Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,948 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:09 AM

Please I Have The Following Problems With My Motherboards - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please I Have The Following Problems With My Motherboards (669 Views)

What Are The Prices Of Motherboards With Core 2 Duo Processor / Most Popular Types Of Motherboards / Cyber-cafe Operators in Festac Having Problems With Police (419) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Have The Following Problems With My Motherboards by boro43(m): 1:07pm On Feb 19, 2009
Please I have the following problems with my motherboards.
I have 4 (P4) motherboards.

One: It powers but it does not display, I have changed the processor, the memory and the VGA card but still the same fault.

Two: It powers but the processor does not get neither warm nor hot, I have also changed the memory, VGA and the processor but still the same fault.

Three: The processor gets very hot, if the board is being turned on it will display and it will turn off by itself.

Forth: It will display and when I tried to format it, it will load the operating system files but when it will restart it, it will give the following error
…… missing
…… press any key when ready

Fifth: The motherboard powers but both the processor and the power pack  fan do not roll when I press the power button, so I tried to use a screw driver to spark the power switch irons on the ,motherboard, it powers but it will not display.

Please all the IT GURU in the house please help.

(1) (Reply)

Hp Battery / Every Trade/professsion Has A Secret And Until You Are Ready To Learn The Secrets Of Your Choosen Tr / What The Problem With Fecebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.