just sick undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lets Rub Minds!! Wht Do U Think Abt The 11 Years Legal Age For S*x In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
satelliteDISH:

help her protect her future by giving her one good slap,,,its for her own good trust me...
Ive got a sister exactly same age,,,can't imagine her having sex at this age...yuck

1 Like

Re: Lets Rub Minds!! Wht Do U Think Abt The 11 Years Legal Age For S*x In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
satelliteDISH:

chaiiii and dont dare to abort for her if she is pregnant or else ......lipsrsealed
Re: Lets Rub Minds!! Wht Do U Think Abt The 11 Years Legal Age For S*x In Nigeria? by Enegod(m): 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
very bad! So many sick people in this country.

Let me see any man that will touch my 11yr old daughter, na gun I go use separate his diick from his body angry

1 Like

Re: Lets Rub Minds!! Wht Do U Think Abt The 11 Years Legal Age For S*x In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
oh well let me say it cheesy it doesnt make a bit of sense at all,it will giv more room to northerners who get marry to litttle little girls and dat's total crap!!Girls who suppose be in school will go about carrying pregnancy for an older guy/man it's stupidity.I think dey should set it to 18yrs for pete sake!!cos d rate at which little girls go dey carry belle now,go tire d government and overpopulation go come happen. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lets Rub Minds!! Wht Do U Think Abt The 11 Years Legal Age For S*x In Nigeria? by dkronicle(m): 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
Its nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lets Rub Minds!! Wht Do U Think Abt The 11 Years Legal Age For S*x In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 07, 2015
Pause! Just imagine your 11yr old sister being ridden by another man.
There's so much religion robbing us of common sense in this nation.
Agrhhhhhh.
Re: Lets Rub Minds!! Wht Do U Think Abt The 11 Years Legal Age For S*x In Nigeria? by channelz: 12:42am On Jun 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Lets Rub Minds!! Wht Do U Think Abt The 11 Years Legal Age For S*x In Nigeria? by PrimeJ(m): 12:52am On Jun 07, 2015
abeg the incoming lawmakers should'nt approve the law thats capable of turning our naija future wifes to prostitute or street workerz! U wey dey pray make d law tada ur Manhood go join his ancestorz Lolx
Re: Lets Rub Minds!! Wht Do U Think Abt The 11 Years Legal Age For S*x In Nigeria? by sarmiie(m): 1:49am On Jun 07, 2015
And when they say black people are backwards, many would be shouting RACISM!!!!.

It's a good thing I'm not God. The number of men who would wake up suddenly separated from their pen!ses( I intentionally did not use the euphemistic word "d!ck". That's how angry I am at this.) would be so many.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Rub Minds!! Wht Do U Think Abt The 11 Years Legal Age For S*x In Nigeria? by MrsChima(f): 1:53am On Jun 07, 2015
Buhahhahha! Nigeria had a legal age consent for sex?! grin

Nigeria has old and dying men proposing marriage to 9 years old girls! Get the fvck off my dick with this bullshit!

Buahahhahahahah#

1 Like

Re: Lets Rub Minds!! Wht Do U Think Abt The 11 Years Legal Age For S*x In Nigeria? by MrsChima(f): 1:57am On Jun 07, 2015
sarmiie:
And when they say black people are backwards, many would be shouting RACISM!!!!.

It's a good thing I'm not God. The number of men who would wake up suddenly separated from their pen!ses( I intentionally did not use the euphemistic word "d!ck". That's how angry I am at this.) would be so many.

Black people are backwards and on the bottom of the totem pole! I had an African friend who said that because he has a white wife he was the exemption of what the world thought of black people. I told him at the end of the day...you are a nigga.

1 Like

Re: Lets Rub Minds!! Wht Do U Think Abt The 11 Years Legal Age For S*x In Nigeria? by MrsChima(f): 2:00am On Jun 07, 2015
Enegod:
very bad! So many sick people in this country.

Let see any man that will touch my 11yr old daughter, na gun I go use separate his diick from his body angry

That's right boo! Shoot those motherfuckers! angry
Re: Lets Rub Minds!! Wht Do U Think Abt The 11 Years Legal Age For S*x In Nigeria? by MrsChima(f): 2:04am On Jun 07, 2015
satelliteDISH:

If she is not an adult and you have sexual thoughts and acts...you are a pedophile.

If you have children and are around childten...I hope they poison you to death Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Lets Rub Minds!! Wht Do U Think Abt The 11 Years Legal Age For S*x In Nigeria? by MrsChima(f): 2:06am On Jun 07, 2015
KiidaACE:
help her protect her future by giving her one good slap,,,its for her own good trust me...
Ive got a sister exactly same age,,,can't imagine her having sex at this age...yuck

Children younger than your sister are having sex. You must talk to her about the harsh truth about sex and how she can protect herself.
Re: Lets Rub Minds!! Wht Do U Think Abt The 11 Years Legal Age For S*x In Nigeria? by sarmiie(m): 2:28am On Jun 07, 2015
MrsChima:

Black people are backwards and on the bottom of the totem pole! I had an African friend who said that because he has a white wife he was the exemption of what the world thought of black people. I told him at the end of the day...you are a nigga.

Ur african friend had to be joking. Normally I don't give two fvcks about what white people think but situations like this make me so mad

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Story Of A Girl Named Amanda / Is There Anythn As Badluck In Having A Relationship? / Very Touching Write Up From A Mother!! Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.