Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,244 members, 7,943,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

Lekki Leisure Lake - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lekki Leisure Lake (4319 Views)

A Trip To Lekki Leisure Lake / Crocodile Chops Off Tourist's Leg In A Lake In Uganda (Graphic Pics) / My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Leisure Lake by NairalandSMS: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2015
Have you ever found yourself with time on your hands, and wondering what do to with yourself over the weekend in Lagos? Maybe you havent mapped out what kind of activities you would be involved in? Well if you are outdoors type who doesnt mind getting a little wet then look no further.
The Lekki Leisure Lake situated along the Lekki Peninsular in Lagos, is where you want to be. This is a family oriented resort located beside the Vantage beach Hotel, and packed with very exciting activities.

To give you a little idea..
• There are the Quad Bikes that navigates you through a designated beach track. These bikes are open for use for anyone above age 12. The dirt tracks are safe enough to race on with family and friends which can be a great laugh.
• Pedal Boats on the lake are a great way for families, or couples to bask in the sun while having fun also. Pedal Boats allow at maximum of 4 persons or a minimum of 2.
• Pontoon Boat allows you a closer view of the beautiful yet natural lekki penisular and its environs in the compnay loved ones or goups and is a great way to cruise along the lake.
• Jet skiing under the guidance of an instructor is the real adventure especially as you feel the adrenaline rush. This is pure fun that literally leaves you shaken up as well as refreshed, gagging for more.
• The Wave boat accommodate 6 persons and isideal for small groups be warned it design for great funit navigates the waters on a jet ski so goes very fast.

You want to enjoy your time at Lekki Leisure lake to the fullest, especially with all the perfectly safe fun activities to be had. However getting a feel of value for money largely depends on your pocket. The resort operates a pay as you system, so you can choose to buy more time for maximum excitement, or spend in moderation.
In our opinion the fees arent cheap but probably one of the only locations in Lagos that offers this amount of fun.

Opening Times and Fees
The resort is opened only on weekends and public holidays from 12noon – 9pm with an entrance fee of ...

Read Full Travel Article here http://www.mydestination.com/nigeria/travel-articles/723364/lekki-leisure-lake

Re: Lekki Leisure Lake by Bisjosh(f): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2015
been there before
Re: Lekki Leisure Lake by INTROVERT(f): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2015
Ok am in.
Re: Lekki Leisure Lake by Cutehector(m): 10:00am On Jun 07, 2015
Twaci, will u go on a boat trip wid me? smiley
Re: Lekki Leisure Lake by Twaci(f): 10:14am On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:
Twaci, will u go on a boat trip wid me? smiley
Nah! Let's trek, that's more romantic cheesy
Re: Lekki Leisure Lake by Cutehector(m): 10:25am On Jun 07, 2015
Twaci:
Nah! Let's trek, that's more romantic cheesy
oh gawd, I fvckn like yu evryday!
Re: Lekki Leisure Lake by 100dollarbills(m): 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
@ op ..u didn't mention the barbeque and freshly squeezed juice! That place is heaven on earth (esp. for adrenaline junkie like me). I've bn there 3 times these year meanwhile I'm based in Warri/Port Harcourt
Re: Lekki Leisure Lake by Rubbers(m): 2:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
Entrance fee of?

(1) (Reply)

My U.s Medical Examination Experience. / The Truth About Canada Validating What Pamela O Said. / Valid Info On Canada Live And Work Program?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.