Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,947 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:45 AM

Photos: Hajia Aisha Buhari Hosts Adamawa Women - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Hajia Aisha Buhari Hosts Adamawa Women (32061 Views)

Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food / Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos / Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Hajia Aisha Buhari Hosts Adamawa Women by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
StepTwo:
NIGERIA

A country where you can own 150 cows but live in a #20m rented apartment.

NIGERIA

A country where you can own 150 cows from 2011-2015......no increase, no reduction.

NIGERIA

A country where you borrow #27m to buy presidential form while your wife is donating #137m to IDPs.

NIGERIA

A country where you can own just a million Naira but your wife rocks #10m wrist watch.

NIGERIA

A country where you can own just #1m but own houses in Kaduna, Daura, Asokoro and Gwarimpa.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Hajia Aisha Buhari Hosts Adamawa Women by natas22: 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
You guys attacking a lady that have not even done any thing wrong to you guys.

www.
Re: Photos: Hajia Aisha Buhari Hosts Adamawa Women by Bigdreams(m): 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
Strategic.

Re: Photos: Hajia Aisha Buhari Hosts Adamawa Women by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
Pascal181:
Am sure dey re discussing on how 2 recruit more young girls 4 suicide bombing. God wil judge u all
Your stupidity know no bounds as it stinks to the high heavens! Jezzz

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Hajia Aisha Buhari Hosts Adamawa Women by WIZGUY69(m): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
now the women have a first lady to call on. not the one that will be even insulting them on top there right. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Hajia Aisha Buhari Hosts Adamawa Women by sunmarouk(m): 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
There has never been office of the first lady, patience was just simply active using her title. I repeat the constitution does not recognized first lady office, and its not been funded by any govt. Thats why, most first ladies go into NGO's, so i wonder what buhari wants to scrap
Re: Photos: Hajia Aisha Buhari Hosts Adamawa Women by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Buhari wife get class. No be some people wey we no know where they take come from.
what is the class here? Are you so dumb? Which blue chip company or what has been her contribution to the society?

If you don't have anything to say jusx blow whistle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Hajia Aisha Buhari Hosts Adamawa Women by StepTwo: 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mubarack44:

Nigeria A country where haters are not hugging transformer tongue tongue tongue
a country where Almajiris are dieing like flies

1 Like

Re: Photos: Hajia Aisha Buhari Hosts Adamawa Women by abeylawal: 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
efilefun:
You can at least pretend to have sense since you guys don't really have it.

nice move

1 Like

Re: Photos: Hajia Aisha Buhari Hosts Adamawa Women by Gwekzy: 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
StepTwo:
NIGERIA

NIGERIA

A country where you can own 150 cows from 2011-2015......no increase, no reduction.

NIGERIA

A country where you borrow #27m to buy presidential form while your wife is donating #137m to IDPs.

NIGERIA

A country where you can own just a million Naira but your wife rocks #10m wrist watch.

NIGERIA

A country where you can own just #1m but own houses in Kaduna, Daura, Asokoro and Gwarimpa.
NIGERIA. A country where people like you are allowed to roam the street whereas the psychiatric home is available

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Hajia Aisha Buhari Hosts Adamawa Women by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
what is the class here? Are you so dumb? Which blue chip company or what has been her contribution to the society?

If you don't have anything to say jusx blow whistle
sebi they are just elected into power or did yu expect her to start buiding petrol stations or any other bluechip coy just like that. Woman, calm down and watch tinz turn around for our good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Hajia Aisha Buhari Hosts Adamawa Women by malbro(m): 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
ME COME HERE TO SEE WATCH..... grin grin grin WHY EM COME COVER AM........DIZ ONE FIT REACH TORRES MONEY..... angry grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Hajia Aisha Buhari Hosts Adamawa Women by StepTwo: 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
efilefun:
You can at least pretend to have sense since you guys don't really have it.

Please, i don't want any product of an accidental orgasmic discharge quoting me.

Away from my mentions, buddie.
Re: Photos: Hajia Aisha Buhari Hosts Adamawa Women by cocokiller1(f): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mubarack44:

Nigeria A country where haters are not hugging transformer tongue tongue tongue
u see light?
the transformers no dy function,dats y people hardly hug it
Re: Photos: Hajia Aisha Buhari Hosts Adamawa Women by texazzpete(m): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
Pascal181:
Am sure dey re discussing on how 2 recruit more young girls 4 suicide bombing. God wil judge u all

Religious intolerance...it seems you have a lot in common with Boko Haram.
Re: Photos: Hajia Aisha Buhari Hosts Adamawa Women by texazzpete(m): 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
StepTwo:
NIGERIA

NIGERIA

NIGERIA

NIGERIA

NIGERIA

A country where saTANoids claim Saharareporters is full of lies...
...but insist everything written in 'BreakingTimes' is gospel truth cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Hajia Aisha Buhari Hosts Adamawa Women by Flets: 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mrs Buhari is everything PMB is against.

She is neither frugal nor acting outside the office of the first we were told will not exist.

Only fols argue blindly
Re: Photos: Hajia Aisha Buhari Hosts Adamawa Women by nairation: 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
StepTwo:
NIGERIA

NIGERIA

NIGERIA

NIGERIA

NIGERIA

Yeah...please pack to another country...
Re: Photos: Hajia Aisha Buhari Hosts Adamawa Women by StepTwo: 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
Gwekzy:
NIGERIA. A country where people like you are allowed to roam the street whereas the psychiatric home is available

Believe me, I don't want to make a monkey out of you. Why should I take all the credit?
Re: Photos: Hajia Aisha Buhari Hosts Adamawa Women by drey076(m): 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
Thank God Nigeria is free from mama piss and her useless drunkard husband

Reasonable Nigerians will not remember dem

1 Like

Re: Photos: Hajia Aisha Buhari Hosts Adamawa Women by tola9ja: 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
"I will eradicate d post of first lady"
Dat man is a fraud
Re: Photos: Hajia Aisha Buhari Hosts Adamawa Women by Omotayor123(f): 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
hmmm.,.. see them. Owo epogrin
Re: Photos: Hajia Aisha Buhari Hosts Adamawa Women by agurza(f): 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
Be careful when you use quotation marks. What we heard was they'd be no Office of the First Lady.
people like that don't deserve answer because obviously they never understood basic English

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Hajia Aisha Buhari Hosts Adamawa Women by anonimi: 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nor be there Yola dey where Buhari's TERRORISTS just bombed
Re: Photos: Hajia Aisha Buhari Hosts Adamawa Women by kaboji(m): 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
If you're a real hatter and being a very good greedy person, don't comment here just go and hug transformer
Re: Photos: Hajia Aisha Buhari Hosts Adamawa Women by agabaI23(m): 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
soe:
dude

Sell ur brain if you can't use it.

First Lady office is different being the First Lady ... wife of the president.

So try to understand the major difference here is the word "office"

For example...miss Nigeria is different from "office of the miss Nigeria"

While the First Lady remains the mother of the nation....the office title allows her to draw out an annual budget funded by the FG through ministry of women affairs. Also, special security paraphernalia and protocol as seen with mans piss. These are the things that will be banned
Akuko
Re: Photos: Hajia Aisha Buhari Hosts Adamawa Women by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Meet our new chief of Staff and SGF all in one.

The stench of stupidity from this dullard government is poisonous

I don't blame you at all. I blame the nincompoop that lies to you that your brain will finish if u use it. U need serious help

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay / Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Retracts His Statement, Condemns The Act / Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.