Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,128 members, 7,890,776 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:12 PM

I Need Help On How To Create A Receipt for a laptop I Wanna buy via olx - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help On How To Create A Receipt for a laptop I Wanna buy via olx (1554 Views)

Invoice And Order Receipt How To Print Your Own / How To Make Money With Just A Laptop / 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How To Create A Receipt for a laptop I Wanna buy via olx by Jayboi(m): 6:47am On Jun 08, 2015
I need assistance on how to execute a deal involving buying of a second hand laptop. I found the seller via olx and we have arranged to meet today. He told me he cant find the receipt any longer and you knw how the world is today. With stolen goods, etc
I want to be more careful. If theres a form of agreement i can draft that will serve as evidence of buying or receipt. I SHALL APPRECIATE UR HONEST ADVICE FRIENDS.
Re: I Need Help On How To Create A Receipt for a laptop I Wanna buy via olx by yuncka: 7:49am On Jun 08, 2015
go to a computer guru to create a receipt for you using an old receipt.
Re: I Need Help On How To Create A Receipt for a laptop I Wanna buy via olx by ernecy(m): 8:20am On Jun 08, 2015
If u make use of android, jus go to playstore and download any free invoice maker, use it to make ur invoice, but he has sign an agreement.
Re: I Need Help On How To Create A Receipt for a laptop I Wanna buy via olx by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 08, 2015
Pay a graphics design to design you a receipt
Re: I Need Help On How To Create A Receipt for a laptop I Wanna buy via olx by homerac7: 9:19am On Jun 08, 2015
The seller can go to High court to swear an avidavit to that effect, then he offers you a written statement signed by you, himself and a witness. That will do fine in any legitimate need.
Re: I Need Help On How To Create A Receipt for a laptop I Wanna buy via olx by akeensbussy(m): 10:37am On Jun 08, 2015
No need of receipt, change of ownership will do the magic. Lobatan!

(1) (Reply)

Restaurant Business In Nigeria / We Can Help You In Setting Up Your Betting Company / Ways You Can Make Money As An Undergraduate In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.