Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,060 members, 7,883,680 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:21 PM

Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? (2720 Views)

Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari / Tinubu Shaken By Fashola’s Threat To Expose Him / Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by jaguda(m): 11:14am On Sep 19, 2006
mo wapa, me believe u have slept on this burden for some time before letting it out, but the result of your opinion poll is before you. my take, do whats on ur mind but you can access efcc.com and drop the good news to the boiz. they are ever ready to take up the challenge (as long as the personis not in OBJ's good books). U r one good nigerian and i'm proud of u.
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by tianshie(m): 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2006
@mowapa
Ol'boy talk now angry
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by Eurphoria(f): 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2006
omg nairaland and liars

yet another bogus story teller. Tell on bro tell on.
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by donjazzie(m): 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2006
ehya eh b like because u dey US u wan apply that side skills for here.(lol) like sumone jst sed try write u will b4 u embark on this mission threading through a dangerous path.all the best
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by truthfully: 9:16am On Sep 20, 2006
Wotz the use exposing him. This is 9ja. A corrupt nation, For all u know the person u r reporting to might have been a higher level drug kingpin. grin grin grin grin
U seem to have a lot of time on ur hands.
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by lukkie(m): 10:28am On Sep 20, 2006
report that guy. get efcc's mail address on www.efccnigeria.org
i dont care about the drug thing, people can take whatever they like, but being an ex dealer just tells us the kind of person he'll be when he gets to office. remember its little bits like this from u and me that'll make nigeria a better place.

u can do it all anonymously provided u sound convincing enough and not wanting to settle a personal score with the man. efcc is really interested in anything that has to do with 2007. so we are told.
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by Seun(m): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2006
Since you are based in the US, you are safe. Report the person in question anonymously. Since he is not yet in power, he is not so dangerous a this time. Once he gets into power, you will be in trouble! wink
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by Odeku(m): 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2006
That is crazy, JESUS said repent and you shall be enter the kingdom of heaven, this guy used to be, and now you guys want to crucify him? insane
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by kitaun(m): 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2006
I wonder why guys are being so unrealistic about this issue, the people who mo_wapa will report to are probably the very people that are the Godfathers of the peddler in question, whether he is in power or not does not take anything away from the fact that the person is influential in this society, and we all come on this forum advising him to waste his life as if we are in an ideal society where truth work wonders,

So he should waste his life because of something he just might not be able to prove, this guy could even be a blackmailer or one in the making looking for the best way to nail a political opponent, we all are witnesses to ANITAGATE and to the fact that the blackmailer is a fellow nairalander like the rest of us, hmmn abeg make we think these things well o! cool grin
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2006
Do we have a country? I bet no and we have a carton. Expose him and he still wins and your life will be in danger. Everybody is a criminal either active or inactive. The latter waiting for his opportunity. We're being raped here every day and you know what, whenever there is a corruption scandal I feel many already dead but walking. So why this din about the dead generals? Folks that would have been into politics and suffocate us. Away with them men! We are doomed and am just been open and realistic. We've pocketicians and we are dummy electorates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2006
Hey guys, we need Bangkok way here in Nigeria oh. What is your take after these I no be thief you be thief situation? But sha, soldiers come to loot so are we in for mire in our lifespan or something?
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by drchic(f): 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2006
If there is one person i respect on this forum, its you Seun.
Its obvious you have a mind and humour!

Yes, its definately different, being an addict and selling drugs.
Its takes two different personaliy types, especially when a
person sells only and does not use.

Please, please, expose the guy. We do not need characters
like that making decisions for us. Agreed old things have passed
away, but let voters decide to forgive him. We must have all the
information to make the right decision.
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by Odeku(m): 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2006
Dr Chic I must disagree with you respectfully on Seun, if there is one person I detest in this forum its Seun the admin who seek the privileged bestow on him as the administrator and the own of the site to suspend peoples account when he doesn’t agree with their opinion, I can list 5 peoples that have been humiliated by this action of seun, this is one of the problem in Nigeria as at now, vindictive and suppression. This guy is an opportunist and my friend and I are in the process of setting up a site similar to this that will be free for all and freedom of speech. No more comment. Everyone should be allow to speak their mind respectfully, that is my take.
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by kitaun(m): 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2006
shocked shocked shocked grin

I SMELL A BAN COMING grin grin
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by Odeku(m): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2006
HE CAN BAN ME ALL HE WANT HE CAN"T change my views and opinion, this is a free world.  just because you don't agree with someone don't mean you can display your power mentality as FELA put it we should all stand for what we blv regardless of the circumstances
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by Ejovwokeme(m): 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2006
Please narrow it down by telling us the town, the post he is going for and the party he belongs to sothat we can take it up from there. embarassed
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by drchic(f): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2006
No ban so he may not be so oppressive and vindictive! (He is
not paying me o!).

