Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,876 members, 7,889,920 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:08 AM

A Nairalander's Trip To The Amazing Erin Ijesha Waterfalls - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander's Trip To The Amazing Erin Ijesha Waterfalls (1834 Views)

Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures) / Nairalander's Trip To Kenya / A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Trip To The Amazing Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by NaijaKnight(m): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2015
OK. So yesterday I and a couple of NYSCorp member friends visited Erin Ijesha Waterfalls in our state of service-State of Osun. We actually serve in Odo-otin L.G.A but as our final rite of passage until POP in 23days we had to pay this amazing place a visit. It was an amazing experience!

Take a look!

Arriving at the Waterfalls

cc seun, obinoscopy, lacasticlala

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To The Amazing Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by NaijaKnight(m): 11:45am On Jun 07, 2015
At the Falls!

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To The Amazing Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
All these pics yet no pic of the waterfall. Haba! Common sense is not.... grin
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To The Amazing Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by sleekman(m): 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
U wan use style advertise that fine babe Abi? Ok na wetin be her name?
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To The Amazing Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by NaijaKnight(m): 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
At the Falls!
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To The Amazing Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by esosa4real(m): 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
Been here b4 and has beautiful scenery than the pics u posted? What of the waterfall pics

U jux wated ma mb clicking ur link, yeye knight
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To The Amazing Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by tobtap: 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
grin grin grin... fine babes...OP which one u be grin grin grin cool
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To The Amazing Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by missKiffy(f): 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nice, coming from a batch b corper myself smiley but you should have post more pics of the waterfall
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To The Amazing Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by NaijaKnight(m): 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
More

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To The Amazing Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by NaijaKnight(m): 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
29,000ft above sea level
Picnic in the skies

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To The Amazing Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by NaijaKnight(m): 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
Check out the view from the cliff

I couldn't help but get in tune with nature and meditate. Lol

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To The Amazing Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by NaijaKnight(m): 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
Finally we had to leave.....

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To The Amazing Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by NaijaKnight(m): 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
esosa4real:
Been here b4 and has beautiful scenery than the pics u posted? What of the waterfall pics

U jux wated ma mb clicking ur link, yeye knight

Hahaha! Baba na network ooo. I've updated the pictures. You should visit there sometime!
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To The Amazing Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by NaijaKnight(m): 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
missKiffy:
Nice, coming from a batch b corper myself smiley but you should have post more pics of the waterfall

It was my service provider ooo. I've posted the pictures. Where are you serving? I'm sure you're good to go grin
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To The Amazing Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by missKiffy(f): 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
NaijaKnight:

It was my service provider ooo. I've posted the pictures. Where are you serving? I'm sure you're good to go grin
Abia state, am good to go cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To The Amazing Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
NaijaKnight:
29,000ft above sea level
Picnic in the skies
29,000ft above sea level, and you can still view houses What's the height of Mountain Everest
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To The Amazing Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by Redoil: 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
Sile12:

29,000ft above sea level, and you can still view houses
What's the height of Mountain Everest
that was how sombody claimed that the mountains in his home town in southwest nigeria is more than 50,000ft. Na so ur people go dey pull figure from the wind
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To The Amazing Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by mrsage(m): 7:10am On Jun 08, 2015
Naija Tourist is planning a trip to Erin Ijesha. June 27th to 28th.
www.naijatourist.com
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To The Amazing Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 08, 2015
Redoil:
that was how sombody claimed that the mountains in his home town in southwest nigeria is more than 50,000ft. Na so ur people go dey pull figure from the wind

Likely they don't know the meaning of those figures when it comes to height, Mountain Everest is 29,929ft (8,848m) which is the highest point on earth. It takes climbers about four days to ascend and about four days to descend as well, with little oxygen. Some domestic planes don't even fly as high as that.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Drivers License / Traffic Lights – What Does Amber Mean? / China’s 10-day Traffic Gridlock - The Worst And The Longest In History (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.