Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,478 members, 7,968,321 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 02:26 AM

Hustling Abroad - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hustling Abroad (666 Views)

10 Funny Picture To Rest After Daily Hustling.. / Hustling In All Way. Man Lift Bricks N Iron With Mouth At Ikeja / Hustlers And Hustling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hustling Abroad by olayiwolaayo(m): 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
Good day to the whole house, please I just want to seek advice from you. Presently, I'm nursing the idea of traveling out of the shores of Nigeria in order to hustle and come back home to establish myself. I've two options available. I either go to Kuwait, earn between 50-70k with free accommodation and transportation which would cost me 200k to process. The company I would work with there would be responsible for my flight ticket to the place and the span of the work based on the terms to be signed by me with the firm is two years. Or I go to Canada for my Masters degree there and pick up part-time job for the few free hours I would have daily. The total package for this one is not known. Please I want your kind Advice and if you know of any better country I can hustle, please tell me more.
Re: Hustling Abroad by jumper524(m): 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kuwait would do
Re: Hustling Abroad by Nana123(m): 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
Guy na canada fit do am
Re: Hustling Abroad by olayiwolaayo(m): 8:48am On Jun 12, 2015
Thanks for the contributions.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To The World's Greatest Footballer - Lionel Messi / How Long Do U Wait For A Lady To Come Over On Appointment / 40 Things That RUIN Life Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.