Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,780 members, 7,912,179 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 11:17 PM

Why Do People Hate Jews? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do People Hate Jews? (4164 Views)

Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel / Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity / Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Hate Jews? by funlord(m): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
publicenemy:
Most people around the world hate Jews and I have always wondered and asked why and av been given too many flimsy reasons. Even though islam aknowledges and appreciates Jesus Christ as a prophet, Jesus Christ is Jew yet 95% of Muslims hate Jews...
The world lost 60million lives during the second world war, the Jews lost 6million. That's 10% of all lives lost even though they make up a very tiny minority of the worlds population and the war was only fought in europe.it pains me to see how much a nation is hated and despised so much and I still haven't got a reasonable reason for the hate.

Does anyone know why?
grin
publicenemy:
Most people around the world hate Jews and I have always wondered and asked why and av been given too many flimsy reasons. Even though islam aknowledges and appreciates Jesus Christ as a prophet, Jesus Christ is Jew yet 95% of Muslims hate Jews...
The world lost 60million lives during the second world war, the Jews lost 6million. That's 10% of all lives lost even though they make up a very tiny minority of the worlds population and the war was only fought in europe.it pains me to see how much a nation is hated and despised so much and I still haven't got a reasonable reason for the hate.

Does anyone know why?

Are U jewish? Who dey hate on U? Or na Jewish rapper U be self? Bros leave this matter 4 someone named MATHIAS or GOLDSTEIN abeg!

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate Jews? by publicenemy(m): 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

She hates any female I speak to or look at
Well that's a good thing.
Re: Why Do People Hate Jews? by texanomaly(f): 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

I am impossible to be angry at if you get to know me well
And it's not my fault if I find ladies attractive
If she wanted a non flirt, she should have married a closet gay that stares only at men angry

There is nothing wrong with staring/looking. It is human nature. It's the flirting that probably pisses her off. She's angry at the girls because she knows it won't do any go to be mad at you. undecided
Re: Why Do People Hate Jews? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
texanomaly:

There is nothing wrong with staring/looking. It is human nature. It's the flirting that probably pisses her off. She's angry at the girls because she knows it won't do any go to be mad at you. undecided

So do you want to meet her and see if hate still stays away from you?
Re: Why Do People Hate Jews? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
publicenemy:

Well that's a good thing.

She's as jealous as God tongue
Re: Why Do People Hate Jews? by texanomaly(f): 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

So do you want to meet her and see if hate still stays away from you?
Sure I would. That's the only way I would meet you. She would have to be there too.
Re: Why Do People Hate Jews? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
texanomaly:

Sure I would. That's the only way I would meet you. She would have to be there too.

No
I don't want to be accused with accessory to grievous bodily harm
Re: Why Do People Hate Jews? by texanomaly(f): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

No
I don't want to be accused with accessory to grievous bodily harm

Hahahahahaha

Okay O!
Re: Why Do People Hate Jews? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
publicenemy:

Does anyone know why?

Re: Why Do People Hate Jews? by publicenemy(m): 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
[quote author=abuayman post=34597549][/quote]
So what's the reason?
Re: Why Do People Hate Jews? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
publicenemy:

So what's the reason?

I suggest yhu ask Google the reason Hitler killed such amount number of Jews
Re: Why Do People Hate Jews? by macof(m): 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@

my friend the answer is simple

both are direct children of God

lmao grin grin fvckin Jewish slave
Re: Why Do People Hate Jews? by texanomaly(f): 4:49am On Jun 10, 2015
macof:

lmao grin grin fvckin Jewish slave

Long time. I see you are the same macof that I know and love. tongue

How have you been?
Re: Why Do People Hate Jews? by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 10, 2015
I don't give fvck about Jews...they too arrogant
Re: Why Do People Hate Jews? by publicenemy(m): 11:34am On Jun 10, 2015
Ipledge2:
I don't give fvck about Jews...they too arrogant

Arrogance is not peculiar to a single nation. How many jews have you met?
Re: Why Do People Hate Jews? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
publicenemy:

Arrogance is not peculiar to a single nation. How many jews have you met?
many
Re: Why Do People Hate Jews? by publicenemy(m): 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ipledge2:
many
Then I think ur in a position to give reason for the dislike of the jews...
Re: Why Do People Hate Jews? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
publicenemy:

Then I think ur in a position to give reason for the dislike of the jews...
I don't give fvck about then doesn't mean I hate them
Re: Why Do People Hate Jews? by publicenemy(m): 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ipledge2:
I don't give fvck about then doesn't mean I hate them

Well if u have met a lot of them and don't give a fvck about them...then there's a lot of reason people dislike them.
Re: Why Do People Hate Jews? by omoharry(f): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
publicenemy:

Does anyone know why?
ARE YOU A JEW?
Re: Why Do People Hate Jews? by omoharry(f): 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
jamaicanoshu:
They tricked the Christians by turning Jesus into a Jew. When the rich jewish baron seized the Guttenberg press they added on the book of John to the first books of the Bible. This was the first time Jesus was ever called a Jew.(2) They then wrote the first five books of Moses and called it the old testament. Thus tricking the Christians again into believing that the Old Testament was written before the New Testament. (3)They also wrote the Quoran in the 1900's and gave this to the Mohammedans thus Islam was born. The first five books of MOSES are in the Quoran as well.(4)They also wrote the Kebra Negast Ethiopian Holy Book. They wrote the Protocols of the rich barons(Protocols of Zion). They created Communism ,the French revolution, U.N and many other things. They are behind the homosexual push on Africa( POPULATION control must start in Africa even though black Africa only has 700 million of the worlds 7 billion population)
what the hell are thou saying? i think you forgot to take your pills today.
Re: Why Do People Hate Jews? by publicenemy(m): 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
omoharry:
ARE YOU A JEW?
No... But I don't its fair for people to be hated.... Except I am the one.
Re: Why Do People Hate Jews? by macof(m): 9:28am On Jun 11, 2015
texanomaly:

Long time. I see you are the same macof that I know and love. tongue

How have you been?

gringrin I've been very good my lady

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate Jews? by macof(m): 9:30am On Jun 11, 2015
And to answer your question op.

The jews are way too arrogant, bigoted and discriminating. .. its the jews that hate people

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

War Looming: Nigerian Army Troops Recover Weapons, Kill 23 Niger Delta Militants / A Show Of Shame In The National Assembly Convoy As Saraki Lost His Temper / Oando Declares N4.6bn PAT In H1 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.