Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,140 members, 7,913,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 10:19 PM

Pictures: Lionel Messi And Son Poses With The UEFA Cup - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures: Lionel Messi And Son Poses With The UEFA Cup (3204 Views)

Pretty Mike Poses With His Flower Girls (Photo) / Kwam 1 Poses With His Giant Ostrich Bird In His Ijebu Ode Country Home / Stephanie Linus' Son Poses With Her AMVCA Award (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures: Lionel Messi And Son Poses With The UEFA Cup by phikson: 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lionel Messi after the massive success and win against Juventus shared cute pictures with his kid and the UEFA cup.

Continue to see more pictures here

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Lionel Messi And Son Poses With The UEFA Cup by amnesty7: 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
The Inimitable Leo.
Re: Pictures: Lionel Messi And Son Poses With The UEFA Cup by phikson: 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
amnesty7:
The Inimitable Leo.

Na him be that oooo
Re: Pictures: Lionel Messi And Son Poses With The UEFA Cup by Bunker1(m): 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
you are the best. God will make me reach on top of my game more than you did.
Re: Pictures: Lionel Messi And Son Poses With The UEFA Cup by mizjules(f): 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
Looks like a cooking pot... The boy is cut! I can just smuggle him in the pot... Sorry cup to naija cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Lionel Messi And Son Poses With The UEFA Cup by jrupa(m): 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
Transferring it to his son. A nice father
Re: Pictures: Lionel Messi And Son Poses With The UEFA Cup by sunnydayasaba(m): 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
Barca should better sign that boy now else, Arsenal will come for him
Re: Pictures: Lionel Messi And Son Poses With The UEFA Cup by Faremisodeeq(m): 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
up barca
Re: Pictures: Lionel Messi And Son Poses With The UEFA Cup by phikson: 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
Barca should better sign that boy now else, Arsenal will come for him

Messi Junior
Re: Pictures: Lionel Messi And Son Poses With The UEFA Cup by youngberry001(m): 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
uhmmmm my best player ever

up messi

up barca
congratulation to all the bacerlona fans in the world cheers to dem all-----love ya all

#mr military
Re: Pictures: Lionel Messi And Son Poses With The UEFA Cup by 3ace(m): 4:27am On Jun 08, 2015
Comparing this guy with CR who are both great players no doubt, I just like this one because of the way he comports himself.
Re: Pictures: Lionel Messi And Son Poses With The UEFA Cup by pretydiva(f): 6:19am On Jun 08, 2015
D son is cute. I rep barca 4 life
Re: Pictures: Lionel Messi And Son Poses With The UEFA Cup by wheesin(m): 9:55am On Jun 08, 2015
grin
Re: Pictures: Lionel Messi And Son Poses With The UEFA Cup by Mariojane(f): 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
mizjules:
Looks like a cooking pot... The boy is cut! I can just smuggle him in the pot... Sorry cup to naija cheesy
what cut the boy plsss
Re: Pictures: Lionel Messi And Son Poses With The UEFA Cup by mizjules(f): 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
Mariojane:
what cut the boy plsss
Lool cute! Dunno where the e went embarassed
Re: Pictures: Lionel Messi And Son Poses With The UEFA Cup by Mariojane(f): 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
mizjules:

Lool cute! Dunno where the e went embarassed
lolz grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Footballer Fellaini, His Twin Brother And Their Afros Hit Miami Beach / Munachi Goes With No Underwear!!! / Popular Celebrity Shades Wizkid On Snapchat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.