Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,634 members, 7,840,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Blackberry 9500 Reviews - Full Touch Screen And Os 4.7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 9500 Reviews - Full Touch Screen And Os 4.7 (1366 Views)

Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen / Sony Ericsson X10 Mini Pro Vs Blackberry 9500 (storm 1) / Nokia 9300 & 9500 Communicators Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry 9500 Reviews - Full Touch Screen And Os 4.7 by QqpQaaa: 1:04pm On Feb 19, 2009
In olden days people used to use all bulky mobile phones with hard keypad, people found it difficult in handling them and carrying their operations. Today a new era has emerged in mobile phones - BlackBerry 9500.

[img]http://www./images/guide/blackberry9500.jpg[/img]

BlackBerry 9500 is known for its quality and appearance as follows.

1. Full touch screen
They are embedded with a special touch screen capability. This screen allows users to touch the screen and carry out their operation. The first phone which featured this touch screen capability, and included touch screen software was the new Apple iPhone. This iPhone had problems in the software understanding. In order to solve this problem Black Berry introduced the stylish and powerful touch screen phone into the market. This mobile display images more clearly, as it has a resolution of 360*480.
BlackBerry 9500 has 4 physical keys. These 4 keys constitute (send, end, menu and back). It does not have any keyboard.

2. OS 4.7
This mobile phone includes a powerful and unique operating system. This system allows users to carry out all their operations with a single touch. Today its one of the leading wireless phones available in the market, most of the people of Europe and America are enjoying this model. This mobile phone functions with the new Black Berry touch UI OS. This OS is called as OS 4.7. All the buttons are available on this screen for users; people can touch them and dial numbers.

3. Entertainment functions
This mobile features entertainment functions like FM radio, Java enabled games, Audio and Video player. People can play audio files having formats like AAC, eAAC, MP3. Video player can play files of 3GP and MPEG4. Moreover, people can also enjoy their DVD collections and downloaded or purchased movies on this large screen phone only with a third-party software called DVD to BlackBerry Suite
This thunder phones runs a special music player. This player allows users to play continuous videos and audios for long duration without any disturbance. The display on this thunder phone is similar to the iPhone.

4. Network
BlackBerry 9500 uses networks like CDMA EV-DO, EDGE, GRPS, GSM, HSDPA (3G). For connecting to other mobiles this mobile features technologies like Bluetooth, WI-Fi, USB. This mobile uses this latest V2.0 technology along with A2DP for Bluetooth, this technology allows users to detect other mobiles and transfer files from them within less time. Its wireless connectivity allows users to connect to their local LAN and enjoy the effects of internet.

It looks simple just like a glass surface. This mobile gives out an outstanding performance for the users.
Re: Blackberry 9500 Reviews - Full Touch Screen And Os 4.7 by nicetwili: 11:33am On Feb 24, 2009
As one of mobile devices fans, I was looking for a valuable all-in-one converter that not only can rip DVD and convert video, but also backup my ipod files to my computer. Recently my friend recommend me the Best DVD Converter Suite — Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite that can meet my needs. Now I will share with you.

This Best DVD Converter Suite actually includes three useful software: Best DVD Ripper, Total Video Converter and iPod to Computer Transfer.

Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite supports almost all the portable devices, such as: Google phone,PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2,Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone, etc. You can enjoy your favorite DVD and video files on them.

[img]http://www./images/screen/dvd-converter-suite.jpg[/img]

Key Functions
1. Convert DVD and any video/audio to the various video/audio formats
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software could easily convert DVD and any video to the various video/audio formats such as MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc.

2. Transfer songs and video from iPod/iPhone to PC
It could easily transfer your songs and video from iPod/iPhone to PC, then you can backup the videos or songs, you also could transfer them to another iPod or iPhone through the iPhone transfer software.

3. Support almost all popular portable players
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software can convert DVD and video to all the popular devices: PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone, etc.

4. Easy and powerful editing function (Merge, Trim, Crop)
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software offers powerful editing functions such as merging multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into one file, trimming any clip of video or DVD, cropping video size and so forth.

5. Easy to use
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite is very user-friendly and easy to use. Only a few clicks to complete the conversion with supervising the whole process on real time.

