Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,551 members, 7,944,638 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

Why RANT ON Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why RANT ON Nairaland? (484 Views)

Hilarious Pic: Olamide's Rant Used On The AFCON Nominees / What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) / A Rant About Nigerian Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why RANT ON Nairaland? by osile2012: 8:32am On Jun 08, 2015
Nigerians always rant on Nairaland about house some companies they patronize do not leave up to expectation and all that. I wonder why you rant here, when you have the power to higher and fire them on your fingers ?

If We as Nigerians form the habit of rating brands online, every company will have to sit up to improve their rating. We have provided a platform that enables Nigerians to rate Brands, Products and People online.

Simply follow the link on my signature, Click on either Rate Brands, Products or People to start rating. Dont forget, Nairaland is also among the brands you could rate.

I say, "RANT NO MORE AND START RATING" .
Re: Why RANT ON Nairaland? by mekaboy(m): 11:18am On Jun 08, 2015
Thanks for this wonderful opportunity. Its time to rate my previous phone network and this online store that did not deliver my items.
Re: Why RANT ON Nairaland? by osile2012: 12:33am On Jun 10, 2015
Your Welcome..
Re: Why RANT ON Nairaland? by osile2012: 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
Rant no more
Re: Why RANT ON Nairaland? by osile2012: 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
You have the power in your hands. grin grin grin.
Re: Why RANT ON Nairaland? by osile2012: 11:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
[size=18pt]Today people were on twitter making noise about banks freezing their account after they have gotten their bvn. Yet they will not take a minute to rate these banks. Why are Nigerians lazy?

Simply follow the link on my signature, click on rate brands, find the brand and rate them . How hard can that be ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

[/size]
Re: Why RANT ON Nairaland? by osile2012: 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
[size=18pt]You have the power in your hands[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Air Force Recruitment 2015: Practice Questions / Boko Haram Kills 603 Civilian JTF / To The Nairaland Town Criers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.