Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? (14782 Views)

Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos / Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) / Tank God with me for my testimony in nairabet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? by Rapsodee(m): 9:11am On Jun 07, 2015
Lol

Was just imagining it that when people were sharing their testimonies that I should just see someone go forward to say he prayed and fasted that Barcelona should win and they did...praise the Lord.

What would be your reaction.
Is it proper?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? by Aminat508(f): 9:11am On Jun 07, 2015
angry grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? by eghuan1(m): 10:02am On Jun 07, 2015
Rapsodee:
Was just imagining it when people were sharing their testimonies that I should just see someone go forward to say he prayed and fasted that Barcelona should win and they did...praise the Lord.
Is it proper?

I go just waka from that church and never look back

19 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? by kennynelcon(m): 10:05am On Jun 07, 2015
Chelsea fans had a thanksgiving at St. Peters Chaplaincy Nsk, after winning UCL.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? by DjHypno(m): 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
I would slap sense into that person's dumb head. God doesn't intervene in soccer. The best team won.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? by elantraceey(f): 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
You're not serious .
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? by pTomz(m): 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
c dumb question
na do God? go luk u angry
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? by Segadem(m): 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
no sense means nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? by mployer(m): 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
God doesn't care who wins in a football match.

- Jose Mourinho

smiley

6 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? by ebamma(m): 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
Which kind dumb question be dis,
Are u related to Buhari?

10 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? by boman2014: 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
bullsh!t
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? by olasmith10(m): 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
club fanatics can at times make someone do d unthinkable.. I remb vividly when an elder in a church i attended gave a testimony abt d flying eagles winning against Spain...my jaw dropped on d floor dat day..

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? by olaboy001(m): 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
OP, just stop the imagination
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? by VhatAmazingDude: 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? by 15thMonica: 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
I guess d dude don't knw 80% for Barcelona player r not into religion sef...

btw, mods wassup
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? by hotgunz(m): 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
Wat club pls? How will u put it brethren my papa club win champion league or my grand fada club.... Dt s pure madness aus of God no playin

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? by 2oddMASTER: 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
Endtime tins
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? by ylaa(f): 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
ARRANT NONSENSE. UNLESS THE PASTOR IS A FOOTBALL FAN SUCH TESTIMONY IS NOT ALLOWED. WETIN CONCERN FISH AND RAIN COAT.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? by Sard(m): 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
which club? You mean the same club that the officials there probably don't even know you exist. I do watch football but I am not a senseless fanatic. I will never allow football to affect my works or sense angry
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
In everything, give thanks!

If you carry expo, them no catch you and you pass the exam #NaGodwin, please testify.

If that babe wey u don dey chase since 1900BC finally open for you and you enter #NaGodwin, please testify.

If that maga wey you don dey follow finally pay in dollars #NaGodwin, please testify.

If you smoke Osogbo weed, come join am with monkeytail and you no take head waka reach house or run mad, my brother #NaGodwin, please testify.

If you are travelling on a journey and this stomach upset begins, after much persuasion you are allowed to ease yourself in the nearest bush. That experience is life-changing......That you survived it #NaGodwin, please do testify.

If you play 'three direct' for Baba Ijebu and he come pure. #Na Godwin, you must testify and pay tithe. angry

If Barca win Champions League and na your club be that, why you no go testify?

*In Korede's voice*.....

I say anything I do na Godwinnnnnnnn ooooooo, na Godwinnnnnnmm oooooo, na Godwin o.......

Na joke i dey joke o abeg grin grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
I just cant sit down and watch other people making money, when I can make the best use of that time profitably.First degree madness by chasing that thing called ball around a dimensional area for 90 good minutes, now going to church to discuss such silly matter!

Only God knows what our Churches are turning into

Armed robbers go soon dey give testimony on a successful operation.

Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? by 9jatatafo(m): 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
If I were to be the pastor presiding over that church, I will let such testimony giver to be disfellowship for profaning the holy alter of the LORD.
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
See fp topics these days
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? by Nokiae5: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
with no doubt this mod is a barca fan
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? by eke96: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? by eameh30: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
What's wrong in the testimony? Its a prayer answered
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? by Aitee1: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
Na chelshit fans dey do those kind things tongue

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? by Nokiae5: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
kalindaminda:
See fp topics these days

grin mod is high on BUHAR IIIIIIIII

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? by UnknownT: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
A typical case of NWOKE LUCHAA OGU, NWANYI ENWERE AKUKO. I wonder what the fan testifying would want the actual players to do

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? by amokeme(f): 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
Imagine the look on your pastor's face if he supports a different club grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? by idris4eva(m): 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
DjHypno:
I would slap sense into that person's dumb head. God doesn't intervene in soccer. The best team won.
jesus grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? by buskie13(m): 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
op na werey ....u no well...ppl should also give testimony of yanshing their gf ..after so many tries abi na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Super Eagles of Nigeria Thread. / Footballer Who Played 90 Minutes Without Touching The Ball / Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.