Key Features

1. Merge multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into one file
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software provides an easy way to combine and join multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into one file. Just select the DVD chapters, titles or videos you want to join and check the “merge into one file” check box you can finish it easily.

2. Cut any clip of video (Trim)
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software provides “Trim” function to help you cut any clip from the original video. You can set the “Start Time” and “End Time” of the clip you want to get or just drag the slide bar to the accurate position to achieve it.

3. Crop Video Size
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software allows you to remove black edge of your movie and get any playing area of the video by using its “Crop” function. You can also select the “Zoom” mode to extrude your video slightly to adjust to your portable devices so you can get the best video quality.

4. Capture your favorite image
If you like the current image of the video you can use the “Snapshot” option. Just click the “Snapshot” button the image will be saved and you can click the “Open” button next to “Snapshot” button to open your picture.

5. Support Preview
You can preview the source video and edited video.

6. All Encoders and Decoders are built in
Full support all popular video and audio formats.

7. Fastest Conversion Speed
Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU.
Re: Blackberry 9500 Reviews - Full Touch Screen And Os 4.7 by nicetwili: 2:51am On Feb 25, 2009
New products are sringing up now. I find a practical tool which is free now on the following website-----Aiseesoft DVD to iPod Converter for MacIf you have interest in finding more useful tools, you can visit http://www./ to have a try.
Re: Blackberry 9500 Reviews - Full Touch Screen And Os 4.7 by nicetwili: 2:24am On Feb 26, 2009
thank you for everybody's share.
Re: Blackberry 9500 Reviews - Full Touch Screen And Os 4.7 by nicetwili: 2:19am On Feb 27, 2009
I have a question: How can I convert my video in a shorter time?
Re: Blackberry 9500 Reviews - Full Touch Screen And Os 4.7 by nicetwili: 2:54am On Mar 02, 2009
I recommend two nice dvd tools here:

Aiseesoft DVD Ripper

Aiseesoft DVD Ripper for Mac

Key Functions

rip DVD to popular video and audio formats
rip DVD to all popular portable players
provide all your wants of video and audio editing
Re: Blackberry 9500 Reviews - Full Touch Screen And Os 4.7 by nicetwili: 2:52am On Mar 03, 2009
Re: Blackberry 9500 Reviews - Full Touch Screen And Os 4.7 by ExInferis(m): 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2009
not only is this the most misinformed review, its also the worst ever.
Re: Blackberry 9500 Reviews - Full Touch Screen And Os 4.7 by hayprof(m): 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2009
Ex Inferis:

not only is this the most misinformed review, its also the worst ever.

Thanks for your review grin
Re: Blackberry 9500 Reviews - Full Touch Screen And Os 4.7 by hulahoop09: 2:48am On Mar 04, 2009
There are a lot of useful information about converter, such as video converter,dvd converter,
I find a website where you can find inexpensive and practical tools. If you have interest in such things for you MP3 player, please go to the following website to have a see.
www.
Re: Blackberry 9500 Reviews - Full Touch Screen And Os 4.7 by oluwafemi113(m): 6:54am On Mar 04, 2009
we need pic
or you don`t even have the phone
Re: Blackberry 9500 Reviews - Full Touch Screen And Os 4.7 by hulahoop09: 2:46am On Mar 05, 2009
Thank you for your support. I will share more useful information here.
Re: Blackberry 9500 Reviews - Full Touch Screen And Os 4.7 by hulahoop09: 2:48am On Mar 09, 2009
It is really a nice tool. How can I find the Official Website to know more inforamtion? Please contact with me by the email.
Re: Blackberry 9500 Reviews - Full Touch Screen And Os 4.7 by hulahoop09: 2:41am On Mar 10, 2009
Thanks a ton .These tips are so handy,so helpful.Please keep posting such things. Good luck and thanks again
Re: Blackberry 9500 Reviews - Full Touch Screen And Os 4.7 by texazzpete(m): 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2009
hulahoop, nicetwili and QaQpp are forum spambots. Avoid clicking any link!

(1) (Reply)

I Wan Buy Neat Tokunbo Blackberry / Help If You Are Living In Osogbo. / How To Access Android Phone Over FTP Using Swiftp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.