Seriously though, this guy MUST be exposed. Easy pips.
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by segedoo(m): 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2006
IF na yankee u dey
THEN expose am. drop info @efcc website
ELSE let nemesis catch up. u don't wanna risk ur life unnecessarily
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by Jakumo(m): 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2006
I recently heard an even more astonishing story about two of Nigeria's governors from the south-west of the country.  Reports from several independent sources claim that both of these governors are HEAVY cocaine users, and that they both display tell-tale symptoms of coke addiction whenever they give televised speeches - frequently wiping their running noses, indicative of long-term heavy powder sniffing habits, and displaying unnaturally euphoric demeanors at inappropriate times such as the occasion when one of the governors broke out into a giggle-fit while touring the site of a collapsed building in which there were a number of fatalities.

The possibility of a serving Nigerian governor having made his money in drugs or 419 fraud would surprise few observers of Nigerian politics, but these reports of two state governors being out-of-control coke-fiends are simply mind-boggling.  Anyone aware of the physiological and mental damage wreaked by cocaine, not to mention the high probability of cardiac arrest or serious strokes attendant with cocaine usage, ought to be gravely concerned about the fate of citizens under any government institution headed by a coke snorter.    Even by Nigerian standards this story is a nuclear bomb-shell if true.
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by kitaun(m): 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2006
Has that story been confirmed by anyone and moreso were those things alleged responsible for bad governance or otherwise on their part?
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by Jakumo(m): 10:30am On Oct 26, 2006
If the stories of rampant cocaine usage are true, the behavior and/or physical and mental health of the the alleged snorting excellencies will inevitably one day prove beyond doubt what is widely suspected.

Anyone with access to video archives of the relevant Nigerian state governor's recent televised speeches could view them with this story in mind, looking out for those repetitive nervous tics that sometimes may identify a "snowman".
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by kitaun(m): 11:58am On Oct 26, 2006
The issue here is how has that affected the way they governed their states, the 2 govs i believe are of the best breeds this country has ever produced so what are you talking 'bout, we all have skeletons in our wardrobes dont we?
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by kitaun(m): 11:58am On Oct 26, 2006
The issue here is how has that affected the way they governed their states, the 2 govs i believe are of the best breeds this country has ever produced so what are you talking 'bout, we all have skeletons in our wardrobes dont we?
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by Jakumo(m): 5:27am On Oct 27, 2006
Kitaun you reply suggests that you are already aware of which particular Nigerian state governors are in the throes of habitual cocaine usage, but that you feel such a habit is no big deal provided the governors are "doing a good job".

Remember that we are not talking about a  government official indulging in an occasional puff of a marijuana joint, as Bill Clinton famously did.  We are talking about cocaine, a drug that can cause spontaneous heart stoppage and death from a single dosage, and a drug which is known to render users prone to extreme paranoia and violent psychotic episodes of the type visited by armed robbers on their victims.  Kitaun please run this by me again.  Are you claiming contentment with the knowlege that a pair of heavy coke users are currently heading up entire state governments in Nigeria today ?
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by bensimon(m): 11:45am On Nov 01, 2006
Hey! If the guy has changed and has shown signs of that change, I think you should just let him be. Remember the injuction, "he who is without sin should cast the first stone."
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by Ndipe(m): 12:51am On Jul 30, 2009
Seun, ratting out someone in America over drugs comes with dire consequences. People get killed over it, not kidding at all, despite assurances of protection from the police and their relocation to a different city. That is why sometimes in tough neighborhoods like the hood, drug dealers sometimes get a free pass from their neighbors, because of the slang, "snitches get stitches."
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by 9jatatafo(m): 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
Write your will first, then dig your grave and buy your casket, then you can boldly expose him. You better do see-no-evil-hear-no-evil and bury your head like the Ostrich when there is danger.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria To Host D8 Trade Talks February / Prof Eric Arubayi Stop This Fraud Now. / Buhari Will Cancel Niger Delta Militia And Compensate Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.