Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,918 members, 7,879,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted (8274 Views)

I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? / 2.5m Needed From An Individual Pls / Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted by ahiboilandgas: 8:32am On Jan 04, 2019
SixSigma1:
I will appreciate if I could be provided with names and contact information (phone and email address) of reputable companies or professional individual in Nigeria that provide transport management services to investors willing to invest in transportation business in Nigeria.

With a new government now in place in Nigeria, I am confident that this is a good time to start investing in Nigeria and support the economy. In view of this I am looking at starting a medium size commercial transportation business in Nigeria. I am currently in the process of procuring some buses (up to 5 buses for a start) to be used for commercial transportation in Lagos Nigeria. This is just for a start as more buses will be acquired if everything goes well.

I will not be able to manage these buses by myself due to the fact that I am based outside of Nigeria. As a result, I am looking for corporate company (preferably) or professional individual that is in the business of managing commercial transportation buses for individual investors like me. The approach I want to use is similar to what is applicable in the real estate business where Real Estate Management Company or individual manages your real estate properties for you.

Thanks in advance!
we owned a fleet of tankers distributing and transporting aviation fuels,petrol ,deseal on behalf of MRS oil plc (fomer texaco) we have a runing contract and currently increasing our fleet size we move around 2 million litres per months using several oil tankers in 45000 litre capacity ,The average gross income of clean tanker is 2 million per months while net income hovers around 800 k ....hit me up if u are interested in haulage bussiness better then passenger buses
Re: Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted by afecofrank(m): 6:19am On Dec 06, 2019
Hello, do you do tanker haulage for PMS and AGO? Please contact me +8613710705988 Call/WhatsApp. Need tankers. Thanks!!
ahiboilandgas:
we owned a fleet of tankers distributing and transporting aviation fuels,petrol ,deseal on behalf of MRS oil plc (fomer texaco) we have a runing contract and currently increasing our fleet size we move around 2 million litres per months using several oil tankers in 45000 litre capacity ,The average gross income of clean tanker is 2 million per months while net income hovers around 800 k ....hit me up if u are interested in haulage bussiness better then passenger buses
Re: Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted by ahiboilandgas: 7:29am On Dec 06, 2019
afecofrank:
Hello, do you do tanker haulage for PMS and AGO? Please contact me +8613710705988 Call/WhatsApp. Need tankers. Thanks!!
yes ....ahibgroup@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

All You Must Know About LCF Crypto Currency | New China Cryptocurrency / SEC Declines PZ Cussons’s Request To Buy Other Shareholders And Delist / Large Acres Of Agricultural and Industrial Lands For Sale In Edo&Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.